• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

This QBR has its own rating system too, but much more simple. 1 to 10, 10 being ArKKK-level rayciss.
incorrect

Ark level is beyond our grasp. 1-10 is for the average person.
Ark's less than average, but has hatred that fuels the sun.

They didn’t use the one of him sitting in front of the shrubbery?

Hey Ron, what’s the name of that really good Italian restaurant in the strip, not far from Wiggles? I’m coming in town for the Patsies game and a meeting with U.S. Steel.

Queue Ron with the USS clip in 5,4….

Hey Ron, what’s the name of that really good Italian restaurant in the strip, not far from Wiggles? I’m coming in town for the Patsies game and a meeting with U.S. Steel.

Queue Ron with the USS clip in 5,4….
DiAnoia's. Lunch is no problem, dinner on a Friday or Saturday you'll need to make a reservation two or three weeks ahead.

DiAnoia's. Lunch is no problem, dinner on a Friday or Saturday you'll need to make a reservation two or three weeks ahead.

My favorite spot was Mallorca....now closed. ****.
Ron, can you recommend a family steak/seafood restaurant? Coming in for the Bucs with my wife and the boys. TIA

My favorite spot was Mallorca....now closed. ****.
Ron, can you recommend a family steak/seafood restaurant? Coming in for the Bucs with my wife and the boys. TIA
Not really, I don't do seafood. Ever.