• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

the US women's soccer team kneels
our VP got into office by also being on her knees

These men choked against Sweden after supporting terrorist group BLM.

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Takes Stunning Loss After Kneeling For BLM At Olympic Opener​

Conspiracy theory: They tanked the game on purpose because they don't feel America deserves the gold medal.

doing your best, aintcha?

yet you wholeheartedly applaud the burning of the American flag from your Hungarian basement bunker.

Another sad, bulllshit post from a MAGA loser crying in his beer cause things didn't turn out your way.

Your act is beyond tired. It's stale, boring and dumb as ****.

We all know I live & work abroad. Is that all you've got? You and your petty MAGA crew live stateside and *hate your own ******* country,* cause it rejected Trump & far right nationalism. Guess what, this *is* America, right here and right now.

So bring up Antifa, Hungary, BLM, whatever the **** you want. The fact is I love America, my country, with every bone in my body. You and the MAGA yahoos *hate* America.

That's the difference between you and I.

Another sad, bulllshit post from a MAGA loser crying in his beer cause things didn't turn out your way.

Your act is beyond tired. It's stale, boring and dumb as ****.

We all know I live & work abroad. Is that all you've got? You and your petty MAGA crew live stateside and *hate your own ******* country,* cause it rejected Trump & far right nationalism. Guess what, that *is* America, right here and right now.

So bring up Antifa, Hungary, BLM, whatever the **** you want. The fact is I love America, my country, with every bone in my body. You and the MAGA yahoos *hate* America.

That's the difference between you and I.
nah, ******, not so.

i'm only using YOUR OWN WORDS to show your own goddamned hypocrisy.
I dont give a flying **** where you ******* live. But I know it chaps your *** when its brought up, and so do many others. So it continues and will continue to be brought up.

as has been said before, since you do NOT live HERE - you have not a ******* clue what is going on. Other than clutching your MSM bible and drinking that holy water of piss wrung from Biden's peepads, you havent a clue. Not one.

i tried telling you this - as your friend - previously. Nah, wasn't good enough. Because you saw some bullshit on CNN or MSNBC that contradicted what someone actually living here was saying. You're able to see that Fox has their own agenda, but utterly ******* fail and flop on your face to see that CNN, MSNBC, etc have an equal and opposite agenda.

Its ******* like Y-O-U, Tibor, who continue to cause a divide in this country... all while hunkering down in your Hungarian basement bunker.

So anti- American. The next thing you know, they'll all move to a different country.

Or stay in America and root for its demise from within. Real ******* patriotic.

nah, ******, not so.

i'm only using YOUR OWN WORDS to show your own goddamned hypocrisy.
I dont give a flying **** where you ******* live. But I know it chaps your *** when its brought up, and so do many others. So it continues and will continue to be brought up.

as has been said before, since you do NOT live HERE - you have not a ******* clue what is going on. Other than clutching your MSM bible and drinking that holy water of piss wrung from Biden's peepads, you havent a clue. Not one.

i tried telling you this - as your friend - previously. Nah, wasn't good enough. Because you saw some bullshit on CNN or MSNBC that contradicted what someone actually living here was saying. You're able to see that Fox has their own agenda, but utterly ******* fail and flop on your face to see that CNN, MSNBC, etc have an equal and opposite agenda.

Its ******* like Y-O-U, Tibor, who continue to cause a divide in this country... all while hunkering down in your Hungarian basement bunker.

And you wonder why we're no longer friends. You've lost every last ******* braincell in your head.

You do you, it's all good.

And you wonder why we're no longer friends. You've lost every last ******* braincell in your head.

You do you, it's all good.
yeah, **** off. i'll continue to point out your glaring and blinding hypocrisy at every ******* turn, hypocrite.

yeah, **** off. i'll continue to point out your glaring and blinding hypocrisy at every ******* turn, hypocrite.

Great. Have an awesome time rooting against America with your degenerate pals. Real ******* smooth.

Great. Have an awesome time rooting against America with your degenerate pals. Real ******* smooth.
i dont "root against America", ********.
i'm not a commie Democrat

******* anti-American loser *******.

You sound a wittle angwy, you gonna be okay?

America and everything this country stands for.

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Says the Hungtard, bunkering down behind basement walls in Hungtardia.

5h7x3u.jpg

Took Tibs off ignore for for 30 seconds which was 30 seconds too long. It was just as I thought . I never could have even fathomed that he would one day turn into big of a hate filled ******* as Elfie. Not for one second.....but he has.... I've learned this in the last 4 years. It's truly ugly to witness what happens to people on the Left when their world view and ideals are finally challenged by someone like Trump. Those ideals are so ingrained that they would burn their own mothers at the stake before they would consider reexamining them. It's been a real education to see it unfold.

We all know I live & work abroad. Is that all you've got? Guess what, this *is* America, right here and right now.

Do you pay American taxes? Do you own American real estate? You saying you're American is like me saying I'm a business tycoon because I inherited a ****-ton of money from a dead relative. All you really are is a laugh factory.

The fact is I love America, my country, with every bone in my body. You and the MAGA yahoos *hate* America.

Again:

5h7x3u.jpg

Took Tibs off ignore for for 30 seconds which was 30 seconds too long. It was just as I thought . I never could have even fathomed that he would one day turn into big of a hate filled ******* as Elfie. Not for one second.....but he has.... I've learned this in the last 4 years. It's truly ugly to witness what happens to people on the Left when their world view and ideals are finally challenged by someone like Trump. Those ideals are so ingrained that they would burn their own mothers at the stake before they would consider reexamining them. It's been a real education to see it unfold.

Says the guy openly rooting against an American Olympic sports team because some of the players' opinions clash with your world view. Hate filled ******* is right. It's been a real education to see it unfold.

iu

The cesspool that is Tiborat's angry, broken mind right now.

5h87ls.gif

Doesn't pay American taxes - ✔️

Doesn't own American real estate - ✔️

Doesn't help create any American jobs - ✔️

Likely doesn't bank in or accumulate any American wealth - ✔️

Doesn't actually live in America - ✔️

5h881x.gif

i will never know how some people can root for a team that hates America.