• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

No. Hunter should " step in". He is already friends with the Chinese spy boss. Has international experience. Already guides Joe. And he is the smartest man Joe knows. Hunter for president!

Can’t wait for them all to say they will leave the US when DT wins. And then stay again.
It ain't that easy to leave the country. Remember I was unable to get a work visa for Italy, I wasn't even asking for citizenship.

I've been waiting to see what George Clooney thinks so I can form my opinion.

Yeah ,let's listen to professionally trained liars whose job it is to make you believe the lie.

They even give themselves awards for this,it's called an Oscar.

It ain't that easy to leave the country. Remember I was unable to get a work visa for Italy, I wasn't even asking for citizenship.
You can buy citizenship in so many countries now.

7:35 to say appreciate what you have and be responsible for yourself.

Instead we have, it's my fault, but it's not my fault that it's my fault, it's someone else's fault.

No. Hunter should " step in". He is already friends with the Chinese spy boss. Has international experience. Already guides Joe. And he is the smartest man Joe knows. Hunter for president!
Definitely needs to get more money from China since the fundraising in the US is drying up.

God Bless!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240713-191750_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240713-191750_Gallery.jpg
    945.3 KB · Views: 2
Really?!

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden is preparing to endorse significant proposals to reform the Supreme Court and notified some members of Congress about his intentions last weekend, three sources familiar with the plans said Tuesday.

The proposals under serious consideration include legislation to establish term limits for justices and establishing an updated code of ethics that would be binding and enforceable, a source said. The policies, which haven't been finalized, may be rolled out in the coming weeks, which would be a new approach for a president who has long been skeptical of restructuring the Supreme Court.

Really?!

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden is preparing to endorse significant proposals to reform the Supreme Court and notified some members of Congress about his intentions last weekend, three sources familiar with the plans said Tuesday.

The proposals under serious consideration include legislation to establish term limits for justices and establishing an updated code of ethics that would be binding and enforceable, a source said. The policies, which haven't been finalized, may be rolled out in the coming weeks, which would be a new approach for a president who has long been skeptical of restructuring the Supreme Court.
It seems so long ago that RBG's ego teamed with Moscow Mitch's plan to keep that jackal Garland off the SC and load it up with those crazy fascists.

Really?!

Fortunately, it will never happen. All the crocodile tears are occurring now because the court leans right, if it didn't, this wouldn't be an issue to the Dims.
So, Joe, how about congressional term limits?

Really?!

That isn't Biden. That's his commie marxist handlers.