• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

You sure? This is some bullshit

I don't know why everyone continues to complain about seeing Oommpah's or whatever. Has the board gone insane today? Are people seeing ghosts???

????? WTF? Oompa Loompas? I need to go back through the thread and see who the **** gone crazy.

Yeah, I am also mystified. It appears the only people seeing Oompa-Loompa's are deranged liberals and the very few afflicted with bidepal giraffe syndrome, whose brain is so far above heart level that blood may not be reaching the brain.

Yeah, I am also mystified. It appears the only people seeing Oompa-Loompa's are deranged liberals and the very few afflicted with bidepal giraffe syndrome, whose brain is so far above heart level that blood may not be reaching the brain.
don't extra tall giraffes keep their brains near their anus?

don't extra tall giraffes keep their brains near their anus?

You're making the very generous assumption that bi-pedal lurch-looking giraffes have brains. That's almost as bad as assuming someone's gender.

If I was a mod, you'd get a warning for toeing the line there Supe.

You're making the very generous assumption that bi-pedal lurch-looking giraffes have brains. That's almost as bad as assuming someone's gender.

If I was a mod, you'd get a warning for toeing the line there Supe.
we dont need heavy-handed limp-wristed mods who speak with a lisp and shake their hips when walking in Thailand.
which is why I'm a ModGod and you're ... you.

we dont need heavy-handed limp-wristed mods who speak with a lisp and shake their hips when walking in Thailand.
which is why I'm a ModGod and you're ... you.

Whatever you say SoOpid, whatever you say.

I didn’t leave out anything just posted the video I saw on Twitter. No doubt, the hatred is palpable on the black activist/antifa side as much as it is on the proud boys/far right side.

Maybe these two extremist sides can have a massive clash in the middle of the desert somewhere, leaving law-abiding, peaceful civilians out of it.
If you can find where I said YOU left it out, I'll gladly apologize. While I gladly support my brothers practicing their right to keep and bear arms, I feel like context is important.

And referring to the post I quote from Tibs, the question we should probably ask is why is the hate so palpable? Where did it come from? I think when people are honest about that, among a litany of other things, we’ll finally be able to make some headway. Sadly, the truth is the enemy. There’s a lot of people in this country that need to take a good long look in the mirror regarding the motivation for the things they say. JMO.

And referring to the post I quote from Tibs, the question we should probably ask is why is the hate so palpable? Where did it come from? I think when people are honest about that, among a litany of other things, we’ll finally be able to make some headway. Sadly, the truth is the enemy. There’s a lot of people in this country that need to take a good long look in the mirror regarding the motivation for the things they say. JMO.

The division is intentional. We all know it.

If you can find where I said YOU left it out, I'll gladly apologize. While I gladly support my brothers practicing their right to keep and bear arms, I feel like context is important.
Sarge, you’re allowed to dismiss everything that commie says as irrational myopic rants and tell him to **** off. Try it, you’ll like it!

And referring to the post I quote from Tibs, the question we should probably ask is why is the hate so palpable? Where did it come from?

If for forty years every student was taught that a certain color of people was racist, pernicious, unfair, brutal and dishonest, I imagine that those who are not the same color as the group being painted in such an unflattering light would harbor some very strong hostility, indeed hatred, towards that other group.

Welcome to college for at least forty years, high school for nearly as long, and grade school for the past twenty years. Our indoctrination system, sorry, education system has told minorities for decades that every failure they experience is the fault of white people, and has told white students that they are irreparably racist because of their skin color and that their successes are simply a theft from people of a different color.

You doubt my description? Then you are not paying attention. Some tidbits from the doctrine known as "critical race theory," which of course in liberalese means exactly the opposite. "Anti-racism" foments overt racism; "critical race theory" fosters slavering devotion without critical thought to an ideology based on race. For example:

White privilege​

White privilege is the set of social advantages, benefits, and courtesies that come with being a member of the dominant race (i.e. white people). For example, a shop attendant not following a white person around in a store because of assumption of shoplifting is viewed as white privilege. Another example would be people not crossing the street at night to avoid a white person.[36]

Cheryl I. Harris and Gloria Ladson-Billings describe a notion of whiteness as property, whereby whiteness is the ultimate property that whites alone can possess; valuable just like property. In this sense, from the critical race theory perspective, the white skin that some Americans possess is akin to owning a piece of property, in that it grants privileges to the owner that a renter (in this case, a person of color) would not be afforded.[37] The property functions of whiteness—i.e., rights to disposition; rights to use and enjoyment, reputation, and status property; and the absolute right to property—make the American dream more likely and attainable for whites.

Yes, of course, the white sons and daughters of poor Appalachian farmers have a tremendous advantage over middle class and upper-middle class black kids in stable families. Why those white kids can simply fill out an application for college, or an SBA loan, or government employment and check off "white" and BOOM! Admitted, paid, hired, promoted.

So the racial divide is growing worse every day we promote the overt racism behind critical race theory, BLM, the claim that police are out there gunning down innocent people because of skin color, the idea that somebody holds our fate other than US.

