• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

I have a feeling former guy is gonna *really, really, really* regret bedding down with Putin & the Russians.

5gpgp4.gif

I have a feeling former guy is gonna *really, really, really* regret bedding down with Putin & the Russians. Now that he's a failed ex-Prez, he's worth nothing to them. These types of leaks don't come out of the Kremlin without Putin's direct orders. It's a message - a shot across the bow - for former guy. Whether he's in Bedminster or Mar a Lago, Trump is certainly not sleeping well. Ah, shucks.
Don't you have a book burning to attend? **** off nazi.

These types of leaks don't come out of the Kremlin without Putin's direct orders.

This perplexes me.

Russian Hackers brought down our pipelines. This disgrace of an Administration won't tie the hacks to Putin or Russia, nor address it in any way. Despite everyone knowing, this type of attack wouldn't happen without Putin's direct knowledge.

Conversely, you communists will say Putin absolutely knew about the pee tapes....because nothing gets by him, he has direct knowledge of all.

So a monumental, international cyber attack on the United States of America coming from his country slips right past him, but he knows all about pee pee leaks??

Is it a goal for you people to appear as stupid as....you appear?

I have a feeling former guy is gonna *really, really, really* regret bedding down with Putin & the Russians.

5h3mrx.gif

Man, it's taking forever to drain the swamp.

These men choked against Sweden after supporting terrorist group BLM.

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Takes Stunning Loss After Kneeling For BLM At Olympic Opener​

By Amanda Prestigiacomo

Jul 21, 2021 DailyWire.com

Facebook

Twitter
Mail
Megan Rapinoe #15 of Team United States looks on prior to the Women's First Round Group G match between Sweden and United States during the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games at Tokyo Stadium on July 21, 2021 in Chofu, Tokyo, Japan.
Dan Mullan/Getty Images
The U.S. women’s soccer team took a devastating 3-0 loss to Sweden early Wednesday morning in their Tokyo Olympic opener, breaking their 44-game winning streak.
All 22 players on Team USA took a knee in solidarity with the radical leftist group Black Lives Matter before the game, a major point of contention with U.S. fans.

U.S. came into the Tokyo Games with the number one ranking in the world. Sweden is ranked fifth in the world and notably knocked out Team USA on penalty kicks in the 2016 Olympics in the quarterfinals.
The two teams last paired off in April, which resulted in a 1-1 draw, the only game the U.S. women had not won since January 2019.

Of course, one could argue that they're hardly the "American" team.

That's the exact thing, they're not the "American" team. **** them. Excuse my language, Christians.

I hope they lose every game.
How weird is it that I find myself utterly joyful that the "American" team lost?
That's the exact thing, they're not the "American" team. **** them.

******* anti-American loser *******. At least there's no longer any mystery about how the right wing deeply loathes America and everything this country stands for.

We've come full circle.

Thank you for finally standing up and letting the world know how much you despise the United States.

I won't say it's shocking, at all.

******* anti-American loser *******. At least there's no longer any mystery about how the right wing deeply loathes America and everything this country stands for.

We've come full circle.

Thank you for finally standing up and letting the world know how much you despise the United States.

I won't say it's shocking, at all.
doing your best, aintcha?

yet you wholeheartedly applaud the burning of the American flag from your Hungarian basement bunker.