• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Finally some progress

DOny1CG.gif

l4E5unZ.jpg

hUs6ZEM.png

Musk for President with Trump as VP. How's that for a ticket? There'd be all kinds sky yelling if that worked out.

I don't think Trump's ego would allow himself to play second fiddle, and Musk is too busy (and smart) to get into politics at that level, so I'm going with:

DeSantis & Sears 2024

I hear you though, the sky yelling days would probably get up to like a once-a-week Holiday with these idiots, but it'll happen with anyone who doesn't play their game.

Musk for President with Trump as VP. How's that for a ticket? There'd be all kinds sky yelling if that worked out.
No can do. He wasn't born here. He was born in South Africa, but at least that makes him an African-American.

Last edited:
Obama was born in Kenya. What's the problem?

No can do. He wasn't born here. He was born in South Africa, but at least that makes him an African-American.

Ha, forgot about that. He'd be the first African-American President at least worth a damn anyways.

WjYXdkT.jpg

Twitter rejects reinstating Trump, as ex-president’s social platform reports growth in engagement​

With Elon Musk as its newest board member, Twitter said Tuesday it still does not have plans to reinstate Donald Trump's account, while the former president’s own Truth Social platform reported significant growth in user engagement.

quote-hitler-s-vast-propaganda-successes-were-accomplished-with-little-more-than-the-radio-aldous-huxley-134-53-25.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: JMM
I don't think Trump's ego would allow himself to play second fiddle, and Musk is too busy (and smart) to get into politics at that level, so I'm going with:

DeSantis & Sears 2024

I hear you though, the sky yelling days would probably get up to like a once-a-week Holiday with these idiots, but it'll happen with anyone who doesn't play their game.
Trump needs to run for the House and the Distinguished Representative From Palm Beach can be Speaker of the House.

it doesnt matter. not one bit. Pelosi, Schumer, Kneepads, AOC, the Squawk, every goddamned Dim and their underlings could stand on the steps to the Capitol Building, holding signs and screaming that they cheated to win the election, and LITERALLY nothing would happen. why? because this is unprecedented and the courts have never encountered something like this before, so it would get swept under the carpet ... until the next time. The second time is when the courts would be forced to act, since that would signal a trend is occurring.

Trump needs to run for the House and the Distinguished Representative From Palm Beach can be Speaker of the House.
I think I heard recently you do not need to be a member of the House of Representatives to be voted Speaker of the House. The plan should be win the House and Senate, vote Trump Speaker of the House. Impeach both Biden and Kamala and make Trump President lol.

I think I heard recently you do not need to be a member of the House of Representatives to be voted Speaker of the House. The plan should be win the House and Senate, vote Trump Speaker of the House. Impeach both Biden and Kamala and make Trump President lol.
True but the GOP Reps don’t have the stones to go that far.

He can't be president. He was born in South Africa. Though if you're born in Kenya it's a done deal. Just have to make sure you seal your records on how you got into Harvard.

Obviously laws don't matter, just ask the 2020 election.