You want to know a common feature of successful people? They are brutally hard on themselves and put the blame for failure where it belongs - on themselves. By teaching generations the garbage being forced down our students' throats today and giving them a convenient excuse for every failure, we are insuring failure as a way of life, with no acknowledgment of fault. Failure is much, much easier than success; giving people a reason to fail insures that vastly more of them fail.

Last edited:
tell him to **** off. Try it, you’ll like it!
Nah. I've seen enough ugliness in the 50 years I've inhabited this planet. It gets worse every damn day, and I try really hard not to contribute to it. Maybe I'll get there someday, but right now it's just not in me, especially over someone trolling on a message board.

Nah. I've seen enough ugliness in the 50 years I've inhabited this planet. It gets worse every damn day, and I try really hard not to contribute to it. Maybe I'll get there someday, but right now it's just not in me, especially over someone trolling on a message board.

In real life, yeah. I try to be as respectful and courteous as I can to everybody, & expect the same in return. On here though with trolls, all bets are off. It may be petty, but it's entertainment to me. They don't make me want to punch a hole through my monitor (which is what I think Tibs wants to do sometimes), but I'll play their game if they refuse to give up and won't slink back into their holes. I know in a perfect world, it'd be better to just ignore them and they'll die (figuratively Tibs, not wishing death on you). But we ain't even close to that. Refuse to engage on social media though, that's a lost cause and will only get you in trouble IMO.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. It's refreshing to see people wanting to be civilized on any level though. This planet needs more of you, Sarge.

Refuse to engage on social media though, that's a lost cause and will only get you in trouble IMO.

I don't know about that. Calling out the blowhards spewing leftist lies on Twitter is stunningly easy. Those clowns are so stupid they make 21IQ look cogent.

For those of you who dismissed and glibly waved this story away, since you didn't like the sources I posted - your panties got all tight and scrunched up - maybe this will suit your needs. From the ultra-conservative National Review.

Donald Trump really does believe that he, along with two former GOP senators, will be ‘reinstated’ to office this summer.

Two days ago, the New York Times’s Maggie Haberman reported that Donald Trump “has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August.” In response, many figures on the right inserted their fingers into their ears and started screaming about fake news. < SN clowns 🤡:ROFLMAO:

Instead, they should have listened — because Haberman’s reporting was correct. I can attest, from speaking to an array of different sources, that Donald Trump does indeed believe quite genuinely that he — along with former senators David Perdue and Martha McSally — will be “reinstated” to office this summer after “audits” of the 2020 elections in Arizona, Georgia, and a handful of other states have been completed. I can attest, too, that Trump is trying hard to recruit journalists, politicians, and other influential figures to promulgate this belief — not as a fundraising tool or an infantile bit of trolling or a trial balloon, but as a fact.

It will be tempting for weary conservatives to dismiss this information as “old news” or as “an irrelevance.” It will be tempting, too, to downplay the enormity of what is being claimed, or to change the subject, or to attack the messengers by implying that they must “hate” Trump and his voters. But such temptations should be assiduously avoided. We are not talking here about a fringe figure within the Republican tent, but about a man who hopes to make support for his outlandish claims “a litmus test of sorts as he decides whom to endorse for state and federal contests in 2022 and 2024.” Conservatives understand why it mattered that the press lost its collective mind over Russia after Trump’s fair-and-square victory in 2016. They understand why it mattered that Hillary Clinton publicly described Trump as an “illegitimate president” who had “stolen” the election. And they understand why it mattered that Jimmy Carter insisted that Trump had “lost the election” and been “put into office because the Russians interfered.” They should understand why this matters, too.

The scale of Trump’s delusion is quite startling. This is not merely an eccentric interpretation of the facts or an interesting foible, nor is it an irrelevant example of anguished post-presidency chatter. It is a rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government. There is no Reinstatement Clause within the United States Constitution. Hell, there is nothing even approximating a Reinstatement Clause within the United States Constitution. The election has been certified, Joe Biden is the president, and, until 2024, that is all there is to it. It does not matter what one’s view of Trump is. It does not matter whether one voted for or against Trump. It does not matter whether one views Trump’s role within the Republican Party favorably or unfavorably. We are talking here about cold, hard, neutral facts that obtain irrespective of one’s preferences; it is not too much to ask that the former head of the executive branch should understand them.

Just how far out there is Trump’s theory? Consider that, even if it were true that the 2020 election had been stolen — which it is absolutely not — his belief would still be absurd. It could be confirmed tomorrow that agents working for a combination of al-Qaeda, Venezuela, and George Soros had hacked into every single voting machine in the country and altered the totals by tens of millions, and it would remain the case there is no mechanism within the American legal order for a do-over of any sort. In such an eventuality, there would be indictments, an impeachment drive, and a constitutional crisis. But, however bad it got, Donald Trump would not be “reinstated” to the presidency. That is not how America works, how America has ever worked, or how America can ever work. American politicians do not lose their reelection races only to be reinstalled later on, as might the second-place horse in a race whose winner was disqualified. The idea is otherworldly and obscene.

