• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Geez.
If the U.S. Presidency was still a position of world power, that would be concerning.

But, as we're now officially China's *****... How much does it matter?

Reasons why I think this nation is done, over, gone:
  • Karine Jean-Pierre says videos of Dementia Boy are deep fakes.
  • Nobody says she need to quit or be fired for such an imbecilic comment.
  • Karine Jean-Pierre is a moron and has a job because she is a black lesbian from Haiti.
  • Somebody actually has a government job because she is a black lesbian immigrant.
  • That weirdo Sam Brinton wore a dress and lipstick and got another government job.
  • The weirdo got the government job because he wears dresses and lipstick.
  • Wow, the weirdo steals women's luggage to get more dresses and lipstick.
  • Nobody was fired for hiring a weirdo who wore a dress and lipstick and stole luggage.
  • A man wearing a dress pretends to be a woman and is hired as the head of the US Public Health Service Corps, another government job.
  • Nobody was fired for hiring a guy in a dress who pretends to be a woman and now pretends to be an admiral, including wearing a uniform with medals when in fact that weirdo has less combat experience than I do since I have been married for 38 years and played a lot of Risk when I was young.
  • Millions of people - not 81 million but millions nonetheless - will vote for Joe Biden, a dementia patient.
  • Pollsters are telling us this election is close where the guy holding the office currently suffers obvious dementia, is a serial liar and thief and plagiarist who is using the Dept. of Justice to prosecute political enemies, has allowed 12 million illegals to walk into the country, has overseen a disastrous economic approach with inflation and massive energy costs, and appoints a litany of weirdos and freaks to government jobs.
This election should be 1984 Part II. The fact that it is even remotely close is a sign of the end.

Transcript from the Clay and Buck show on comparing the extreme things done to Trump and the extreme things Trump did.
I did not know about changing NY state law in which they could sue past the statute of limitations just to be able to get Trump.
What a crock.

Speaker 1 (39:03):
I think if you were to do a a sane
and honest, side by side comparison of the extreme things
done to Trump and the extreme things done by Trump,
we can let's let's start with it's a great analogy.

Speaker 2 (39:20):
Yes, extreme things done to Trump.

Speaker 1 (39:23):
Uh. The first, sorry, the Russia collusion hoax, which was
a hoax that is not an exaggeration at all. As
we know, even the Muller probe was unable to find
anything having to do with Russia and the Trump campaign
working together to steal the election. Not a single vote
was changed by Russians hacking into machines, but they used,
as I always say, the process is the punishment. So

(39:44):
the Russia collusion hoax, that is an extreme thing done
to Trump. The first impeachment of Trump, the second impeachment
of Trump. The holding of four criminal indictments, four in
hetments to drop so that they all happened in the
election year.

Speaker 2 (40:04):
Okay, the so do you just put that? Put that
in the column.

Speaker 1 (40:08):
The changing of New York state law so that Trump
can be sued for a an alleged sexual assault from
thirty years ago, right, I mean that was basically they
changed the law so that now you can be civilly
sued for something that the statute of limitations exist for
a reason. You just can't defend yourself against things that

(40:29):
happened thirty years ago. That someone says you did a thing,
and you say, well, I mean, I didn't do the thing,
So how are you proving? But they went after Trump
on that the four hundred and eighty million dollars of
four hund and eighty million dollars of judgments against him.
I mean, I know, Sorry, this is going on for
a long time because of all the things, Okay, that's
in the a column of extreme things done to Trump?

(40:51):
What are the extreme things that Trump has done?

Speaker 2 (40:54):
The Muslim band.

(Yeah I know, the Muslim "band", :rockon:LOL. That was supposed to say "ban".)

Speaker 1 (40:55):
Supreme Court ended up upholding that, by the way, it
wasn't a Muslim band.

Speaker 2 (40:59):
That was just racle lie.

Speaker 1 (41:01):
The saying both people al on both sides were good,
that's a lie. That's not the only thing that I
think that a reasonable person could point to would be
the post twenty twenty election rhetoric from Trump, or the
January or the rhetoric you know, leading up to and
on January sixth, and to this.

