• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

He's Catholic. A large donation secures his place.

Unfortunately it actually doesn't work like that..lol. That guy's been playing on team satan for a long time. Money can't fix his twisted black soul, only God can.

Unfortunately it actually doesn't work like that..lol. That guy's been playing on team satan for a long time. Money can't fix his twisted black soul, only God can.
But that's not what he thinks

Clearly you haven't watched Dogma.
😆

GKVU3uaWsAEWR8W

Couple of questions......If flights are originating in a foreign country, is it a military flight or commercial? And when they land in Texas or Florida, how do they evade customs?
I don't understand how these illegals can be flown to different parts of the country undetected.

Couple of questions......If flights are originating in a foreign country, is it a military flight or commercial? And when they land in Texas or Florida, how do they evade customs?
I don't understand how these illegals can be flown to different parts of the country undetected.
The government is chartering planes. Unmarked white buses paid for by NGO's that receive govt money meet them on the tarmac and take them to hotels that are paid for by the NGO's. They go to smaller less noticed airports like Rockford, IL and Scranton, PA.

Last edited:
Those people have higher ed written all over them. Never had a job outside of academia because nobody would hire them.
No lie. Before I even clicked the video I said "They're Biden voters". I mean, what does that tell you about these crazies? .... that you know who the vote for just by looking at them.

Those people have higher ed written all over them. Never had a job outside of academia because nobody would hire them.

They're delusional. If that is higher education, they learned absolutely nothing. Perhaps it's just the genetics of people who wish to be ruled, they'll easily submit.

If only they could teach common sense,logic and intuition into people.

If we had a legit media doing their **** ing job, this would be on the news 24/7.

Instead we have a collusion of assclowns just hamering down on the country.

I don't even know what to say anymore. We need some serious changes at the federal level.