• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

They bury Trump. Will DeSantis or swamy win the nomination? Is it enough to beat the Biden vote counting machine? I doubt it.

Voting trickery is normal now. Republicans can never win.

Mentioned before--but worth mentioning again..
Just one man's opinion..

Trumps going to the Pen, right wrong or indifferent..
Biden ( both of them) are not going to the Pen, right wrong or indifferent.

2024 election is all about DeSantis vs Newsome.

Newsome is the next President of the United States....right, wrong or indifferent.

They are going to bury him. Might as well prepare yourself for that.
I don’t doubt it. If he wins the election the deep state will assassinate before Inauguration Day. We know for sure now they eliminated JFK. I used to think that was conspiracy bull ****.

Mentioned before--but worth mentioning again..
Just one man's opinion..

Trumps going to the Pen, right wrong or indifferent..
Biden ( both of them) are not going to the Pen, right wrong or indifferent.

2024 election is all about DeSantis vs Newsome.

Newsome is the next President of the United States....right, wrong or indifferent.
Yep... the country is fd but so many don't have a clue.

Realizing this is a defeatist take, but no matter the GOP candidate, Lester Holt will have a tingle going down his leg as he proclaims the demented potato head has won re-election.

If Newsome is placed in office it's likely all of bidens cabinet will remain.

No, a grand jury is not a trial. Again, the grand jury process is so laughable that we rely on the prosecutors not to abuse the system. I could get a grand jury to indict Joe Biden on about 100 charges right now.

When prosecutors are pursuing their job in an ideological fashion, we are in trouble. A lot of trouble. I doubt many people understand how this is arguably the final step to an implosion of our system, when actual criminals walk free to kill and rob some more and political enemies are targeted with bullshit charges.

Here is your grand jury.

A brain dead fool, and she qualities to be on a grand jury.

If Newsome is placed in office it's likely all of bidens cabinet will remain.

tree.jpg

What's he going to run on? His policy? Make the country like California?
He doesn't need a policy....He's a Democrat.....has great hair and can bullshat with the best of them!

Anyway...it seems like most of the country is ok with the current state and direction of California..

The women of the View love Newsome. They love his hair. They want to suck his d!ck.

He doesn't need a policy....He's a Democrat.....has great hair and can bullshat with the best of them!

Anyway...it seems like most of the country is ok with the current state and direction of California..
They've bled out over 1 million people in the last few years. A lot of wealthy too. Same goes for Illinois,New York and New Jersey.

They live in florida now.

That state is so screwed up that it should be easy to smash Newsome all day. I still can't believe he didn't get the boot when they recalled him.

That state is so screwed up that it should be easy to smash Newsome all day. I still can't believe he didn't get the boot when they recalled him.
It was probably rigged...

Im starting to feel like my vote doesn't matter anymore...and not because I live in Delaware! ;)

Reactions: xjx
I feel like we are a prefecture of China.

I'm in Florida,so some of these other states look like a foreign country to me.
What is best place, and reasonable price to live in FL? Thinking 3-4 down the line I’d be looking for a new.