• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

370592984_10210489902759931_6834139389189216045_n.jpg

That’s great and all, but I think our constitution says that a felon can’t be president.
That's the entire objective of this. If he wasn't running for president again this stuff doesn't happen.

I think he's screwed just because of the locations these charges are coming out of.

That's the entire objective of this. If he wasn't running for president again this stuff doesn't happen.

I think he's screwed just because of the locations these charges are coming out of.
Of course it is. They charged him in some of the most liberal areas of the country. There is literally zero chance he isn't convicted of something. Hanging a felony around his neck is the goal, but if they can jail him too that's an added bonus. He may get the nomination and even win the general but he won't serve a single minute of a second term as president.

Of course it is. They charged him in some of the most liberal areas of the country. There is literally zero chance he isn't convicted of something. Hanging a felony around his neck is the goal, but if they can jail him too that's an added bonus. He may get the nomination and even win the general but he won't serve a single minute of a second term as president.
Freedom...

Obama, Clinton, Biden, clapper, brennen, podesta......the organized crime ring, they hate Trump. They are behind this. They will try anything. Evil and scary.

Biden is more of a racist than Trump is, not that it will matter.
Trump was never racist and that goes way back. He's just the recipient of continuous concentrated media slander.

Just repeat a lie over and over with no evidence whatsoever. Then before you know it, people believe it and when asked to give an example, they don't have one, because it's a lie.

Trump is a lot of things,but that isn't one of them. He's definitely a fighter. Most guys would have packed it up and went home long ago.

Biden is ******* pond scum on every level. That goes way back as well. The media just doesn't bring it up.

Trump was never racist and that goes way back. He's just the recipient of continuous concentrated media slander.

Just repeat a lie over and over with no evidence whatsoever. Then before you know it, people believe it and when asked to give an example, they don't have one, because it's a lie.

Trump is a lot of things,but that isn't one of them. He's definitely a fighter. Most guys would have packed it up and went home long ago.

Biden is ******* pond scum on every level. That goes way back as well. The media just doesn't bring it up.
Trump is branded a misogynist because he is old fashioned and really likes his beautiful broads. Maybe that qualifies him as misogynist.

Biden clearly has a ****** up thing for young girls, very bizarre family tales, and his one beloved son couldn't help but **** his dead brothers wife. Since the apple does not fall far from the tree, it's pretty easy to opine that Biden is a ****-turd around women, and it was taught to his boy .... don't even get me started on the ******* granddaughter.

But the media, and the soccer moms and dads, want to believe that OMB is a monster.

****, which guy spawned the demon child??

So you’d be ok with a convicted felon being president? Not Trump specifically, but anyone? I’m not. Low Deezy that has a rap sheet shouldn’t sniff that office.
Depends on how, why and what. If it is a spurious politically motivated kangaroo court conviction then yes I am fine with it. If it is a legitimate conviction for real criminal charges not politically motivated I wouldn't vote for them. But legally speaking it isn't disqualifying.