• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Slow walking the evidence of this major crime doesn't help the taxpayers. Legal action takes too long. Clinton will never be charged with a crime. Only " other" action will stop this sort of thing from happening.

And the band plays on...............

Biden says 'MAGA crowd' is 'most extreme political organization that's existed' in recent American history​

30777d3a58e8c18a.jpeg

Flyer in my mailbox today from the Democrats. They say that like it’s a bad thing. I guess I’m voting for Doug Mastriano for governor in the primary.

280108032_10220959543323871_7452203965182035447_n.jpg

Doesn't matter. For those who are not in on the fix and making a fortune on what's going on, Screaming Shim has the media on shims side and for those who don't keep up with the times, or are too young/stupid/gullible to know the wool is being pulled over their eyes, whatever the MSM/Hollywood says, that's all that matters.

958069176-6d7edfe7115ecaef7213187144adb7ca.jpg

We're ****** so just enjoy what time we have left.

Last edited:
Who audited and certified it?

What was the original question?
Each state verifies then certifies its results.
They obviously do a **** job, at best, because irregularities are rampant

And almost no courts would hear an election fraud lawsuit because the judges were afraid of having their houses burned down, as we see now.

And almost no courts would hear an election fraud lawsuit because the judges were afraid of having their houses burned down, as we see now.
And the police have been defunded and pretty much neutered. God damn the commies are awesome chess players....Fn ********.

Again...here is my advice---the long version----

God damn the commies are awesome chess players....Fn ********.
One of these days, likely sooner rather than later, they're going to piss off the wrong person, and the media will be in total shock as to how this could have happened.

oh, that's incorrect. it was because "there was no PrEsUhDeNt SeT"

Arizona wrapped up their audit 3 nanoseconds after they closed polls 2 minutes after they opened them.