• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Clean up on aisle 12.......dayum

Email from Wash Post reporter to Governor DeSantis​

1647013447476.png
1647013479934.png

200w.webp

Not sure where to drop this, but here is a video of Kyle Rittenhouse's AR-15 being destroyed. I've never seen a machine in operation that can do this. Pretty fascinating.

Great news from that hell-hole, Fairfax County. We are losing the war at levels like these, the local elections, the school boards. Read about what Fairfax County (next to Loudon County) has done. It is sickening.

Courts are starting to push back. Despite being smacked by a Federal Court, they are going to appeal. Shame on these communists.

Good for these Asian parents.

Why?? Waste of a good rifle.
If anyone actually boycotts Florida because they’re upset about the lack of sex and gender theory instruction in our kindergarten through 3rd grade classrooms, I’m confident that our state is better off without them.
quote-there-is-a-chalk-outline-slowly-being-drawn-around-common-sense-and-most-people-can-dennis-miller-57-56-05.jpg

LOL, great Kamala impersonator. Well done. The cackle is spot on.

Funny how vocal Liberal New Yorkers have become in the past year, am I right? FJB chants at MSG, all over the city, etc.

The Rangers introduced Gov Hochul....raining boos from everywhere. God, what idiots

Man she is the poster child for Swamp Creatures...

Need to send Ogre to DC so he can get his swamp back. Then our taxes would only consist of occasionally sending in rotten fruits and vegetables.

We'd probably still have IRS agents on our *****...Uh excuse me, I see where you didn't send in enough rotten parsnips last quartah.. We'll expect payment by next Thursday or we'll be sending someone round to collect.

If anyone actually boycotts Florida because they’re upset about the lack of sex and gender theory instruction in our kindergarten through 3rd grade classrooms, I’m confident that our state is better off without them.
Hold on there folks, the Libtards at "Woke Disney" gots ta have a word with ya.

Disney workers plan walkouts to protest 'Don't Say Gay' bill​

Disney workers are planning walkouts during their breaks every day this week to protest CEO Bob Chapek’s slow response in publicly criticizing Florida legislation that critics have dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill.

The act of protest will culminate next Tuesday with a general walkout by LGBTQ workers and their supporters at Disney worksites in California, Florida and elsewhere, the group of Disney employees said this week on their website.

Like I have said in another thread. It ludicrous to believe that there are parents who don't want to send their pre-K kids to a class to teach them how to be a queer. Really, how bigoted are they anyway ?

eLITOq3.jpg

Hold on there folks, the Libtards at "Woke Disney" gots ta have a word with ya.

Disney workers plan walkouts to protest 'Don't Say Gay' bill​

Disney workers are planning walkouts during their breaks every day this week to protest CEO Bob Chapek’s slow response in publicly criticizing Florida legislation that critics have dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill.

The act of protest will culminate next Tuesday with a general walkout by LGBTQ workers and their supporters at Disney worksites in California, Florida and elsewhere, the group of Disney employees said this week on their website.

Like I have said in another thread. It ludicrous to believe that there are parents who don't want to send their pre-K kids to a class to teach them how to be a queer. Really, how bigoted are they anyway ?

eLITOq3.jpg
Looks like the organizers will attempt to shame Disney employees into falling in line.

Organizers asked Disney workers to check in online with their plans to participate in the full-scale walkout for next week. “We must make sure we have large enough numbers to be successful,” they said

Despite the ever present swamp creatures, some real conservatives still remain in the fight. I just found out that two candidates from the same State cannot run the Country from the White House. That's a shame 'cause DeSantis/Scott would be a kick *** ticket.

Rick Scott tells Mitch McConnell and the Republicans to 'bring it on': Defiant Senator doubles down on his 11-point GOP agenda and says it's only the Washington 'careerists' who want to bring him down​

Florida Sen. Rick Scott is reaffirming his 11-point agenda for Republicans to run on in November – despite a smack-down from Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell that it would raise taxes for half the country and endanger Social Security.

wLonDoa.jpg

In case you haven't seen it yet.....

This is my favorite part of his plan and if no other part is considered, this one should be enacted ASAP.

6. Government Reform & Debt​

Many government agencies should be either moved out of Washington or shuttered entirely.

• Enact term limits for the Washington ruling class – 12-year limits for Congress and government bureaucrats. (Exceptions for national security reasons only.)
  • Begin paying down debt. Debt = politicians stealing from our future and stealing from all of us right now with inflation.
  • Forbid politicians from becoming lobbyists and “cashing-in” on their public service.
  • Eliminate federal programs that can be done locally. Any government function that can be handled locally should be.
  • Move most Government agencies out of Washington and into the real world.
  • Sell off all non-essential government assets, buildings, and land, and use the proceeds to pay down our national debt.
  • All federal legislation sunsets in 5 years. If a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again.
  • All government bids and contracts should be publicly available on the internet.
  • If government fails to comply with the law, citizens must have the right to sue to force them to comply.
  • No government employee can make more than 5 times the national median individual income.
  • We will bar the federal government from using your tax dollars for advertising campaigns.
  • We will drastically simplify the tax code, and eliminate the advantages of those who can afford tax lawyers and lobbyists.
  • We will immediately cut the IRS funding and workforce by 50%.
  • We will allow Veterans to choose how they access health care, either through the VA or private providers, whichever they prefer.
  • Force Congress to issue a report every year telling the public what they plan to do when Social Security and Medicare go bankrupt.

Last edited: