• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

I saw Kid Rock tonight. Holy hell, what a show. I’ll try to post some video at some point that is not now. I knew it would be a MAGA crowd, but I way underestimated it. There were countless shirts with Let’s Go Brandon, **** Biden, Trump/DeSantis 2024, **** your feeleings, Zero ***** given, American flag shirts. He played a clip of Trump talking about Kid and then it directly lead into We The People. Place was sold out and rocking. It was a great vibe. America.

I saw Kid Rock tonight. Holy hell, what a show. I’ll try to post some video at some point that is not now. I knew it would be a MAGA crowd, but I way underestimated it. There were countless shirts with Let’s Go Brandon, **** Biden, Trump/DeSantis 2024, **** your feeleings, Zero ***** given, American flag shirts. He played a clip of Trump talking about Kid and then it directly lead into We The People. Place was sold out and rocking. It was a great vibe. America.
81 million

There were countless shirts with Let’s Go Brandon, **** Biden, Trump/DeSantis 2024, **** your feeleings, Zero ***** given,
Don't know if this is true but, I heard somewhere that Trump/DeSantis can't be on the same ticket because they both reside in Florida. :noidea:

Don't know if this is true but, I heard somewhere that Trump/DeSantis can't be on the same ticket because they both reside in Florida. :noidea:
I've never heard such a thing.

So like BP Harris? 🫢🫢
Exactly. Also Xiden said ahead of time that his VP would be a black woman so that left about three people who were even remotely qualified. Also he proudly wrote Bill Clinton's crime bill that put a lot of blacks in jail so he needed to up his bona fides with the black community.

Exactly. Also Xiden said ahead of time that his VP would be a black woman so that left about three people who were even remotely qualified. Also he proudly wrote Bill Clinton's crime bill that put a lot of blacks in jail so he needed to up his bona fides with the black community.
Forgot to mention that Xiden also said he would nominate a black woman to the Supreme Court, which again left a list of maybe three qualified people.
Xiden loves him some black women. At some point he'll slip and say he's like Thomas Jefferson.

The Biden family owned slaves, as did the Harris family.
I'm safe. At that time my people were still in Italy. New York Times says my yard is racist anyway though.

In the mean time Biden signs the " inflation certainty bill". Then goes on vacation again.

My family fought for the north and prior to that marched across the state to join with Washington's armies as militia in the Revolutionary War.
My sister claims we qualify for the D.A.R. through our maternal grandmother's family. She's the one who does the family tree stuff.

Most **** in Florida is rotten (cough cough...Ogres)....

This rocks. Trust me, watch it. Oh my.