• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

And every Republican I know is voting for Trump. You guys are surprised democrats are voting for Biden? Really? A leopard doesn’t change its spots, red or blue.

And every Republican I know is voting for Trump. You guys are surprised democrats are voting for Biden? Really? A leopard doesn’t change its spots, red or blue.
The liberals that I know tend to vote on emotion, guilt for, or being offended for others that they perceive aren't getting a fair shake in life. To an extent, I can agree with that, but they take it to an extreme, and their solution to those problems are always a hand out rather than a hand up.

I don't understand how they can prioritize issues that affect a small percentage of the population ahead of fiscal issues that affect all of us.

Republicans want to turn out the vote. Democrats will churn out the vote.

Democrat policy at work. Don't worry they've fixed it by flooding the country with 8 million more people in 3 years.

Go to the source. Who is pulling Obama's strings? Enquiring minds want to know. For some reason if told by MSM to Not go poking there or look over there, the masses won't even think about shining a light on it for fear of being shot down (or worse) and as we have seen, that's a legitimate fear...Who would have ever thought that to be the case in our country? Unbelievable...

Fellow country men and women who think things are ok, somehow close their eyes, ears, mouths, and brains. They ultimately will never fall back on any common sense they may have had a long time ago. Shortly after birth for some unfortunates who like to be told what to do and when to do it.. Duck that noise

Last edited:
Oakland looking more third world. So is Brooklyn. Post pictures of other places around Joe Bidens America.

Just saw where the greatest President ever will be going on the road to extol all of his accomplishments in the last 3 years.

One of his claims is that he and he alone, is responsible for the chip plants being built less than 10 miles from me. Only problem with that is they broke ground before he took office. Fact checkers will ignore this.

This bullshit is 100% on Biden and the demoncrats.

I saw that on ABC News yesterday. Shocked that the MSM would show something that makes Biden look bad.

I saw that on ABC News yesterday. Shocked that the MSM would show something that makes Biden look bad.
No. Trump did this because um, .......because Trump caused this. Because the republicans didn't vote for border security.
Biden not at fault. Because, Democrat = Good - Republican = Bad. Yes sir, Biden gets my vote 2024. Because I don't care if the whole planet is destroyed. As long as my team wins.