• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Congradulations mother fcker we have become a communist state because of you and people like you. Did you come to gloat?
giphy.gif

I’m not sure how that happened but I think he’s talking to Tibtard.
Yeah, I figured that. I'm sure he mistakenly confused my screenshot with tibby's post.

Boy, this thread is still going? Holy Moses. Hats off to you guys. Now that's perseverance...and resiliency. Trump has at least that going for him, his hardcore MAGA base will forever stand with him, until the end of time. Beyond impressive.

Hope everyone's doing well, it's been a while.
Congratulations mother fcker we have become a communist state because of you and people like you. Did you come to gloat?

Fixed it for you Boot

Congradulations mother fcker we have become a communist state because of you and people like you. Did you come to gloat?

Thanks, Iron. Nice to see you, too. Nah, not here to gloat, or to antagonize. Just dropped by to say hello to my Steelers brethren. Take care, man.

Thanks, Iron. Nice to see you, too. Nah, not here to gloat, or to antagonize. Just dropped by to say hello to my Steelers brethren. Take care, man.
Goodbye welwala.

Last edited:
Bragg for president. They wanted avenetti last time.
Well, he can't get Uncle George mad because he needs money to run for governor.

Bragg for president. They wanted avenetti last time.
While on the subject, I saw this in my morning brief.

2024 Florida Republican Primary
Trump — 43%
DeSantis — 35%
Ramaswamy — 4%
Haley — 3%
Hutchinson — 1%

2-Way:
Trump — 47% (+10 from Nov)
DeSantis — 32% (-15)

FtXpxjxWAAMU55j

Like most sane Floridians, I am happy to see this. While I like DeSantis better, I cringe to think what would happen if we lost him as Governor.

4ajzxo.jpg
Funny-Political-Meme-Ron-DeSantis-Airlines-Men.jpg

Amusing libtard hit piece turns out to be true....(the guy is in jail now.)

b9966bbc9846acb70e1da828e085df6c.jpg

@Booted - Tibs
same skirt, right?

Trump — 43%
DeSantis — 35%
Ramaswamy — 4%
Haley — 3%
Hutchinson — 1%

2-Way:
DeSantis — 32% (-15)

FtXpxjxWAAMU55j

Like most sane Floridians, I am happy to see this. While I like DeSantis better, I cringe to think what would happen if we lost him as Governor.

4ajzxo.jpg

I’d prefer that Trump wins in ‘24 so we can have DeSantis for 8 years after.

I’d prefer that Trump wins in ‘24 so we can have DeSantis for 8 years after.

This makes no sense whatsoever. DeSantis would be out of office for two years prior to 28 - unless he runs for something else. Then he would be running against the incumbent's VP more than likely - that is if Trump could win a general in 24, which I highly doubt.

While Trump did some good things while in office - he did a whole lot of dumb ****, was easily swayed by those around him and lied to, didn't drain the swamp - in fact he appointed and hired a lot of swamp people, lots of leaks from his camp - and still can't concede that he was wrong about anything dealing with COVID and shutdowns and abdicating decisions to Fauci and company - still beats his chest about the vaccine and how HE saved millions with it. Must be that 12D chess I keep hearing about.

He still isn't showing that he learned a damn thing from his time in office with his incoherent ramblings online and endless attacks on Ron DeSantis for - OMG he is not loyal!! Kiss the ring! I mean, do you all really want someone that still has Mike Lindell in his ear telling him not to do ballot harvesting and pushing folks to vote early and take advantage of mail-in ballots because ---- ******* reasons? We could have had a RNC chair that actually knew how to do the work in Harmeet Dhillon, but Trump's folks (Susie Wiles and company) were there pushing Ronna McDaniel to continue as chair with her track record of being a complete loser. I mean, wtf.

Republicans must love losing so that they can throw themselves on the cross and keep blaming the left for their own abject failures of actually competing, having a ground game and having at least some focus on state/local elections that in the long run matter more to the future of this country. Dems ******* suck the life out of things, but they at least know how to keep fighting and gaining ground that Republicans keep conceding until this country is left as a shell of itself.

The Republican party is a paper tiger.

They have no spine whatsoever.

Liberals, while completely toxic to EVERYTHING they touch, are NOT spineless. They are weaponized.

