• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

24x7 still lives in his head. Trump *** raping Tibs from now to eternity. lol

Exhibit A of exactly what this article written by the Christian pastor was about. You see it play out each and every day, up and down the forum. Been that way for years.

Then he arrived: someone who gave them what they needed: permission to be horrible; someone who erased any semblance of decorum, any expectation of decency, any level of accountability. After nearly a decade of pretending....the dam of their suppressed bigotry has burst and they are letting the toxic hatred flow freely.

Then he arrived: someone who gave them what they needed: permission to be horrible; someone who erased any semblance of decorum, any expectation of decency, any level of accountability. After nearly a decade of pretending....the dam of their suppressed bigotry has burst and they are letting the toxic hatred flow freely.
That's one opinion.

Well, nothing lasts forever, I guess.

Well, this thread has surpassed the number of pages in the Dri Archer thread.

One thing will last forever actually, Orange Man living in your head.

I feel bad for all the disillusioned far right yahoos with their red hats, Trump & confederate flags. Whining & crying about all that's been taken from them. Poor tormented souls.

Life is much simpler & easier when you're not completely unmoored from reality.

View attachment 5466
Tibs,

I'm not sure if you got the memo over there, but the US Flag is now considered highly offensive by your friends and family over here. Sorry that was late getting to you.

So do your Hungarian neighbors don't have a problem with you flying Old Glory on their turf? If not that's pretty cool. I'll bring mine.

Last edited:
Tibs,

I'm not sure if you got the memo over there, but the US Flag is now considered highly offensive by your friends and family over here. Sorry that was late getting to you.

So do your Hungarian neighbors have a problem with you flying Old Glory on their turf? If not that's pretty cool. I'll bring mine.

And mine.

5equj0.jpg

Now, America-loving, Old Glory-flying super Patriot that you claim to be, let's see your American flag. We'll wait.

This country's obsession with Donald Trump is remarkable. Whether you love him or hate him, he certainly doesn't warrant all of the attention he gets, positive or negative. He's yesterday's news. Let him go. You'll feel better.

I think your wrong Sarge, it isn't about him . It's the movement he started. When these mid-term elections come up and all of those RINOS that did nothing when he was POTUS and obstructed him every chance they got get voted out , you will see the results of his influence. I think Ron DeSantis will make a great President if we ever get another fair election, which I'm not sure is even possible anymore.

Trump joined Rumble a few days ago. So far he has only posted that ohio rally vid but I assume he will start posting more often now.

Trump’s biggest legacy may be shining the light on the censorship of big tech and lead to a new market of alternatives like Rumble and Parler. Rumble is starting to grow. More and more Youtube streamers are also now streaming on Rumble as well. If they can build up their subscribers on Rumble, many may start leaving YouTube or just using YouTube to host teaser clips of main shows on rumble..

This country's obsession with Donald Trump is remarkable. Whether you love him or hate him, he certainly doesn't warrant all of the attention he gets, positive or negative. He's yesterday's news. Let him go. You'll feel better.

Who do you think amplifies that obsession? Who do you think are the majority who can't stop talking about or even thinking about him, even though they actually have to keep saying "former guy" because he's in their heads so deep you'd need a long, surgical device to pry him out?

As to his supporters, I personally think someone else needs to lead the way for the future just because of everything I lined out in another post about the establishment never letting him get another one over on them, but whatever. This country is in a fight for it's very life so anything to get rid of the absolute embarrassment that is Biden/Harris or at least shine a light on how maniacal and downright feckless/inept/incompetent they are (because we know the propagandists with their megaphones stay remarkably silent on that one), so be it.

It's also remarkable how much attention you give this particular issue while we're now bombing Iraq and Syria in addition to the countless other transgressions that are slowly killing this country. That's what really needs to be talked about. Yet, here we are.

Who do you think amplifies that obsession? Who do you think are the majority who can't stop talking about or even thinking about him, even though they actually have to keep saying "former guy" because he's in their heads so deep you'd need a long, surgical device to pry him out?

