• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Christine Anderson MEP of the European union gave a speech that had a statement that when speaking of the head of the EU parlimant and Bourla (sp?) of Phizer "they're house of cards is collapsing." was just one strong statement in her 4 minute speech. I've watched several videos of her statements. A light in the darkness for sure.

Wise words for when men in power go wrong. It happens. The entire demoncrat foundation is wrong so I could never follow them.

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.

Abraham Lincoln

70vb0d.jpg

The circus has begun. Politicians and reporters will spin this faster than a walnut rolling off a henhouse roof. This will open the door for the communists who want Biden replaced. Many democrats, communists, Justice democrats and others will announce their candidacy for president too. Joe is under threat. His biggest threat is from his own party.

The circus has begun. Politicians and reporters will spin this faster than a walnut rolling off a henhouse roof. This will open the door for the communists who want Biden replaced. Many democrats, communists, Justice democrats and others will announce their candidacy for president too. Joe is under threat. His biggest threat is from his own party.
I'd love Trump as President again but I'm afraid of what disease the WEF and China will loose on the world to keep that from happening.

Xi wants Biden in the Whitehouse. Biden will be in the Whitehouse. If you have any questions just ask Xi.

I'd love Trump as President again but I'm afraid of what disease the WEF and China will loose on the world to keep that from happening.
At this point, I don't think it's going to happen. He just keeps shooting himself in the foot. Dude had dinner with Nick Fuentes and Kanye West, then tried to claim he didn't know he was coming and didn't know who he was. No one, and I mean no one gets near a president or former president without vetting. Trump knew. He had to. .

You know, a significant portion of America already thinks you're a racist, white supremacist and antisemite. Way to reinforce that notion. Associating with a guy like Nick Fuentes and a lunatic like Kanye West is not going to do him any favors.

At this point, I don't think it's going to happen. He just keeps shooting himself in the foot. Dude had dinner with Nick Fuentes and Kanye West, then tried to claim he didn't know he was coming and didn't know who he was. No one, and I mean no one gets near a president or former president without vetting. Trump knew. He had to. .

You know, a significant portion of America already thinks you're a racist, white supremacist and antisemite. Way to reinforce that notion. Associating with a guy like Nick Fuentes and a lunatic like Kanye West is not going to do him any favors.
Reality, DeSantis gets the nomination, Trump runs as an independent, Biden wins.

Reality, DeSantis gets the nomination, Trump runs as an independent, Biden wins.
I can absolutely see that scenario playing out. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

This has nothing to do with anything, but it's damned funny lol. Take the 60 seconds to watch.

"My cooch is dying and...the dog pees all over it..."