• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

this goddamned raysiss ******* is just bent on child grooming.

right, Flog?

The troops will help process the illegal aliens faster so they don't build up at the border. Bad optics. I can remember when Biden disallowed filming the large crowds gathered at the border.

#GullibleWhiteMaleTrumpVoters. It is what it is. 🚫🤡🤷‍♂️

#GullibleWhiteMaleTrumpVoters. It is what it is. 🚫🤡🤷‍♂️

Donald Trump easily won the Nevada Republican caucuses on Tuesday, finishing more than 20 points ahead of Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and cementing his status as the frontrunner for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination.

In his victory speech, the billionaire real estate mogul thanked his family, his friends and his wide swath of supporters.

“We won the evangelicals,” Trump said. “We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.”

That last line was, as you might expect, the sound bite of the night. Indeed, “I love the poorly educated” was trending on Twitter early Wednesday morning, with users expressing a mix of bewilderment, consternation and other big words such supporters might not understand.

Way to go, Trump. What a guy, bravo.

Névtelen.png

Turning out to be quite the day for Trump & MAGA Republicans. 🤡

Way to go, Trump. What a guy, bravo.

View attachment 10924
He mistook a picture of his accuser as being his ex-wife and confirmed his belief that “Stars” can get away with sexual assault and identified himself as “fortunately” being a “Star”… and people question Biden’s state of mind?

It might just be a coincidence, but the timing of Trump’s rape of E Jean Carrol coincides with his then wife, Marla Maples, getting caught by the police ******* Trump’s body guard on the beach at 4:00 in the morning. The body guard got fired, they divorced not long after.

A true leader and outstanding citizen, with the unparalleled moral fortitude MAGAs deserve. ✔️

The jury in e. Jean Carrol v. Donald Trump has found the former President LIABLE for:

-Sexual Abuse
-Forcible Touching
-Injury of e. Jean Carrol
-Willful and Wanton Negligence
-Defamation
-False Statements
-Malicious Intent
-Injury for Defamation
-Acting Maliciously

The jury has awarded Carroll $5,000,000 in damages.

A true leader and outstanding citizen, with the unparalleled moral fortitude MAGAs deserve. ✔️

That was bound to happen. Trump was a demonrat. And as a wealthy businessman he probably wasn't the only one that ever played around.

Unlike the king of slimeballs Bill Clinton, Trumps apparent sexcapades occurred as a private citizen, on his own time, not on our time as an elected public servant.

Unlike the king of slimeballs Bill Clinton, Trumps apparent sexcapades occurred as a private citizen, on his own time, not on our time as an elected public servant.
You must be really confused about why Trump’s lawyers haven’t pointed that out.

Turning out to be quite the day for Trump & MAGA Republicans. 🤡
It might just be a coincidence, but the timing of Trump’s rape of E Jean Carrol coincides with his then wife, Marla Maples, getting caught by the police ******* Trump’s body guard on the beach at 4:00 in the morning. The body guard got fired, they divorced not long after.
Wondering if you guys voted for Bill Clinton in 1996?
Sally Perdue, Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, and Kathleen Willey say hi.

Damn, even fellow-insurrectionist Mo Brooks has had enough. Come on, Mo. What da hell? 🤷‍♂️

1683701119091.png

I like my President grabbing ***** instead of grabbing a handful of balls.
Dr_TmvpWsAEeXv-.jpg