• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Because they're guilty of being the ones inciting the UNARMED crowd to trespass and take selfy pictures.
"they went oussyded the velvette rowpes!!!!!"
/FlogBus

Because they're guilty of being the ones inciting the UNARMED crowd to trespass and take selfy pictures.
Also led to the lady getting killed. It was all an orchestrated circus.

It would be interesting to know who submitted the paperwork behind the permits required to actually organize and stage the rally. It damn sure wasn't "organic". Someone put it together....

Get your Trump trading cards just in time for Christmas. Is it obvious yet?, that he is all about fleecing his supporters.

Get your Trump trading cards just in time for Christmas. Is it obvious yet?, that he is all about fleecing his supporters.
**** off 2.1. We are fleeced enough by the endless interest rate increases, gas through roof, food triple. But yeah a deck of cards.

Same here, but people will buy it. If nothing else, Trump knows his base.
If Trump's supporters buy these cards, they're as nutty as the Left claims.

If Trump's supporters buy these cards, they're as nutty as the Left claims.
I’m not here to judge. I’m just saying, as cringe as they are, people will buy them. Americans buy a lot of dumb ****. This would be no different.

Can Trumpy Bears be exchanged for the trading cards?

Here you go. Sold out already.

Wow, I'm all for Trump's policies but, I wouldn't have these cards even if they were free.

I guess I underestimated the blind devotion to all things Trump for some people.

And , not one to miss an opportunity to make a buck, I have partnered with Fleshlight to satisfy Trump incels everywhere. For only $325.

download (60).png

I'm surprised they're selling so many. At first I thought few would sell and make them as valuable as a Honus Wagner baseball card.

I’m not here to judge. I’m just saying, as cringe as they are, people will buy them. Americans buy a lot of dumb ****. This would be no different.
I think / hope people were buying them for more of a collector type thing. Or people bought them to resell because of how stupid some other people are. Here is a video where they rebranded a payless shoe store as "Palessi" and charged several hundred dollars for the shoes and people just ate it up.

I think / hope people were buying them for more of a collector type thing. Or people bought them to resell because of how stupid some other people are. Here is a video where they rebranded a payless shoe store as "Palessi" and charged several hundred dollars for the shoes and people just ate it up.

Anything is possible I suppose. And if it is as you said, it isn't surprising.

Trump was referred to the DOJ for criminal prosecution by the Jan 6 Committee. Like there is a soul alive that didn’t know that was coming.

Trump was referred to the DOJ for criminal prosecution by the Jan 6 Committee. Like there is a soul alive that didn’t know that was coming.
Where is Hunter/Sleepy trial?

What will the DOJ do? Hmm.
I'm sure they'd love to but it's not a winnable case. If they lose it strengthens Trump.