• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
How can they possibly run this guy? The only way he wins is if ballots are allowed to be counted until they have enough.
There's no way in hell that guy can even make it through 4 more years.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
th

The sniffing continues.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
How can they possibly run this guy? The only way he wins is if ballots are allowed to be counted until they have enough.

Good heavens, Zona, you are a man of science! Stop falling for those conspiracy theories about ballots being fed multiple times through a voting machine at 2:30 a.m. or ballots being counted after the poll watchers were sent home or ballots arriving by the tens of thousands in Michigan at 3:00 a.m. or a postal worker stating under penalty of perjury that he delivered boxes and boxes of ballots from New York to Pennsylvania or ballots being pulled from under a table at 1:30 a.m. after the "counting stopped" and poll workers sent home or that five separate swing states all stopped counting except when they re-started counting without the poll watchers and without explanation for the stoppage and that the contested states stopped counting at the same time for no reason except for the plumbing leak that didn't happen and caused no water damage and was never repaired! All pure rubbish, with nothing supporting those conspiracy claims other than videotapes, photographs, and sworn testimony from dozens of witnesses! Counselor Flogstain assures us that every one of those documented videotaped unfounded conspiracy theories was tried before neutral juries and rejected!!

Most secure election ever! Counselor Flogstain insisted that it's so, even though apparently Maricopa did not signature match thousands of absentee ballots! Counselor Flogstain assures us that those questionable ballots favored Trump and that Biden won Arizona by a blowout 0.3% so the documented 0.5% fraudulent ballots had no effect! Damn it, Zona, our election officials love us and would never look out for themselves! Just look at this example:

8tsjij.jpg

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Worked pretty well last time.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Worked pretty well last time.
There will inevitably be some other catastrophe or some **** that necessitates the need to allow early voting, mail in voting, etc. etc. in order to protect Democrats, I mean Democracy...

The whole thing is a ******* joke. And what's the deal with the ******* I Voted stickers? What a waste of money....

iu

Hey you fn kids, get off my lawn!

Last edited:

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
But... I Voted!

I get a prize, you ******* fascist!

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
There will inevitably be some other catastrophe or some **** that necessitates the need to allow early voting, mail in voting, etc. etc. in order to protect Democrats, I mean Democracy...

The whole thing is a ******* joke. And what's the deal with the ******* I Voted stickers? What a waste of money....

iu

Hey you fn kids, get off my lawn!
I do not thing it stopped from last time. still early voting still mail in. you know the plan. Dems- vote early, vote often.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
“Cornholio Hands.” LMAO

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Guy is getting weirder by the day.

Whoa. That’s just wrong. I haven’t been a practicing Catholic for a long time, but I’m pretty sure that rubbing your forehead on the Pope’s forehead is frowned upon. Unless you’re an 11 year old boy.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

xjx

Reaction score
Twilight zone = Joe Biden

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score