• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

xjx

Reaction score
4 Russian warships will be there. Putin is in an angered state. But the trust is in Joe. A decent man full of vigor, honesty.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
The power of greed, propaganda, and life long agendas to perpetuate that greed through the generations. What a machine they built...

When you can do whatever you want,it's all good.

Reactions: JMM

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
The power of greed, propaganda, and life long agendas to perpetuate that greed through the generations. What a machine they built...
An evil man will burn his own nation to the ground to rule over the ashes.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

The part that I'm focused on is the intelligence community signing off on this Russian disinformation hoax on Hunters laptop.

They damn well knew it was legit and knowingly interfered in very important information that should have been running in the media 24/7 before the election. That's real crime.

There's your real crime, yet they finger Trump for an expired misdemeanor at best.

We're so ****** if we can't clean our government out very soon.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
659dcfab-25c7-4010-a8b6-7cc9c59d3339-650x0.jpeg

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
The part that I'm focused on is the intelligence community signing off on this Russian disinformation hoax on Hunters laptop.

They damn well knew it was legit and knowingly interfered in very important information that should have been running in the media 24/7 before the election. That's real crime.

There's your real crime, yet they finger Trump for an expired misdemeanor at best.
Possibly why there are reports that FBI agents are threatening to leave the country if Trump wins.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Possibly why there are reports that FBI agents are threatening to leave the country if Trump wins.

Good. I am willing to spend taxpayer money to revoke their citizenship and send them on their way.

xjx

Reaction score
I would bet hard earned money that 95% of those " intelligence experts " never ever looked at the laptop, it's content, or the traffic in and out of the device.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I would bet hard earned money that 95% of those " intelligence experts " never ever looked at the laptop, it's content, or the traffic in and out of the device.

They certainly got the 411 from others including the FBI.

These people may as well be KGB or CCP because they certainly are not playing for team USA.

They're liars&deceivers and they betray the republic.