• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

I came into work and read the article, and the first thing I did was come here, because I knew you would be here raising hell about it. I was right, missed you by 23 minutes.

That said, the charges seem to be that the CFO and others received perks like rent free apartments and such that they didn't claim on their taxes. I don't know about anyone else, but that seems pretty thin for a three year investigation. I suppose there could be more charges later, but who knows how many more years that could take. When it comes to these "bombshell" reports, I tend to temper my expectations because the actual charges are never what the breathless liberals seem to think they are (SEE: Investigation, Russian Collusion).

As I wrote, it's a start. I suppose next up will be charges relating to falsifying tax & financial statements as outlined by Michael Cohen during Congressional hearings.

The FBI defines a criminal enterprise as “a group of individuals with an identified hierarchy, or comparable structure, engaged in significant criminal activity.”

Wonder who sits on top of that hierarchy?

Thank you AOC, we wouldn't be here without you, asking the right questions at the right time, on behalf of all Americans.

This thread is for posting about WINNING. Share freely and often… post what you want.

Ok, sounds like a plan! 👍🏻

Thankfully we have this thread to stay on top of everything happening in former guy’s orbit.

God Bless America! ❤️🇺🇸

oh, it is ******* fresh and righteous that we're going to bring down "former guy" and his "establishment" for bullshit charges that correspond to his CFO not paying the appropriate tax on benefits - and possibly the "Trump organization" for not reporting them correctly. OH MY! So glad that New York Attorney General Letitia James is focusing on the true, gritty crime in NYC now that there are literally zero other crimes going on. Hopefully she can go down 5th Avenue and hang a hard right on West 51st Street and see what criminality stems down there. Oh, I know, that's wishful thinking since she obviously has her marching papers, I mean orders, and will be supremely focused on the nefarious dealings of the "Trump organization".

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Trump Trump Trump OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad
Trump Trump Trump
OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Ok, sounds like a plan! 👍🏻

Thankfully we have this thread to stay on top of everything happening in former guy’s orbit.

God Bless America! ❤️🇺🇸

If ever an asshat exposed himself for trolling, this is it. Possibly one of your dumbest posts you've made...

1625147282960.png

You quoted a post made....on...

1625147341661.png

How's the wife and your business doing Tibor?

Ah, yes, what would you ever do without him?
5bvzjs-gif.5326

God Bless America! ❤️🇺🇸

5f5cm6.jpg

So sorry former guy's downfall is causing so much pain in these quarters. I understand, this is a difficult time for many of you.

Remind yourselves America has had plenty of Presidents before - and will have plenty of Presidents after - former guy soiled the office for four years. Life will go on. You can easily disengage from your infatuation with the criminal enterprise at any time. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to see how long you can stick by an obviously flawed man. Nothing is forced upon you. You are free to do what you want, think what you want, say what you want.

Just wanted to encourage some of you, the more tormented souls on here, who may be going through some things right now.

It's okay. Nothing is lost. Don't lose hope, don't lose faith. You made a dumb decision on Trump, but you have plenty of time to turn it around, it's not too late.

So sorry former guy's downfall is causing so much pain in these quarters. I understand, this is a difficult time for many of you.

Remind yourselves America has had plenty of Presidents before - and will have plenty of Presidents after - former guy soiled the office for four years. Life will go on. You can easily disengage from your infatuation with the criminal enterprise at any time. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to see how long you can stick by an obviously flawed man. Nothing is forced upon you. You are free to do what you want, think what you want, say what you want.

Just wanted to encourage some of you, the more tormented souls on here, who may be going through some things right now.

It's okay. Nothing is lost. Don't lose hope, don't lose faith. You made a dumb decision on Trump, but you have plenty of time to turn it around, it's not too late.
you're such a blithering little ****, Tiborat

you're such a blithering little ****, Tiborat

Hold on, Supe, just try to hold on somehow. I pray you'll make it through these dark, desolate, deperate days, with no hope in sight. Such a tragedy when we have a Democratic President. Every day is pain, suffering and being cold. I feel your agony, man.

So Letitia James spent three years, hundreds of hours of valuable DA personnel time, millions of dollars, and the result is ...

An indictment of some guy named Weisselberg because he did not declare the value of an apartment he used part-time as taxable income.

And Tiborat wets his already heavily-stained boxers over the news.

200.gif

This time - THIS time - they have him. The walls are closing in, just like with Papadopolous and Cohen and Flynn and Stone and on and on.

You bet. All those prior walls closing in lacked the depth of lawlessness - the sprawling, bottomless illegality - of not declaring the value of part-time use of an apartment as taxable income. THAT allegation is devastating, and this time - finally, THIS TIME - those walls really do close in when prosecutors threaten Weisselberg with up to 90 days in jail. Or house arrest.

Only a complete brainless leftist quisling toadee nobody unemployed former barista loser thinks the entire investigation was anything other than a moronic vendetta over mean tweets.

Tiborat, I believe that makes you the only qualifier. Congrats.

No skin off my back, Steeltime, that you choose to prop up a lowly criminal enterprise like the Trump Org, and former guy, the mafia don. Nobody ever accused you of having good taste or suggested you're a good judge of character.

Totally understand that you and the other tormented souls on the board have taken an oath to go down with the sinking ship. That's your right, as an American, to do as you please. Nobody will ever take that away from you.

Go get 'em, Spanky!

Your Tiborat Memes are hilarious.

Thank you my friend. I aim to entertain my fellow freedom-loving, tax-paying Americans.

Hold on, Supe, just try to hold on somehow. I pray you'll make it through these dark, desolate, deperate days, with no hope in sight. Such a tragedy when we have a Democratic President. Every day is pain, suffering and being cold. I feel your agony, man.
oh, no worries about me, Tiborat. I saw how gracefully you navigated the previous four years after OrangeManBad laid a George Floyd type beat down on Hildebeast. I'll 100% follow how you maintained modesty and held your head high and did not sling **** for four long, torturous years for you as the US and World economy surged, people had jobs and were able to put some money back so they could also ride out President Peepads and Vice President Kneepads' reign of Dunce-like Eh.

Great read for those poor souls still stuck in the MAGA dystopia. Perhaps some day, you'll come out of the shadows and rejoin civilized society.

Trump Is Preparing for the Worst​

I too love the 'Tiborat' stuff on here. It's comedy gold. I had the privilege to hang out with Sacha Baron Cohen on a few occasions, I'm a huge fan. He's truly a comedic genius and a genuine, super smart guy. It's an honor to see you put real sweat & tears and elbow grease into these memes. Keep them coming, good stuff all around. (y)

Uhhh, you should refer to sources apart from Media Matters.

The Russia hoax was in fact a giant ******* witch hunt, a complete hoax based on lies told by lying liars and a complete ******* waste of $40 million and three years of this nation's time.

Idiot.