• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Tibf@ck can’t meme.
I dunno, I thought it was pretty funny.
"It's not the number of votes that counts, it's who counts the votes." -- Joe Stalin.

That's because your brain - and your soul - haven't been completely chewed away by worms, like some of the truly depraved f*cktards here. ✅ 🤷‍♂️
Mirror, mirror, on the wall...........

Presumably, if Trumps gets the nomination, he needs to change his attack dog strategy. He doesn't need to convince those that would vote for him no matter what, he needs to win over independents and moderate democrats that would like to see economic sanity returned. Kitchen table issues rather than who or what will play the leading role in the upcoming Cinderfella movie. The media will go after him regardless of his actions, but there's nothing to gain by giving them ammunition.

Even in red states and counties most of the lower-level election workers are Democrats because it's what they DO.
Republicans, philosophically, tend to not want to be bothered by government which is why the lower levels are dominated by Democrats.
Are you STILL unclear about how Trump lost?

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...........

Presumably, if Trumps gets the nomination, he needs to change his attack dog strategy. He doesn't need to convince those that would vote for him no matter what, he needs to win over independents and moderate democrats that would like to see economic sanity returned. Kitchen table issues rather than who or what will play the leading role in the upcoming Cinderfella movie. The media will go after him regardless of his actions, but there's nothing to gain by giving them ammunition.
But he almost HAS to keep his attack dog strategy. It's why people vote for him-because he "owns" the libs. If he goes out there trying to make sense and explain to people why they should vote for him and his policies, he runs the risk of sounding like any other politician and that isn't what people want from him.

Anyway, I don't think it matters because I am pretty much convinced Trump is going to prison. Right wrong or indifferent, they are going to lock him up for the rest of his life as an example to the rest of us.

I just don't understand the people cheering it. Eventually, the machine will come for them too. Better not get out of line.

Fine, but Erie is one of the more corrupt counties in the state so they'd better get some Republicans in there as judges of elections and counting ballots.
Nothing but a bunch of deplorables :oops:
What's up with the all the Red, White ,and Blue apparel anyhow?
Kind of scary actually.
Boo!
;)

Are you STILL unclear about how Trump lost?
Not at all. When the low level vote counters are all Democrats then those tens of thousands of "mail-in" ballots with no folds, no envelopes, and only a vote for Biden and no one else down ballot get dropped off at the courthouse, it's all good.

Lc0h8HD.jpg

uebqb3V.jpg

2dxiul3.gif

So funny this thread stays open.. Trump winning.. lol.

So funny this thread stays open.. Trump winning.. lol.
Well, when it turns out that all 4,769 indictments are actually the same charge with a copious amount of word salad thrown in, it actually still has merit.
Apparently, the plan is to throw as much mud against the wall as possible and hope at least one Hail Mary toss sticks. It may work.

Think Trumps knows where Jimmy Hoffa is?

I watched a little of the game, probably the last 20 minutes or so. The US basically dominated that game. Had better chances, better control, they were just better. Then, inexplicably, the coach subs out Alex Morgan and subs in Megan Rapinoe. The whole thing basically went to **** from there. Coach should have been fired before he left the field. Whether you hate the US team or not, that decision is unforgivable.

That said, Rapinoe poisoned that team. Unironically, she basically lost the game by sailing her PK over the crossbar. She talks about toxic masculinity, but she is as toxic as a person gets.