• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

So What? We all agree that Trump said some stupid ****. At least he knows what country he is in.

Mattis left his post because he disagreed with an order. EVERY military personnel know to never abandon your post no matter what.

Mattis was pissed about Lafeyette? Maybe he should ask the residents and shop keepers how they feel about it. Someone needed to keep it under control. No one else was going to.
How about this list of “so what’s”? Why doesn’t Biden have a similar list?

Yea. Trump really made her look like a chump. I bet the top dogs at CNN didn't realize a brainwashed wokester couldnt swing with Trump. Fools.

Yea. Trump really made her look like a chump. I bet the top dogs at CNN didn't realize a brainwashed wokester couldnt swing with Trump. Fools.
That’s why they ended it 20 minutes early.

He does you dumbass. Do you think that the liberal media is going to show YOU?
Please name Biden’s former defense secretary, national security advisors (2) TWO!, secretary of state, chief of staff and homeland security advisor that have turned against him. I’ll wait.

“Liberal media!” 😂

Right, it rivaled President Camacho’s town halls.

They paid more to Trump for his appearance than they took in revenue for the night, easily. They need ratings.

Clearly, there's a little "orange" man in your head.

Nah, I’m too preoccupied with elections getting stolen, Covid vaccine killing people, trannies using the wrong bathroom, arkancide and the deep state.

Nah, I’m too preoccupied with elections getting stolen, Covid vaccine killing people, trannies using the wrong bathroom, arkancide and the deep state.

It's not a cult. :rolleyes:

Fv8q516XgAAGbba

Sigh! OK, let this knuckle dragging, whyte suuPremist, privileged old man of Italian descent, that spent way too much time in brown water in SE Asia, then busted his asss to make something of himself attempt to 'splain this to ya.

Elections: Election day in AZ, and more than half of the precincts (all R districts) had issues with tabulators and printers. Fortunately, mine did not, but it did take 12 full days before my vote was recognized. Nothing to see here, right? It worked like a well oiled machine. Smoooooth.....

mRNA vaccines killing people: Tim has covered this pretty well, but just another coincidence, right?

Transvestites using the wrong bathroom: Chromosomes don't lie, but if an individual is still walking around with a dick, then my wife and daughter should not have to deal with it.

Arkancide: The Clintons are lovely people, am I right? Just bad luck that so many of their close friends chose to take their own lives. So sad.

The Deep State: If you can't recognize that DC is a cesspool, both D & R, along with the unelected bureaucrats that are held accountable by no one, well there's just no hope for you.

Last edited:
The Deep State: If you can't recognize that DC is a cesspool, both D & R, along with the unelected bureaucrats that are held accountable by no one, well there's just no hope for you.
I'd suspect the die hards are entrenched in the Federal govt or have some sort of link to same that would cause huge financial turmoil when the gravy train is eventually and finally knocked off the tracks.

Then you have the trustfundarians who survive only because their family left them a fortune and have no clue what it's like to actually earn a living.
Then you have the useful idiots who get reimbursed to make life hell for those whom the powers that be disagree with and want to put in front of the cameras to instill a narrative that if a seemingly large group of protesters feel so strong about whatever then it must be right, at least to the low information voter that is. (Optics)