• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Trump fights for Americans first.
Those America first policies will never be in the past.

Or in other words, "JFC, we dug to the center of the earth, and still couldn't get anything on him!"

Or in other words, "JFC, we dug to the center of the earth, and still couldn't get anything on him!"

Not surprise, and likely the plan all along. They were able to perpetuate the lie for almost 6 months in the media, it's all the Dims wanted.
If indicted, they would be forced to use actual facts, something they aren't particularly good at, you know, like the resident troll.

it's actually pretty amazing that they haven't found anything at all to charge the Trump Organization with. I mean when you have the government putting all their effort in finding a crime, they generally find one or create one, no matter how small. The fact they couldn't find a single thing shows that Trump must run a pretty tight ship. All above board.

Think you could say the same about the Clinton foundation, or Biden, or Pelosi if you pulled apart all their business deals for the last 20 years?

Oops, typo, meant almost 6 years, probably closer to 5.

I know, it's crazy Zona, we apologize and correct ourselves when we've made a misstep. It's like we're actually accountable for our words or actions.

Sadly (but not surprisingly), that's lost on the bunch of freeloaders here.

Think you could say the same about the Clinton foundation, or Biden, or Pelosi if you pulled apart all their business deals for the last 20 years?

Don't forget Swallowell.

This country's obsession with Donald Trump is remarkable. Whether you love him or hate him, he certainly doesn't warrant all of the attention he gets, positive or negative. He's yesterday's news. Let him go. You'll feel better.

The more I think about this, I think you're the one who needs to let him go.

Trump was an aberration, a clown, a stain on this country's history, right? Forget no wars, economic prosperity, actual fair trade deals, political prisoners coming home, etc.

I care about this country deeply. As I'm sure you and so many other rational people do. I just can't honestly believe what I currently wake up to every day.

Last edited:
What about Tulsi Gabbard? She checked all the boxes. Oh wait, she won't sell out her own grandmother for a ounce more of power and doesn't bow to the elitist mob.

Remember how he absolutely crushed Kamala in the Dim primary debates and it was hardly a blip on the radar?
Nah, Rep Gabbard isn't even close. Too white, too moderate, too pro-military, not Communist enough, no sex scandal.

Nah, Rep Gabbard isn't even close. Too white, too moderate, too pro-military, not Communist enough, no sex scandal.
I volunteer to assist with that

Well... if she really NEEDS a sex scandal, I guess I could go ahead and do my part.
I couldn't really bring myself to vote democrat, mind you, but hey - if a gratuitous and extremely filthy sex tape is what she needs to wrest power away from some of the knuckleheads in the dem party - who am I to deny her that opportunity?

Well... if she really NEEDS a sex scandal, I guess I could go ahead and do my part.
I couldn't really bring myself to vote democrat, mind you, but hey - if a gratuitous and extremely filthy sex tape is what she needs to wrest power away from some of the knuckleheads in the dem party - who am I to deny her that opportunity?
That's very patriotic. :D

Reactions: wig
She didn't go to the border where the crisis exists, she is weak and spineless. She has zero leadership qualities.

Cumala did go to a Taco Bell in D.C. Didn't see any migrants, concluded she and Beijing Joe had solved the problem.

Sadly, probably closer to the truth than not...

This country's obsession with Donald Trump is remarkable. Whether you love him or hate him, he certainly doesn't warrant all of the attention he gets, positive or negative. He's yesterday's news. Let him go. You'll feel better.

No, that there are people that share the same attitude as you is what's remarkable. For the first time in my lifetime we elected someone who did what he promised to do merits some level of "obsession" don't you think?
Americans being sick of politicians finally elected a non-politician who actually got **** done and here come the triggered pansy ***** who judge him based only on the fact that he as an ego and doesn't "act presidential".

If this country was "obsessed" by Trump then he shoulda won easily. Which he did.

But you fail to see the real obsession.
The real obsession lies with your side. The time, money, and energy spent over 4 years by demonrats, the media, deep state obsessed with trying to remove this man from office.
Was Trump hate not the greater obsession?

unequivocally, yes.

i know a business owner who stated prior to 2016 that the corporate tax rate should be lowered so that companies can invest in themselves, grow, produce more jobs by growing and provide more innovation via that growth.

then Trump was elected and lowered the corporate tax rate. that business owner got a lot richer. still, he and his wife wailed about Trump winning, citing that the "alt-right" were racist and supported him and everything he said and did was steeped in raysiss.

The real obsession lies with your side. The time, money, and energy spent over 4 years by demonrats, the media, deep state obsessed with trying to remove this man from office.

Can't speak for him, but from what I've gathered through the years, I don't believe he picks sides. I think he just wants what's best for the country. But I don't really understand the disdain for Trump either. I mean, one person here posted the Trump rally and he's in here talking about the obsession with Donald Trump. But to your point about the Trump hate, obviously. It was a witch hunt for almost 5 full years.

