• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Exactly. Also Xiden said ahead of time that his VP would be a black woman so that left about three people who were even remotely qualified. Also he proudly wrote Bill Clinton's crime bill that put a lot of blacks in jail so he needed to up his bona fides with the black community.
So, why didn't he pick one of those three that were remotely qualified, instead of one who wasn't?

So, why didn't he pick one of those three that were remotely qualified, instead of one who wasn't?
Eh, I’d say Harris, Susan Rice, and Stacey Abrams are all pretty equal.

6qkdr1.jpg

AJ is what he is like him or not but I find myself in agreement here. Simply too many questions need answered going forward and make no mistake, DJT will be saddled with the outcomes.

Trump, exposing the press for their selective reporting. That's why the press hates him.
It is worse than that. The MSM has a seat at the table of the ruling class, and are willing to do ANYTHING to keep the status quo. When CNN was at the Gestapo raid of Roger Stone, that wasn't a coincidence. Trump's greatest legacy may be his exposing the MSM for the fraud that they are.

Best ad ever? Kind of also sums up any argument you should have with Liberals.