• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Just some food for thought for the lefties.
432764033_819640640207042_4121348878340724805_n.jpg

Get Burgundy on this. He is the expert
Jon and Furrie.jpg

It happened to be AnthroCon weekend in the 'Burgh and me, Mrs. Burgundy, and my kids with their significant others were hanging out Dahntahn. I have no idea if it was a dude or a chick under the costume.

Kamala plays the part of the white house idiot well. She even beats out Joe.

Not sure where to leave this comment, so here is as good of a place as any.

So, Krystin Sinema decided not to seek re-election as an independent and the election will be between Gallegos and Lake.

The Latino Democrat sites abortion and affordable housing as the biggest issues facing Arizonans while Lake is pushing border security and the economy.
Guess who the local media is supporting? Ruben Gallegos, veteran that will fight for democracy, Kari Lake, MAGA lunatic.

Gallegos is as far left as one can get, but I have no doubt the election will fall his way, because you know, of abortion and transgender rights, which are far more important than affordable food and gas.

So, Krystin Sinema decided not to seek re-election as an independent and the election will be between Gallegos and Lake.

The Latino Democrat sites abortion and affordable housing as the biggest issues facing Arizonans while Lake is pushing border security and the economy.
Guess who the local media is supporting? Ruben Gallegos, veteran that will fight for democracy, Kari Lake, MAGA lunatic.

Gallegos is as far left as one can get, but I have no doubt the election will fall his way, because you know, of abortion and transgender rights, which are far more important than affordable food and gas.

I can hardly wait for more Maricopa follies this November. I mean, just certain ... you know ... crimsonish districts.

Ballot rejected

"Don't worry, just put it in this box."

its as if you don't know that Arizona is a hotbed of trannydom.

wtf.

President Joe Biden was slammed on social media Saturday after designating Easter Sunday, the most solemn Christian holiday, as ‘Transgender Day of Visibility.’

Prominent Christians, politicians, and commenters flooded social media platforms with criticism after the announcement from the White House.

"On Transgender Day of Visibility, we honor the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgender Americans and reaffirm our Nation’s commitment to forming a more perfect Union — where all people are created equal and treated equally throughout their lives," a statement released by the White House read.

wtf.

President Joe Biden was slammed on social media Saturday after designating Easter Sunday, the most solemn Christian holiday, as ‘Transgender Day of Visibility.’

Prominent Christians, politicians, and commenters flooded social media platforms with criticism after the announcement from the White House.

"On Transgender Day of Visibility, we honor the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgender Americans and reaffirm our Nation’s commitment to forming a more perfect Union — where all people are created equal and treated equally throughout their lives," a statement released by the White House read.
Of course.
That should erase any doubt that Bomma is running the White House.

What exactly have trannies done to deserve all of these accolades? They’re heroes because they’re ****** in the head?