• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official thread dedicated to "Biden saving us"

"Damn right!" -- Angry voters
Changing lives and deceiving da peoples

D22912_1.png

266886.png

$120K a month, huh? Who is renting from. Rent-a-Center? Aarons? That's $1.4 million a year. Cripes, just buy something.

$120K a month, huh? Who is renting from. Rent-a-Center? Aarons? That's $1.4 million a year. Cripes, just buy something.
as if he or his father are known for making good, sound, decisions in life.

as if he or his father are known for making good, sound, decisions in life.
But then you have to do things like pay property tax, insurance, maintenance, landscaping, you know things that normal people do but Hunter is totally incapable of.

The FBI misled the ( democrat) judge? They strong-armed the judge. He wouldn't have resisted anyway. He's a Democrat.

So I guess this belongs in the "Xiden saving us" thread. Great news! The United States now seemingly has a strong alliance with North Korea.

So I guess this belongs in the "Xiden saving us" thread. Great news! The United States now seemingly has a strong alliance with North Korea.

A heartbeat away….

Kamala, always aware of her surroundings. Always keenly aware of the situation on a global level as well as local. Would NY Times reporters lavish her with reports of greatest vp ever?

You guys can poke fun all you want. At least our President came down to Florida and showed his support after a major storm.

UI08nYE.jpg

d34NZ3v.jpg

g79PZsW.jpg

About 60 billion was sent to Ukraine...to disappear.

Just Joe doing Joe things. Just kidding it was our Governor DeSantis and a handful of FL deplorables. 3 days to open wow...

Just Joe doing Joe things. Just kidding it was our Governor DeSantis and a handful of FL deplorables. 3 days to open wow...
******* Ark was out there with his shovel and pipe putting in work

I just heard he's going to start pardoning people with federal convictions for marijuana possession. I can't believe that took so long. That could be a boon for Democrats.

I just heard he's going to start pardoning people with federal convictions for marijuana possession. I can't believe that took so long. That could be a boon for Democrats.
yeah but when those pot heads can’t buy their trees because gas is 6bucks again they be madddd

He also told congress to look at the schedule for Marijuana.