• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

I hear dat............

21h3NNB.jpg

lD5CsAT.jpg

Was at the county Republican Committee meeting tonight where I learned this interesting tidbit. Out of all the state house and state senate races in southwestern PA, only three Republican incumbents will have Democrat opponents in November. Hey, if you chase all the good-paying union jobs out of the country, that will happen.

how will we "check in with them"

"Yo! Juan, its The Big Guy! How ya sniffin?"

I wonder what the angle is here? Blocking illegal immigrants from being deported? Doesn't that throw a wrench in the whole plan our elites have with the cartels of Mejico and Gubmints of Central America to continue voting for them to keep the whole 'business' full steam ahead? Unless they're just so overrun already it's virtually impossible to keep up?

I'll just drop this here (not sure where to put it)

1651336305845.png

Evidence continues to mount that the Hillary Clinton campaign paid former MI6 agent Christopher Steele to launder fraudulent opposition research through U.S. intelligence agencies.

Newly published internal emails reveal that before Fusion GPS hired Steele on behalf of the Clinton campaign to dig up dirt on Donald Trump, the opposition-research firm began peddling several of the same Russia collusion lies that the former MI6 agent would later detail in the Steele dossier. This fact highlights a significant aspect of the Spygate scandal that deserves further focus and condemnation: Democrats’ outrageous exploitation of intelligence credentials and connections to launder scurrilous accusations against a political enemy........

View attachment 8442

Evidence continues to mount that the Hillary Clinton campaign paid former MI6 agent Christopher Steele to launder fraudulent opposition research through U.S. intelligence agencies.

Newly published internal emails reveal that before Fusion GPS hired Steele on behalf of the Clinton campaign to dig up dirt on Donald Trump, the opposition-research firm began peddling several of the same Russia collusion lies that the former MI6 agent would later detail in the Steele dossier. This fact highlights a significant aspect of the Spygate scandal that deserves further focus and condemnation: Democrats’ outrageous exploitation of intelligence credentials and connections to launder scurrilous accusations against a political enemy........
tumblr_p2lwaztfuU1w9qs8jo1_500.jpg

View attachment 8442

To hell with auditing the Fed, it sounds like it's past time to audit the FBI, CIA and whatever other outfit that's supposed to keep everything on the up and up.

To hell with auditing the Fed, it sounds like it's past time to audit the FBI, CIA and whatever other outfit that's supposed to keep everything on the up and up.
you mean audit like the election was audited?