• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

We're just getting robbed and there's nothing we can do about it. Keep giving away money we don't have... Great plan..
Paddy Cheyefsky was on to it back in 1976.

The trouble when you lie on film A LOT over 50 years. It's forever.

I'd make this a campaign advertisement.

I advise all members of Steeler Nation to go to Biden's Twitter/X account and beg him to remain as the (D)imbo candidate. "Please, Mr. President, stay in this race! Only you can defeat the evil Orange Man and HitlerPutin! You have to help us - you're our last hope!"

I advise all members of Steeler Nation to go to Biden's Twitter/X account and beg him to remain as the (D)imbo candidate. "Please, Mr. President, stay in this race! Only you can defeat the evil Orange Man and HitlerPutin! You have to help us - you're our last hope!"
Not sure he actually has an account, but I signed up and begged him to stay the course.

This is great.
Irrefutable proof that in 2 years your grocery bill has nearly quadrupled.
(no this is not a trans video lol)

Last edited:
This is great.
Irrefutable proof that in 2 years your grocery bill has nearly quadrupled.
(no this is not a trans video lol)

My wife shops at Wally World, orders online and picks up. I saw this ad and decided to give it a try. I went back and looked at a number of purchases, I did not get numbers anywhere close to double, let alone 4x. I have to call this guy out for BS, either that or my wife is a hell of a bargain shopper.

My wife shops at Wally World, orders online and picks up. I saw this ad and decided to give it a try. I went back and looked at a number of purchases, I did not get numbers anywhere close to double, let alone 4x. I have to call this guy out for BS, either that or my wife is a hell of a bargain shopper.
Well he is openly showing you right there on the app. Don't know how he could be manipulating it.
My wife ******* about the groceries being so high all the time.

I agree it is BS. It appears he hit the reorder button 3x. Stuff is definitely more expensive but not at the level this guy is saying.

He's only off by one war. They knew he was like this leading up to the 2020 election,and covid gave them the perfect cover to not campaign. This poser would have been exposed,again!

Now all of a sudden they're turning on him. Sorry, you have to lay in the bed you made.

He speaks truth. He said so. He represents decency. The members of the View said so. KJP and Myorkas said he's difficult to keep up with. His greatness shines!