• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

The State of the Union address tomorrow night should prove entertaining.
I can only imagine the preparation going on right now to keep him propped up.
Installing the updates as we speak. After a few more tweaks, Biden is going to absolutely crush the SOTUA.

download (36).png

Dementia Joe, liar, Corn Pop defamer, and Snifter-Grifter, is absolutely incompetent in foreign policy - you know, the area he was supposedly good at? I believe it almost impossible to overstate the absolute, utter and complete incompetence of this wretched administration's foreign policy "accomplishments" over the past 3+ years:
Joe Biden has allowed America to be invaded, is debilitating our economy, worsening the ever-growing debt (another trillion every 100 days??), and is busily turning America into a laughingstock overseas. The dementia-ridden crusty grifter is the worst thing to happen to the United States since 9/11. And the dreadful truth is that the damage is entirely self-inflicted and due to an overt, obvious fraudulent election in 2020 that we did nothing about.

Dementia Joe, liar, Corn Pop defamer, and Snifter-Grifter, is absolutely incompetent in foreign policy - you know, the area he was supposedly good at? I believe it almost impossible to overstate the absolute, utter and complete incompetence of this wretched administration's foreign policy "accomplishments" over the past 3+ years:
Joe Biden has allowed America to be invaded, is debilitating our economy, worsening the ever-growing debt (another trillion every 100 days??), and is busily turning America into a laughingstock overseas. The dementia-ridden crusty grifter is the worst thing to happen to the United States since 9/11. And the dreadful truth is that the damage is entirely self-inflicted and due to an overt, obvious fraudulent election in 2020 that we did nothing about.

I know the whole speech is going to be lies, I just want to see him **** up and laugh at him every time he stutters, stammers, yells, forgets what he's talking about, blames Trump and MAGA. I might turn it into a drinking game.

Trump raises his voice, says he disagrees with Supreme Court ruling.

(D)imbos:

beaker_the-muppets.gif

Biden yells and rants for an hour, arrests political opponents, overtly threatens Supreme Court.

(D)imbos:

200w.gif

POS. He needs to see my tree

ATLANTA (AP) — President Joe Biden said Saturday that he regretted using the term “illegal” during his State of the Union address to describe the suspected killer of Laken Riley

He's such a ******* turd. Yeah,let's not offend the criminals. He has zero redeemable qualities whatsoever.

I can't fathom what the founders of our country would think about the stacks of complete shitbags we have ruling this country. And they're certainly rulers who don't give a flying **** about any of the citizens.

The great orator of modern times.

I offer this to answer you MAGA extremist racist homophobe misogynists who question the mental acuity of the amazing, the brilliant, the inspiring DEMENTIA JOE!!!

My God, it's like Cicero had a baby with JFK's speechwriter and that baby was tutored by Shakespeare!!

I offer this to answer you MAGA extremist racist homophobe misogynists who question the mental acuity of the amazing, the brilliant, the inspiring DEMENTIA JOE!!!

My God, it's like Cicero had a baby with JFK's speechwriter and that baby was tutored by Shakespeare!!

Proof the Joe isn't running the show.

Damn you racist bigot homophobe transphobe misogynist genderist right-wing MAGA extremists!! How can you possibly doubt the incredible razor sharp mind and athletic physicality of the greatest President since Benjamin Franklin?!? Just look at this:

I'm just shocked he did not flap his arms, zoom into the clouds, smack them around like Corn Pop and make the rain stop.

Back to you, bigots ...

His "fiery" speech the other day proves to the American people his vigor, sharp mind and fitness for duty. Propaganda media said so....so it is true.

His "fiery" speech the other day proves to the American people his vigor, sharp mind and fitness for duty. Propaganda media said so....so it is true.

Well obviously, bigot. The media can't lie. Biden is the Atlas of the 21st century, trying to correct the massive failures of the Trump administration and its $2.29/gallon gas, 1.8% inflation, 3.6% unemployment, 2.9% mortgages, closed borders, and no wars!!

Every Democrat I know will still vote for him.
Orange Man Bad.
$2 Gas Bad.
99 Cent Eggs Bad.
Low Interest Rates Bad.