Meanwhile, Komrade Tiborat from bumfuck Hungaristan posts garbage about "former guy" all the time and nary a peep. In his defense, I don't think Sarge likes feeding the troll. And then we come to see this from NYC recently:

E5GN3c0XEAM4mvO

And people are up in arms about Trump contesting the election integrity of likely the most important election in modern history? I'd say when a person busts their *** campaigning and has large, rockstar-size gatherings, while the other sleeps in his basement while not being able to fill a school bus full of people for his scant rallies, but 'wins' an election after late-night halts in vote tallying in multiple states (and everything that ensued), I don't think it's unreasonable for the other guy to feel cheated. Whether there was enough widespread fraud will likely never be determined because the powers that be are making it so, but when you think critically and use your own eyes and not what the elite establishment and Pravda feed you - you understand that where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

I think people (well, average citizens who aren't insane) just want transparency and secure voter election practices to know their 'supposed' inviolable right to vote actually matters. Hillary Clinton thought she was cheated. Stacey Abrams thought she was cheated. Al Gore thought he was cheated. Not sure voter/election integrity is ever going to happen though. Crazy concept to want that, I know.

Pitcher: Pravda
Catcher: Spineless RINOs
Batter: Orange Man
Umpire: Elitist Establishment

Reactions: JMM
No, that there are people that share the same attitude as you is what's remarkable. For the first time in my lifetime we elected someone who did what he promised to do merits some level of "obsession" don't you think?
Americans being sick of politicians finally elected a non-politician who actually got **** done and here come the triggered pansy ***** who judge him based only on the fact that he as an ego and doesn't "act presidential".

If this country was "obsessed" by Trump then he shoulda won easily. Which he did.

Exactly.
What needs to go is the democrat party and the MSM. Their lies are destroying this country. They are worse then a Hollywood movie.

When you get your *** handed to you from 5,000 miles away. Amazing how many of you *live there* and have no ******* idea what's happening in your country. Because your heads are so far up your *****, your fanaticism & devotion to partisan politics and skewered, right wing news have left you dazed & confused. Oh well, perhaps at some point you'll come to your senses and make better life choices. Can't stay this dumb and ignorant forever, right?

This is an important first step. Tighten the screws on Weisselberg and the entire Company under RICO charges. Not easy to bring down a criminal enterprise like the Trump Org, gotta start somewhere. From all accounts, literally *nothing* happened in the business without former guy's explicit control and direction. We'll see if Weisselberg starts to squeal.

A grand jury in New York indicted the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, as part of a yearslong tax-crimes investigation, The New York Times first reported Wednesday.

It represents the first wave of charges from the Manhattan district attorney's office's three-year investigation into whether former President Donald Trump's sprawling real-estate company violated state laws and engaged in financial crimes.

The full scope of the charges was not immediately clear. The indictments are expected to be unsealed Thursday after Weisselberg and attorneys representing the Trump Organization appear in court, The Wall Street Journal first reported. A representative for the Manhattan district attorney's office declined to comment.

Last edited:
When you get your *** handed to you from 5,000 miles away. Amazing how many of you *live there* and have no ******* idea what's happening in your country. Because your heads are so far up your *****, your fanaticism & devotion to partisan politics and skewered, right wing news have left you dazed & confused. Oh well, perhaps at some point you'll come to your senses and make better life choices. Can't stay this dumb and ignorant forever, right?

This is an important first step. Tighten the screws on Weisselberg and the entire Company under RICO charges. Not easy to bring down a criminal enterprise like the Trump Org, gotta start somewhere. From all accounts, literally *nothing* happened in the business without former guy's explicit control and direction. We'll see if Weisselberg starts to squeal.

A grand jury in New York indicted the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, as part of a yearslong tax-crimes investigation, The New York Times first reported Wednesday.

It represents the first wave of charges from the Manhattan district attorney's office's three-year investigation into whether former President Donald Trump's sprawling real-estate company violated state laws and engaged in financial crimes.

The full scope of the charges was not immediately clear. The indictments are expected to be unsealed Thursday after Weisselberg and attorneys representing the Trump Organization appear in court, The Wall Street Journal first reported. A representative for the Manhattan district attorney's office declined to comment.
I came into work and read the article, and the first thing I did was come here, because I knew you would be here raising hell about it. I was right, missed you by 23 minutes.

That said, the charges seem to be that the CFO and others received perks like rent free apartments and such that they didn't claim on their taxes. I don't know about anyone else, but that seems pretty thin for a three year investigation. I suppose there could be more charges later, but who knows how many more years that could take. When it comes to these "bombshell" reports, I tend to temper my expectations because the actual charges are never what the breathless liberals seem to think they are (SEE: Investigation, Russian Collusion).