• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Please feel free to discredit my "belief" with actual documented facts to the contrary. Is the United States a democracy? Are all Republicans dictators? We'll wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.

Realizing this is the wrong thread, #14,444, but know you'll never have the balls to answer direct questions.
Yes, the United States is a representative democracy, but a democracy nonetheless. The political power lies with the people. Votes matter regardless of what you’d like to believe.

Yes, the United States is a representative democracy, but a democracy nonetheless. The political power lies with the people. Votes matter regardless of what you’d like to believe.
You do realize, well you likely don't, that the word democracy cannot be found in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, or for that matter, any of the founding documents of this country, and for good reason. But keep parroting the talking points like a good little lemming.

The power lies in the constitution to protect us from a democracy.

A Constitutional republic with democratic elections is what we are.

Our problem are those who disregard the constitution and are not held accountable.

You do realize, well you likely don't, that the word democracy cannot be found in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, or for that matter, any of the founding documents of this country, and for good reason. But keep parroting the talking points like a good little lemming.

They specifically wanted no part of this country ever becoming a democracy. We have democratic elections and the population is protected from mob rule(aka democracy) by the constitution.

What’s your point as it related to Trump, January 6th and the Raffensperger call? Who’s the Lemming?

😂 Except for those that disregard article 2 section 1 clause 3, right?
Oh let's back this up
Russian collusion? Yeah that was some serious treason. How many actually hanged for that?

We're not a democracy. We never have been and never will be. Not as long as the constitution exists.

Share this belief and your political party with as many people as possible between now and November 2024.
Happy Well Done GIF by Sarah Squirm

I’ll just leave this here for all you constitution lovers…

Dude needs to let it go. The constitution is not going to be suspended, and he is not going to be "installed" as president. Keeps going the way he is, and he's not going to get elected president either. Tell me what you are going to do for the future and stop whining about **** you can't change.

What’s your point as it related to Trump, January 6th and the Raffensperger call? Who’s the Lemming?
January 6th was a mostly peaceful protest that admittedly went a little sideways in the process, but the majority being gray haired grandparents with cell phones isn't an insurrection or a threat to our constitutional republic. The one sided political response to it has been more damaging to our country than the day itself.

Oh, and unlike you, I answer questions. If the Raffensperger call proves to be damning, rather than speculation, then the courts should apply justice no matter who the defendant may be. Will that happen? I'm not sure that's likely considering the absolute partisan political shitshow this has become.

And you are the lemming if you believe every word coming from the 1/6 panel.

Last edited:
I just read the transcript of the Raffensperger call. There's a lot that could be said about the call, but I don't think there's much in it that's criminal.

January 6th was a mostly peaceful protest that admittedly went a little sideways in the process, but the majority being gray haired grandparents with cell phones isn't an insurrection or a threat to our constitutional republic. The one sided political response to it has been more damaging to our country than the day itself.

Oh, and unlike you, I answer questions. If the Raffensperger call proves to be damning, rather than speculation, then the courts should apply justice no matter who the defendant may be. Will that happen? I'm not sure that's likely considering the absolute partisan political shitshow this has become.

And you are the lemming if you believe every word coming from the 1/6 panel.
And in front of Congress the FBI Director refused to answer whether or not he had undercover operatives in the crowd, which means he had undercover operatives in the crowd.

I’ll just leave this here for all you constitution lovers…

I dunno, the Democrats would love to terminate a whole lot of the Constitution. Specifically the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 10th Amendments.

There weren't operatives in the crowd unless Mr. Wray says so. And he didn't say so.

Perhaps waterboarding could cajole his memory.

And in front of Congress the FBI Director refused to answer whether or not he had undercover operatives in the crowd, which means he had undercover operatives in the crowd.