• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Or self-inflicted gunshot wound, in his back.

That sounds so crazy it just might work!

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

Leslie Stahl's interview with Trump didn't age well.

I wonder how much prison time you get for 10 years of tax fraud.
britney spears GIF by X Factor Global

FLvHswpXMAIGzCU

People (I hate to think they're real people and not some sort of troll bots) are justifying Trudeau's actions by saying the trucker convoy is hindering Canadians' way of life though. Causing billions of dollars in damage and killing dozens of people didn't hinder regular Americans way of life though? Good God man, these people are beyond help.

Did you guys see this?

Meh, it's a civil suit. If he actually did something wrong the TDS brigade would have found it a long time ago. And the below is just ridiculous:

The move was seen by many as an indication that James' investigation may be nearing its end, having already obtained hundreds of thousands of pages of documents from the Trump Organization, the company's former accounting firm, and from Deutsche Bank, a lender. AG James has not yet made a determination on whether or not to bring a suit.

Great use of time & resources, ********. If you actually had that type of fervor in helping your city & state, the people wouldn't be so vehemently disgusted by you.

New Trump ad, with the glorious return of "Lock Her Up!"

Nothing will happen to her. She's making noise about running for President again since she smells Joe's blood in the water.

Meh, it's a civil suit. If he actually did something wrong the TDS brigade would have found it a long time ago. And the below is just ridiculous:

The move was seen by many as an indication that James' investigation may be nearing its end, having already obtained hundreds of thousands of pages of documents from the Trump Organization, the company's former accounting firm, and from Deutsche Bank, a lender. AG James has not yet made a determination on whether or not to bring a suit.

Great use of time & resources, ********. If you actually had that type of fervor in helping your city & state, the people wouldn't be so vehemently disgusted by you.
Simple retribution for the news that is not news. Trump should sue her for a massive amount of damages for spying on him. That will make the news and bring forth the evidence.

My thought is they want to question them under oath because they are on a fishing expedition. They don't have anything, so they are hoping they perjure themselves. That's my thinking anyway. If they had anything it would have been leaked and leading the news from then til now. Who knows? That's my thinking anyway.

My thought is they want to question them under oath because they are on a fishing expedition. They don't have anything, so they are hoping they perjure themselves. That's my thinking anyway. If they had anything it would have been leaked and leading the news from then til now. Who knows? That's my thinking anyway.

I'm with you on that. It's crazy to me what an upside-down world we live in where they're releasing information of small donors to a truckers convoy (and freezing their bank accounts) but never released criminal's names of pedophile ring giant Ghislaine Maxwell, they have evidence of actual spying by Hillary Clinton but are still trying to dig up dirt on this guy etc. The list goes on. I mean I know I shouldn't be surprised anymore (and I'm really not), but this stuff is hard to reconcile sometimes.

I wonder how much prison time you get for 10 years of tax fraud.

You realize that the tax returns are from several corporations, right? And you also realize that a corporation is not Donald Trump, right? And you understand that it is unlikely he even signed most of these returns, since any qualified officer or director - such as the CFO or Secretary - can sign the returns, right?

And you get that these returns are for numerous businesses with billions of dollars of assets and hundreds of millions of dollars in revenues, and involve tens of thousands of pages of documents, right? Where a large number of accountants and tax lawyers prepare the returns for the corporation, right?

So your question is how much time is Donald Trump going to spend in jail for a corporation's tax returns prepared by others that he may not have even signed? You get that, right?

Jimmy slapping people around like Ike Turner on steroids.

And didn't want to start a thread just for this, but she did help Trump win:

Any way to dunk on Hillary is a win.