• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Truer today than when quoted over 70 years ago.View attachment 10952
Life was good when they were just crooks. Now they excel in absolutely shattering families to push their agendas and bank the kickbacks that are ultimately associated with those same agendas..

Sigh! OK, let this knuckle dragging, whyte suuPremist, privileged old man of Italian descent, that spent way too much time in brown water in SE Asia, then busted his asss to make something of himself attempt to 'splain this to ya.
😂 This is why you’re right, as in far right, angry, suspicious and conspiratorial. It doesn’t make you correct.

😂 This is why you’re right, as in far right, angry, suspicious and conspiratorial. It doesn’t make you correct.
Never said that I was correct, I just don't believe that turning a blind eye and ignoring issues is productive and leads to division.

I'm not angry, I actually enjoy the life that I live, and smart enough not to take everything I read and see as verbatim.
While admitting that my politics lean conservative in a fiscal sense, on social issues, I really don't care, unless those issues directly affect me or my family. Do whatever you want, just don't expect me to pay for your stupid decisions, or force me to believe that they are completely normal. You do you.

Nothing that I listed is conspiratorial, unless of course you believe that nothing should ever be questioned.

Last edited:
Never said that I was correct, I just don't believe that turning a blind eye and ignoring issues is productive and leads to division.

I'm not angry, I actually enjoy the life that I live, and smart enough not to take everything I read and see as verbatim.
While admitting that my politics lean conservative in fiscal sense, on social issues, I really don't care, unless those issues directly affect me or my family. Do whatever you want, just don't expect me to pay for your stupid decisions, or force me to believe that they are completely normal. You do you.

Nothing that I listed is conspiratorial, unless of course you believe that nothing should ever be questioned.
Agreed. I think issues should be discussed in a civil manner - which lacks today.

Keep providing your input Zona.

My politics are centrist I’d say. I have stances on both sides. For the most part much like you. I don’t really care. As for the paying part though. Any of us who work….well these taxes are going somewhere. I just want them to go to actually helping out Americans and the communities as promised.

You had no problem with Trump disrespecting John McCain so go **** yourself.
I’ll give you credit here.

Liberals and conservatives have both served and fought. I’ll say thanks, but I am not going to kiss your ***.

Wasn’t Ted Nugent a draft dodger?

Both sides can be entertaining after a couple of brews tbh

I’ll give you credit here.

Liberals and conservatives have both served and fought. I’ll say thanks, but I am not going to kiss your ***.

Wasn’t Ted Nugent a draft dodger?

Both sides can be entertaining after a couple of brews tbh
Meh, maybe, but we can go back and forth with whataboutisms all day. Not sure if Nugent dodged the draft or not, but whatabout Slick Willie?
See, serves no real purpose, unless your back is up against the wall with no recourse other than but, but, but.

Some dodge the draft, others dodge fbi investigation.

You had no problem with Trump disrespecting John McCain so go **** yourself.
Well, as possibly the only one on this board that actually voted for, and was represented by John McCain in all of his terms, I can tell you that his political positions began waning from his first to his last term, trying to please everyone, and resulting in him pleasing no one. I voted for him in all of his elections, and respected his military service, as I do for all that have served, but politics and the good 'ol boy establishment of DC got the better of him. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't agree with some of the things Trump said about McCain, likely said out of frustration because of McCain's ever changing stance on issues.

Well, as possibly the only one on this board that actually voted for, and was represented by John McCain in all of his terms, I can tell you that his political positions began waning from his first to his last term, trying to please everyone, and resulting in him pleasing no one. I voted for him in all of his elections, and respected his military service, as I do for all that have served, but politics and the good 'ol boy establishment of DC got the better of him. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't agree with some of the things Trump said about McCain, likely said out of frustration because of McCain's ever changing stance on issues.
I voted for him. Had to vs. Ocommie.

Meh, maybe, but we can go back and forth with whataboutisms all day. Not sure if Nugent dodged the draft or not, but whatabout Slick Willie?
See, serves no real purpose, unless your back is up against the wall with no recourse other than but, but, but.
That swings both ways though.
Rhetorics can finger wag both ways. It stems much like the Steelers vs <insert opponent of the week>.

It comes down to affiliation(political), pride and my team is better than yours

That swings both ways though.
Rhetorics can finger wag both ways. It stems much like the Steelers vs <insert opponent of the week>.

It comes down to affiliation(political), pride and my team is better than yours
My point is that in order to have a rational, logical discussion (dream on, right?), that the "yeah, but what about" comparisons serve no purpose other than to deflect, and yes, both sides do it. Stay on point, if your opinion has merit, that's all you need.

Reactions: MTC
My point is that in order to have a rational, logical discussion (dream on, right?), that the "yeah, but what about" comparisons serve no purpose other than to deflect, and yes, both sides do it. Stay on point, if your opinion has merit, that's all you need.
Lol. You said it best. Dream on. That’s why I come to this side of the forum.

That’s going to be society in general though. Especially in a country as highly populated and the different backgrounds we all come from. Rich, poor, culturally etc. We’re shaped by real world experiences and we’re trying to mesh those ideas as a collective whole. Of course there’s generational wealth and poverty and they’ve just accepted those roles. But for the majority of us, I think we can all learn something from one another despite differences.

Trying to please everyone yet resulting in pleasing no one. That’s life sadly.

I don’t think agreeing or disagreeing is ever a bad good/bad thing. It helps us expand our viewpoints beyond what we’ve grown up to know and helps to think critically.

Much like I don’t care if anyone is a liberal or conservative. As a centrist. I’m trying to figure out what makes both sides hate each other and hopefully try to draw a reasonable meeting point.

You can't have a logical discussion with illogical people.

The jury is out on commies, so no discussion needed about that.

Many things no longer need discussion. There's distinct evil vs good. What's to discuss.