Speaker 2 (41:19):
I would just say.

Speaker 1 (41:21):
Trump wasn't in any way criminally culpable for anything that
happened on that day. And emotions are running very high,
and Democrats Biden voters had been riding for months, and
it was like our sacred democracy on display, even during
you know, COVID and everything else.

Speaker 2 (41:37):
So I'm just if you're going to do a fair
okay January sixth.

Speaker 1 (41:40):
No, that's the thing that they will point to and say,
But it wasn't a coup, it wasn't an insurrection. It
was one Republican or you know, one right of center riot.
You add up all the other things they've done to Trump.
Who are the real extremists, That's really what this is
all getting to, or rather who is using extreme political
measures against their opponents? And I think it's not a
(42:00):
close call. I think it's not close at all.

Last edited:
Joe's Merica

Hillary showed up at the Tony awards wearing a circus tent. I thought only lizzo did that.

Coming up on 40 years working for the Air Force. I have written hundreds of award packages. New instructions received on a submission for one of my male analysts...no gendered language permitted. No references to he/she in the write-up. I asked for an example since we use multiple sentence bullets. I guess I understand since they don't want any sort of perceived influence but wouldn't the persons name give away their gender anyhow? I don't really care much since I will be retiring soon but let's say thing have changed.

Coming up on 40 years working for the Air Force. I have written hundreds of award packages. New instructions received on a submission for one of my male analysts...no gendered language permitted. No references to he/she in the write-up. I asked for an example since we use multiple sentence bullets. I guess I understand since they don't want any sort of perceived influence but wouldn't the persons name give away their gender anyhow? I don't really care much since I will be retiring soon but let's say thing have changed.
When in doubt use she/it

Holy F. Think of our history, how we were during the Revolution, the world wars, kores etc…. Everything that they fought for. Now we’re concerned with pronouns. Everything that the libtard commies do is with the sole purpose of destroying our country.

Flog will be here soon to dispute this.

as soon as ze removes the strap-on and zips zer skirt up

Nearly all the protesters charged with storming and occupying Columbia University’s campus during heated anti-Israel demonstrations won’t face criminal charges, Manhattan prosecutors announced Thursday — drawing outrage from law enforcement and Jewish advocates.

District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office dismissed cases against 31 of 46 people charged with trespassing in the Ivy League school’s Hamilton Hall after a dramatic April 30 NYPD raid rounded up protesters on the Morningside Heights campus.

Prosecutors largely cited lack of evidence, such as security video footage, that could tie the students or staff to the building takeover for leaving them free and clear without even a slap on the wrist.

The dismissals quickly drew fury from rank-and-file NYPD officers, higher education officials and Jewish leaders who spoke with The Post.

“This is turnstile justice,” said Michael Nussbaum, a 25-year member of the Jewish Community Relations Council of New York.

“This a green light for chaos, a green light for destroying property.”

Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Stephen Millan said that prosecutors had trouble moving forward with charges due to “extremely limited” video surveillance that couldn’t prove anything was damaged inside the building.

Milan also told Judge Kevin McGrath that cameras inside Hamilton Hall were covered up during the police raid, and that no cops were injured.

“It would be extremely difficult for the people to prove any charge of misconduct,” Millan said in Manhattan Criminal Court, adding the each of the individuals getting their cases tossed had no criminal history.

Protesters wore masks during the demonstration, making it difficult to point out the specific antics of each individual, the DA’s office added.

Students and staffers at Columbia, Barnard or the Union Theological Seminary who had their charges dropped face disciplinary action by the school, which also factored into the decision, prosecutors said.

I see the cowards mask being worn on many of these so called protesters. Be proud of what you stand for.

I certainly don't believe anything you have to say when you hide your face. All that says is I'm up to no good,do not trust me.

Paid agitators. We will continue to see this. Don't look now, but it's likely funded by the " inflation reduction act ".