• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official thread dedicated to "Biden saving us"

Reports claim that Biden is doped up on pills before public events so he looks chipper and spry. Jill oversees the dosage and administration. Are these pills suggested by Hunter, Jill or a real doctor?

Reports claim that Biden is doped up on pills before public events so he looks chipper and spry. Jill oversees the dosage and administration. Are these pills suggested by Hunter, Jill or a real doctor?
Aricept is a hell of a drug.

That's what I was thinking. Some kind of pep pill, speed, uppers, whatever they call it these a days.

Biden-cornholio.jpg

Have you ever seen a recession with so many jobs, 528,000 more in July. 10.7 million more openings, we need more immigrants.

Have you ever seen a recession with so many jobs, 528,000 more in July. 10.7 million more openings, we need more immigrants.

Have we gotten back to pre-pandemic employment levels or is Biden still just helping people go back to work but calling it "jobs creation?"

behold!

Think he needs bigger boots? WTF?
The two guys seem to be on the same No-Blink pills Biden takes.

btw. I love videos like this. Not only do we get the comedy of the clip but, then there is the comment section to make it 100x better.

Last edited:

Hey, can we celebrate the Inflation Reduction Act again today? Stock Market don't know squat.

This has to be the tipping point, where even the dumbest among us can see through the Democratic lies and bullsugar.
Or am I the dumb one for thinking that there may be hope.

Hey, can we celebrate the Inflation Reduction Act again today? Stock Market don't know squat.

This has to be the tipping point, where even the dumbest among us can see through the Democratic lies and bullsugar.
Apparently yesterday Joe was on TV talking about how great his economy is while the screen crawl at the bottom was showing all the stock market losses.

Naw, just like he touts gas prices falling 50 cents after rising $3, he'll say look at the market today, up 124 points after falling 1,200 yesterday. Progress!