There is nothing to be gained for conservatism by pretending otherwise. To acknowledge that Trump is living in a fantasy world does not wipe out his achievements or render anything else he has said incorrect. It does not endorse Joe Biden or hand the Republican Party over to Bill Kristol or knock down an inch of the wall on the border. It merely demands that Donald Trump be treated like any other person: subject to gravity, open to rebuttal, and liable to be laughed at when he becomes so unmoored from the real world that it is hard to know where to begin in attempting to explain him.

I respect that. I like to take pleasure in the little things though. It makes me happy.

**** off Tibs!

For those of you who dismissed and glibly waved this story away, since you didn't like the sources I posted - your panties got all tight and scrunched up - maybe this will suit your needs. From the ultra-conservative National Review.

Donald Trump really does believe that he, along with two former GOP senators, will be ‘reinstated’ to office this summer.

Two days ago, the New York Times’s Maggie Haberman reported that Donald Trump “has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August.” In response, many figures on the right inserted their fingers into their ears and started screaming about fake news. < SN clowns 🤡:ROFLMAO:

Instead, they should have listened — because Haberman’s reporting was correct. I can attest, from speaking to an array of different sources, that Donald Trump does indeed believe quite genuinely that he — along with former senators David Perdue and Martha McSally — will be “reinstated” to office this summer after “audits” of the 2020 elections in Arizona, Georgia, and a handful of other states have been completed. I can attest, too, that Trump is trying hard to recruit journalists, politicians, and other influential figures to promulgate this belief — not as a fundraising tool or an infantile bit of trolling or a trial balloon, but as a fact.

It will be tempting for weary conservatives to dismiss this information as “old news” or as “an irrelevance.” It will be tempting, too, to downplay the enormity of what is being claimed, or to change the subject, or to attack the messengers by implying that they must “hate” Trump and his voters. But such temptations should be assiduously avoided. We are not talking here about a fringe figure within the Republican tent, but about a man who hopes to make support for his outlandish claims “a litmus test of sorts as he decides whom to endorse for state and federal contests in 2022 and 2024.” Conservatives understand why it mattered that the press lost its collective mind over Russia after Trump’s fair-and-square victory in 2016. They understand why it mattered that Hillary Clinton publicly described Trump as an “illegitimate president” who had “stolen” the election. And they understand why it mattered that Jimmy Carter insisted that Trump had “lost the election” and been “put into office because the Russians interfered.” They should understand why this matters, too.

The scale of Trump’s delusion is quite startling. This is not merely an eccentric interpretation of the facts or an interesting foible, nor is it an irrelevant example of anguished post-presidency chatter. It is a rejection of reality, a rejection of law, and, ultimately, a rejection of the entire system of American government. There is no Reinstatement Clause within the United States Constitution. Hell, there is nothing even approximating a Reinstatement Clause within the United States Constitution. The election has been certified, Joe Biden is the president, and, until 2024, that is all there is to it. It does not matter what one’s view of Trump is. It does not matter whether one voted for or against Trump. It does not matter whether one views Trump’s role within the Republican Party favorably or unfavorably. We are talking here about cold, hard, neutral facts that obtain irrespective of one’s preferences; it is not too much to ask that the former head of the executive branch should understand them.

Just how far out there is Trump’s theory? Consider that, even if it were true that the 2020 election had been stolen — which it is absolutely not — his belief would still be absurd. It could be confirmed tomorrow that agents working for a combination of al-Qaeda, Venezuela, and George Soros had hacked into every single voting machine in the country and altered the totals by tens of millions, and it would remain the case there is no mechanism within the American legal order for a do-over of any sort. In such an eventuality, there would be indictments, an impeachment drive, and a constitutional crisis. But, however bad it got, Donald Trump would not be “reinstated” to the presidency. That is not how America works, how America has ever worked, or how America can ever work. American politicians do not lose their reelection races only to be reinstalled later on, as might the second-place horse in a race whose winner was disqualified. The idea is otherworldly and obscene.

There is nothing to be gained for conservatism by pretending otherwise. To acknowledge that Trump is living in a fantasy world does not wipe out his achievements or render anything else he has said incorrect. It does not endorse Joe Biden or hand the Republican Party over to Bill Kristol or knock down an inch of the wall on the border. It merely demands that Donald Trump be treated like any other person: subject to gravity, open to rebuttal, and liable to be laughed at when he becomes so unmoored from the real world that it is hard to know where to begin in attempting to explain him.

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Trump Trump Trump OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad
Trump Trump Trump
OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Seek help, little man.

AnguishedBogusAfricanparadiseflycatcher-max-1mb.gif

Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump ...
Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump

car-cliff.gif

Isn't it close to midnight in Hungary? Go to bed, dipshit.

Some people still think the NYTs is a trusted source of news. That ship has sailed.

Correction, hamster. The article is from the National Review. 🔍