• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

So what y’all make of Trumps 2024 running mate getting kicked off Twitter?

Why was Hunter at the fancy dinner with Macron? Was he just trying to sell some of his paintings? I didn't know they allowed just any Tom, Dick or Harry to these events.

Who are you claiming was Trump running mate? I heard nothing.

Why was Hunter at the fancy dinner with Macron? Was he just trying to sell some of his paintings? I didn't know they allowed just any Tom, Dick or Harry to these events.

Who are you claiming was Trump running mate? I heard nothing.
Macron had some good parm with him

Do you have some crystals that predict the future? Hook me up Bro.
It would be only slightly more crazy than having him for dinner at Mar-a-Largo and everything else that has brought us to this point.

Last time I do your work for you.

NPC

A play on video games "non-player character" mixed with a play on The Simulation Hypothesis.

An NPC is seemingly a human that is unable to think objectively.

We exist in a simulated reality and some humans take on the role of NPCs, spouting "opinions" they are programmed to spout and repeating in a cult-like manner.
Liberal: (Yelling) **** Trump! Ban guns!
Conservative: (Yelling) **** Hillary! Ban immigrants!

Friend: Bro, I'm sick of all these people just repeating ****...
Me: Its hard to move forward with all these NPCs.

NPC

A play on video games "non-player character" mixed with a play on The Simulation Hypothesis.

We exist in a simulated reality and some humans take on the role of NPCs, spouting "opinions" they are programmed to spout and repeating in a cult-like manner.

ESKRkZfWoAIl9_H.jpg

NPC

The party that thought it was a good idea to nominate and elect Trump is now desperately wanting him to go away… and you call liberals NPCs? 😂

The party that thought it was a good idea to nominate and elect Trump is now desperately wanting him to go away… and you call liberals NPCs? 😂
I have the ability to make new decisions based on new information.
NPCs.........

That is NPC speak. It had no basis in reality, but was repeated enough in the MSM, and people like you bought it.
January 6th had no basis in reality? The call to Raffensperger had no basis in reality? Talk about NPC speak!

No, Biden’s just the alternative to overthrowing democracy and installing a dictatorship. That’s good enough for me.
While not being aware of NPC speak until Hamster defined it, yes you're statement does seem to fit the bill.

For one the United States is not a democracy, no matter how many times you repeat it, the same holds true parroting the term dictatorship, ad infinitum.
Good little sheep, you are.

January 6th had no basis in reality? The call to Raffensperger had no basis in reality? Talk about NPC speak!
Jan 6 was a riot, not an insurrection. Raffensberger call a nothingburger. Both NPC illusions.
Your reality is based on MSM gaslighting. Try another reality.

While not being aware of NPC speak until Hamster defined it, yes you're statement does seem to fit the bill.

For one the United States is not a democracy, no matter how many times you repeat it, the same holds true parroting the term dictatorship, ad infinitum.
Good little sheep, you are.
Share this belief and your political party with as many people as possibly between now and November 2024.

Jan 6 was a riot, not an insurrection. Raffensberger call a nothingburger. Both NPC illusions.
Your reality is based on MSM gaslighting. Try another reality.
Share this belief and your political party with as many people as possible between now and November 2024.

Share this belief and your political party with as many people as possibly between now and November 2024.
Please feel free to discredit my "belief" with actual documented facts to the contrary. Is the United States a democracy? Are all Republicans dictators? We'll wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.

Realizing this is the wrong thread, #14,444, but know you'll never have the balls to answer direct questions.