As to his supporters, I personally think someone else needs to lead the way for the future just because of everything I lined out in another post about the establishment never letting him get another one over on them, but whatever. This country is in a fight for it's very life so anything to get rid of the absolute embarrassment that is Biden/Harris or at least shine a light on how maniacal and downright feckless/inept/incompetent they are (because we know the propagandists with their megaphones stay remarkably silent on that one), so be it.

It's also remarkable how much attention you give this particular issue while we're now bombing Iraq and Syria in addition to the countless other transgressions that are slowly killing this country. That's what really needs to be talked about. Yet, here we are.
I was following the thread. The thread was talking about Trump. Admittedly, I only went back a page or two prior to commenting, so I didn't see anything about bombing Iraq or Syria in this thread. From what I understand, they bombed some Iranian (or Iranian backed) terrorists and their weapons. I don't know how anyone considers that a bad thing.

I was following the thread. The thread was talking about Trump. Admittedly, I only went back a page or two prior to commenting, so I didn't see anything about bombing Iraq or Syria in this thread. From what I understand, they bombed some Iranian (or Iranian backed) terrorists and their weapons. I don't know how anyone considers that a bad thing.

So let me just make sure I get this right. You're breathless at the obsession with Donald Trump when one member here posted a video of his rally in the "Trump" thread?

Re: bombing Iranian backed terrorists, I wonder who helped/is helping enable that shitstorm in the first place?

So let me just make sure I get this right. You're breathless at the obsession with Donald Trump when one member here posted a video of his rally in the "Trump" thread?

Re: bombing Iranian backed terrorists, I wonder who helped/is helping enable that shitstorm in the first place?
LOL. I'm hardly breathless about Donald Trump. I made an observation based on what I read here and other places. It's really nothing more than that.

LOL. I'm hardly breathless about Donald Trump. I made an observation based on what I read here and other places. It's really nothing more than that.

Oh okay, because I think Tiborat has actually made more comments about Trump and Trump's rally than anyone else here.

he still has an important role, even if it’s just being somebody who says what needs saying. He also has an important role in keeping weak republicans out of office or called out.

the fact that he essentially forced Kamala to visit the border proves his influence and how, if used correctly, can have great effect. Does anybody want to try to deny that Kamala went to the border because of Trump planning a visit?

he still has an important role, even if it’s just being somebody who says what needs saying. He also has an important role in keeping weak republicans out of office or called out.

the fact that he essentially forced Kamala to visit the border proves his influence and how, if used correctly, can have great effect. Does anybody want to try to deny that Kamala went to the border because of Trump planning a visit?
Oh, there's no doubt about that. She was forced in to a corner and NOBODY puts baby in the corner.
She responded by visiting about as far away from a border crisis point as she could find and still be on the "border".

She didn't go to the border where the crisis exists, she is weak and spineless. She has zero leadership qualities. Three more years of these two and you'll wish the pandemic had killed you.
I told you people four years ago she would be the next Democrat President because she checks off all the right boxes for the Dems and I didn't miss by much.

I told you people four years ago she would be the next Democrat President because she checks off all the right boxes for the Dems and I didn't miss by much.

What about Tulsi Gabbard? She checked all the boxes. Oh wait, she won't sell out her own grandmother for a ounce more of power and doesn't bow to the elitist mob.

Remember how he absolutely crushed Kamala in the Dim primary debates and it was hardly a blip on the radar?

What about Tulsi Gabbard? She checked all the boxes. Oh wait, she won't sell out her own grandmother for a ounce more of power and doesn't bow to the elitist mob.

Remember how he absolutely crushed Kamala in the Dim primary debates and it was hardly a blip on the radar?
The ***** did bow out of the race shortly after that though.

The ***** did bow out of the race shortly after that though.

It's funny (actually, probably more sad) that after seeing the first two words, "Kamala" is the first thing that came to mind - I mean instantly.

Our wonderful State of the Union.