• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

I
I watched a little of the game, probably the last 20 minutes or so. The US basically dominated that game. Had better chances, better control, they were just better. Then, inexplicably, the coach subs out Alex Morgan and subs in Megan Rapinoe. The whole thing basically went to **** from there. Coach should have been fired before he left the field. Whether you hate the US team or not, that decision is unforgivable.

That said, Rapinoe poisoned that team. Unironically, she basically lost the game by sailing her PK over the crossbar. She talks about toxic masculinity, but she is as toxic as a person gets.
I believe she tanked on purpose. It's equitable to let other teams win.

I

I believe she tanked on purpose. It's equitable to let other teams win.
The hell you say..............oops, nevermind.

USA soccer fans fume as Megan Rapinoe laughs off missed penalty kick​

https://twitter.com/TJMoe28?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1688173137542713344|twgr^e0a31c34968f4f1459b0f499da0558e3ecb969be|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.news.com.au/sport/football/us-soccer-fans-fume-as-megan-rapinoe-laughs-off-missed-penalty-kick/news-story/e925ebf495e4bf5c1d9e93b294d8885d
@TJMoe28
·
I’m glad they lost. The attitude of the USWNT reflect such poor values it’s sickening. They need an overhaul. The America-hating, entitled, ungrateful group, led by Megan Rapinoe, needs to go. Quite fitting she’s the one who blew their best chance to win

th

She is toxic, yet she has people cheering. Not for her soccer but for her hate for America. Most Americans are stupid.
Guess who the cameras will be focused in on...Those who cheer for her. Those who don't agree with her stance are made out to be white supremacists, bigots, racists, whatever the flavor of the month is... Propaganda 101 at work.

Space Force. That name still cracks me up.
US Army motto: "This We'll Defend"
US Navy motto: "Honor, Courage, Commitment"
US Marine Corps motto: "Semper Fi"
US Air Force motto: Aim High, Fly, Fight, Win
US Coast Guard motto: Semper Paratus
US Space Force motto: "May the Force Be With You"

so it appears that the Fulton County DA had the charges against @Tibs most favoritest politician ever posted on their website before the grand jury could deliberate, then removed them and said "oops"

grounds for a mistrial, @Steeltime ... I mean, @Tim Steelersfan?

found Flog's twitter account

so it appears that the Fulton County DA had the charges against @Tibs most favoritest politician ever posted on their website before the grand jury could deliberate, then removed them and said "oops"

grounds for a mistrial, @Steeltime ... I mean, @Tim Steelersfan?

No, a grand jury is not a trial. Again, the grand jury process is so laughable that we rely on the prosecutors not to abuse the system. I could get a grand jury to indict Joe Biden on about 100 charges right now.

When prosecutors are pursuing their job in an ideological fashion, we are in trouble. A lot of trouble. I doubt many people understand how this is arguably the final step to an implosion of our system, when actual criminals walk free to kill and rob some more and political enemies are targeted with bullshit charges.

No, a grand jury is not a trial. Again, the grand jury process is so laughable that we rely on the prosecutors not to abuse the system. I could get a grand jury to indict Joe Biden on about 100 charges right now.

When prosecutors are pursuing their job in an ideological fashion, we are in trouble. A lot of trouble. I doubt many people understand how this is arguably the final step to an implosion of our system, when actual criminals walk free to kill and rob some more and political enemies are targeted with bullshit charges.
So what you’re saying is Drumpf is a dead man walking and @Tibs is the one to swing the axe. Got it. Thanks!

Hillary and Rachel were happy about the news. Hillary hates Trump. He even donated to her in the past. Trump was a Democrat for about 45 year. When he changed to republican the media turned on him.

Given the corrupt state of our department of injustice, FBI, CIA, homeland security, EPA, you name it... I seriously doubt there's going to be a lot of Trump winning in the future.

They'll stop at absolutely nothing to destroy Trump. And ironically, in so doing they'll only strengthen the movement.

Given the corrupt state of our department of injustice, FBI, CIA, homeland security, EPA, you name it... I seriously doubt there's going to be a lot of Trump winning in the future.

They'll stop at absolutely nothing to destroy Trump. And ironically, in so doing they'll only strengthen the movement.
Trump is done. With all of these charges, he will be convicted of SOMETHING. There isn’t a jury you can build in the districts where he will be tried that would not convict him. He’s going to prison. It’s just a matter of when.

Last edited: