• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official thread dedicated to "Biden saving us"

Valerie Jarrett, Ron Klain and Bomma
With a dash of George

KPGMguA.png

Aussies are making fun of the dementia-plagued pee-pad wearing lying grifter you ************* elected.

Peter Doocy is raysiss for asking her what he did.

Not only is her answer stupid, illiterate, moronic and complete fiction, but she appears to be READING it.

Therefore, the government is now run by people who take the time to PREPARE the rambling stupidity we just heard and believe it to be a credible answer.

I'm glad, for one, that she took the time to acknowledge the question that was asked by a member of the White House Press Corp, and didn't make rambling mess of an answer by going off track and babbling on about something that doesnt pertain to the question that was asked of her by a member of the Washington Press Corp, since those questions are usually reflective of what the American people have on their minds in this time and day, and acknowledging that question shows that it is being discussed by the upper echelons of the Biden Administration as they navigate the Putin invasion of Iran (which is a smaller country than say New Zealand and land locked, whereas a country such as Finland is not), as the Chinese passively agressively sink the Yen, and as Ogurr continues to spread plague across this most wonderful land, despite it being illegitimately "discovered" by Christopher Columbus as he brought STDs and famine to the American Indian, as well as slavery, since this was acknowledged.

"I'm glad, for one, that she took the time to acknowledge the question that was asked by a member of the White House Press Corp, and didn't make rambling mess of an answer by going off track and babbling on about something that doesnt pertain to the question that was asked of her by a member of the Washington Press Corp, since those questions are usually reflective of what the American people have on their minds in this time and day, and acknowledging that question shows that it is being discussed by the upper echelons of the Biden Administration as they navigate the Putin invasion of Iran (which is a smaller country than say New Zealand and land locked, whereas a country such as Finland is not), as the Chinese passively agressively sink the Yen, and as Ogurr continues to spread plague across this most wonderful land, despite it being illegitimately "discovered" by Christopher Columbus as he brought STDs and famine to the American Indian, as well as slavery, since this was acknowledged."

That gave me a headache.

"I'm glad, for one, that she took the time to acknowledge the question that was asked by a member of the White House Press Corp, and didn't make rambling mess of an answer by going off track and babbling on about something that doesnt pertain to the question that was asked of her by a member of the Washington Press Corp, since those questions are usually reflective of what the American people have on their minds in this time and day, and acknowledging that question shows that it is being discussed by the upper echelons of the Biden Administration as they navigate the Putin invasion of Iran (which is a smaller country than say New Zealand and land locked, whereas a country such as Finland is not), as the Chinese passively agressively sink the Yen, and as Ogurr continues to spread plague across this most wonderful land, despite it being illegitimately "discovered" by Christopher Columbus as he brought STDs and famine to the American Indian, as well as slavery, since this was acknowledged."

That gave me a headache.
you're raysiss

When anyone begins answering a question with "so" , it means they don't know.
So, um, ah, is a complete give away that you're stumbling to answer a question. And I realize that some people do this not because they're trying to deceive, but because their personality doesn't lend itself to public speaking. So, she's either flat out lying, or not qualified for the position. My guess is that it's both.

So, um, ah, is a complete give away that you're stumbling to answer a question. And I realize that some people do this not because they're trying to deceive, but because their personality doesn't lend itself to public speaking. So, she's either flat out lying, or not qualified for the position. My guess is that it's both.

Black, womxn, lesbian, (D)imbo. She checks three or four boxes - none of which involve job qualifications, rayciss - so she is qualified.

b2o9FtG.jpg

Peter Doocy is raysiss for asking her what he did.

I'm stunned they even let Peter ask questions. Truly. They used to avoid Fox news. Then it became a habit for Doocy to challenge Peppermint Crab-*** daily, often embarrassing her. Same with the new chick.

Oh well, makes for great entertainment.

I'm stunned they even let Peter ask questions. Truly. They used to avoid Fox news. Then it became a habit for Doocy to challenge Peppermint Crab-*** daily, often embarrassing her. Same with the new chick.

Oh well, makes for great entertainment.