This makes no sense whatsoever. DeSantis would be out of office for two years prior to 28 - unless he runs for something else. Then he would be running against the incumbent's VP more than likely - that is if Trump could win a general in 24, which I highly doubt.

While Trump did some good things while in office - he did a whole lot of dumb ****, was easily swayed by those around him and lied to, didn't drain the swamp - in fact he appointed and hired a lot of swamp people, lots of leaks from his camp - and still can't concede that he was wrong about anything dealing with COVID and shutdowns and abdicating decisions to Fauci and company - still beats his chest about the vaccine and how HE saved millions with it. Must be that 12D chess I keep hearing about.

He still isn't showing that he learned a damn thing from his time in office with his incoherent ramblings online and endless attacks on Ron DeSantis for - OMG he is not loyal!! Kiss the ring! I mean, do you all really want someone that still has Mike Lindell in his ear telling him not to do ballot harvesting and pushing folks to vote early and take advantage of mail-in ballots because ---- ******* reasons? We could have had a RNC chair that actually knew how to do the work in Harmeet Dhillon, but Trump's folks (Susie Wiles and company) were there pushing Ronna McDaniel to continue as chair with her track record of being a complete loser. I mean, wtf.

Republicans must love losing so that they can throw themselves on the cross and keep blaming the left for their own abject failures of actually competing, having a ground game and having at least some focus on state/local elections that in the long run matter more to the future of this country. Dems ******* suck the life out of things, but they at least know how to keep fighting and gaining ground that Republicans keep conceding until this country is left as a shell of itself.

I don't know that he did a "whole lot" of dumb ****. I will agree that he said a lot of dumb ****.

He did a lot of good things. More than enough to have earned a second term. He is owed it, that's why he's running again.

As far as COVID, I find it hard to believe he called all the shots. That's what the left wants you to believe. I tend to believe that whatever decision or announcement he made came at the advice of Faucci and other advisors. The one thing he may have done on his own accord was to stop all flights coming in from China...only to be called a racist by Biden and the rest of the demonrat scum.

Owed a second term? Guess we’ll see if the electorate agrees. I’m thinking probably not, but this is 2023 America. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if we elected a transgender cat as president.

Trump — 43%
DeSantis — 35%
Ramaswamy — 4%
Haley — 3%
Hutchinson — 1%

2-Way:
DeSantis — 32% (-15)

FtXpxjxWAAMU55j

4ajzxo.jpg

Actually we will end up drugged up passed out in a hotel with male prostitutes. The dems sure picked a winner with that guy.

I don't know that he did a "whole lot" of dumb ****. I will agree that he said a lot of dumb ****.

He did a lot of good things. More than enough to have earned a second term. He is owed it, that's why he's running again.

As far as COVID, I find it hard to believe he called all the shots. That's what the left wants you to believe. I tend to believe that whatever decision or announcement he made came at the advice of Faucci and other advisors. The one thing he may have done on his own accord was to stop all flights coming in from China...only to be called a racist by Biden and the rest of the demonrat scum.

He made a lot of bad appointments and hires - ex. Christopher Wray (which he still won't say was a mistake to put him in that position from an interview not long ago). Many others as well, and if you need a list I can get it, but it's pretty easy to find.

He isn't "owed" anything. If he wanted a second term he should have embraced the rules set in place from COVID, and started pushing ballot harvesting and early voting with his base. Nope, just vote on election day only was pushed by him. The writing was on the wall for a while about that and Republicans whiffed as usual. Also - on the owed thing - no politician is owed ****, they owe us .....period.

He was proud of the "shots he was calling". He talked many times about how shutting down has never been done ever and "I" did it to save lives. He said things like that many times, and if he disagreed with Fauci and company about opening up he could have stated so and directed states to open, just as he directed them to close..........and yes he did direct them to close, and has said it himself many times.

What the left wants me to believe???? LOL!!! I actually pay attention and educate myself on what's going on, and don't get swayed by a bunch of propagandist bullshit. I'm hardly swayed by the left in any manner, but I'm also not enamored by the right either. I especially don't put politicians of any sort on a pedastal and make excuses, because I don't worship politicians as saviors of the republic. No one person is going to save this country and people need to stop hero worshipping presidents as such.