• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Or stay in America and root for its demise from within. Real ******* patriotic.

"The Enemy Within", "American Marxism", and "The Naked Communist" (1958} are among a slew of other such writings that expose the left's eventual destruction of this nation, not our side you Hungarian.
You root for it's demise. Anyone who voted for Biden or a Demonrat roots for it's demise, knowingly or unwittingly.

Last edited:

1626961411151.png

I agree with her that parents should correct the behavior in their children so that they grow into responsible adults, but it has nothing to do with tears.
nor about being yt

nor about being yt

Yeah, but fortunately people of color other than white never - I mean NEVER - use easy, packaged false narratives and excuses to explain away their own person failures so they are free to comment away about yt.

JUST IN - Twitter "temporarily suspends" #VoterGa, the organization that reportedly exposed thousands of fraudulent Biden votes in the Georgia 2020 elections.

How weird is it that I find myself utterly joyful that the "American" team lost?

Of course, one could argue that they're hardly the "American" team.

Watch to the end, even her own teammate can't stand her.

Says the guy openly rooting against an American Olympic sports team because some of the players' opinions clash with your world view. Hate filled ******* is right. It's been a real education to see it unfold.

Says the guy who cheers the athletes who denounce America while representing America but really not representing...America.

My 14 year old is attending a week long leadership clinic at the high school he will be attending in the fall. Today they were discussing the creation of a vision statement. I guess it is a modern term for a mission statement. The staff teacher asks for the student's version of a vision statement. My son raises his hand, and when picked, say "Make America Great Again". The teacher rolls her eyes, and my son is greeted by applause from his friends.

I am a proud parent tonight.

No American will root for a team that can’t even stand for the National anthem.
55 years old and this is the first time I have ever enjoyed a loss by an American team. I think there are only two players on that team, Carly Lloyd and Julie Ertz that stand. I feel bad for them being dragged into this BS. Maybe the focus should be pointed back at this team and why only 6 people of color have been on the national team since 2010? Privilege? Bunch of whiny white women who have been driven around in Range Rovers since birth....a team of woke Karens.

Says the guy who cheers the athletes who denounce America while representing America but really not representing...America.
The best part is the sheer irony. They ARE the privileged, wealthy, bigoted face of America they want to condemn to the world, and they can't even understand that. How on EARTH America fails to see that vegetable is the most egregious example EVER of privileged wealth on a ******* #MeToo bender I can't ever understand. And don't get me started on the vice prostitute. She literally sold thousands of "her people" down the river for ridiculously minor marijuana infractions in order to ascend to her position.

She walks brazenly barefoot on the broken lives of black people she's exploited to kneel at the feet of the whitest white guy EVER!

(p.s. that's some damn fine alliteration!)

The best part is the sheer irony. They ARE the privileged, wealthy, bigoted face of America they want to condemn to the world, and they can't even understand that.
That's the MO of most white liberals. That's how they make themselves feel ok with being who they are.

That's the MO of most white liberals. That's how they make themselves feel ok with being who they are.
I just love (at every opportunity) to remind people "Well, folks like you and I don't really get an opinion on this point since we are actually the root of the problem." They HATE that.

"That's why we have to STAND UP for other peoples' rights."
-- > "But you and I are the ones who oppress them. Isn't it hypocritical to call for equal rights when we continue to unrepentantly trample their rights and opportunities every moment of every day?"

"If we don't fight against the problem, we can't fix it."
--> "We ARE the problem. Our greed and excessive lifestyle is the fundamental reason these other people are permanently oppressed. We can't pretend to solve the problem while we actively perpetuate the problem simply by our inherent nature. That's like asking cancer to cure itself. Cancer doesn't cure, it moves methodically through a system, mutating and destroying everything in its path."

"So you just want to give up and accept inequality?"
--> "Well since you and I are the CAUSE of inequality, I hardly think we are good choices to combat it. We can hardly be expected to be objective in our efforts to fight a problem that we create and thrive upon as part of our inescapable nature. See, YOUR problem is that you find it impossible to accept responsibility for your inherent wickedness. You're a villain that wants to be a hero, but... ultimately you can't change the fact that you're a villain. You and I... we're the scorpion in the story, not the frog."

This gets you labeled as MORE of a racist than the other racists who say we should end racism.

And just when you think you couldn't loathe them more:

The purple-haired weirdo says somebody scheduled the team for practice, so I can live with them missing the ceremony. The opening ceremony is really a salute for the athlete's benefit, followed by a show made for television. Nobody wants to miss it - it is one of just two times the athletes are all together, and by closing ceremony, a LOT of the athletes are already gone.

“But everyone from Team USA will be holding it down for us.”

hard to hold those Ls