• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

They will not let Trump become president again. It's pretty clear the lengths they're willing to go, from the 2020 election until now.
They may not have a choice. Everything they accuse Trump of is **** they have done and their corruption is going to be exposed for all to see.

They may not have a choice. Everything they accuse Trump of is **** they have done and their corruption is going to be exposed for all to see.
Correction: exposed to the blind mfers who haven’t seen it yet. @FUtibtard

They are so good at playing chess, I wouldn't be surprised if DeSantis wasn't a plant....At this point, who the f knows...

Best govenor the state of Florida has had since I've been here. Which is around 34 years. Honestly,I'm totally cool if he doesn't go to Washington. That place is a lost ******* cause and no single person is fixing it.

It will take a very large collective effort to restore it back to its original intent by the founders of this republic.

It will also take a large educational system set apart from government education. That ***** a lost cause too. They're spitting out completely ****** up ignorant people.

Reactions: JMM
I will believe when I see it. So far the law does not apply to them. What I want and what's actually going to happen are two different things.

Do you really think it’s going to matter? Their corruption HAS been exposed and is still being exposed and….nothing. Half the country already has the rope and tree picked out for Trump. The evidence doesn’t matter. They don’t care that the truth is being laid bare.

Not only are they going to ensure the guy doesn’t become president again, they are going to put him in prison. And they don’t care who knows or says or does what. They control information and the narrative.

Even if by some miracle he isn’t convicted of anything and doesn’t go to prison, conservatives and independents are increasingly turning away from the circus that is the political career of Donald Trump, independents especially. I’m not sure he would win a fair election.

Let it play out I guess. When it’s over and they are perp walking the guy for the world to see, we’ll see what America does. If I were a betting man, my money is on yet another collective yawn.

Do you really think it’s going to matter? Their corruption HAS been exposed and is still being exposed and….nothing. Half the country already has the rope and tree picked out for Trump. The evidence doesn’t matter. They don’t care that the truth is being laid bare.

Not only are they going to ensure the guy doesn’t become president again, they are going to put him in prison. And they don’t care who knows or says or does what. They control information and the narrative.

Even if by some miracle he isn’t convicted of anything and doesn’t go to prison, conservatives and independents are increasingly turning away from the circus that is the political career of Donald Trump, independents especially. I’m not sure he would win a fair election.

Let it play out I guess. When it’s over and they are perp walking the guy for the world to see, we’ll see what America does. If I were a betting man, my money is on yet another collective yawn.
In 20 years the latte ordering ***** who are cheering on all this bullshit will be hoping to live in a world as good as they have now and wonder what happened to it all. I guarandamntee it.

Reactions: xjx
I do. **** the liars.
That’s admirable. However, as proven repeatedly, the truth is dead and few people really want to know it. It’s just easier to parrot nonsense than to possibly change your world view.

You must go along. Otherwise you will be treated like hunters laptop repair man.

You must go along. Otherwise you will be treated like hunters laptop repair man.
And there you have it folks. Do something and you will pay. There are too many who have been made examples of out there to let you forget. Stop a criminal on the subway and get arrested for it, stop a brazen thief from looting your store and get arrested for it and you definitely don't wanna be a cop trying to do your job, cause you be endin' up in jail you. They have even made it criminal to protect your property either from brazen thieves, Mexican smugglers or out of control 'teen' mobs.

th
th
th

And there you have it folks. Do something and you will pay. There are too many who have been made examples of out there to let you forget. Stop a criminal on the subway and get arrested for it, stop a brazen thief from looting your store and get arrested for it and you definitely don't wanna be a cop trying to do your job, cause you be endin' up in jail you. They have even made it criminal to protect your property either from brazen thieves, Mexican smugglers or out of control 'teen' mobs.

th
th
th

We currently have American citizens sitting in jail 2 1/2 years with no charges,no bail and no court date.

Probably using some type of domestic terrorist law or whatever the **** they want to use. They can disregard the law and constitution any time they want.

Anytime conservatives protest. They'll call you an extremist white supremacist. The media will run that smear as well.

They've sent a clear message to any who would dissent and oppose them. We will do anything we want to you and destroy your life.

That's what the CCP does. It looks like the Biden administration does exactly what the communist chinese do.

Vote Democrat. Get communism.

That's what the CCP does. It looks like the Biden administration does exactly what the communist chinese do.

Vote Democrat. Get communism.
Oh it's way larger than Biden. The guy is half gone and doesn't have many years left here. He's just the guy who does as instructed and signs whatever the party wants.

That's a real nasty bunch who play by their own rules above any law. Who can hold them accountable for anything? Nobody.

That's why you can sell out your country,take bribe money or more like extortion money,create over a dozen fake companies, launder billions through Ukraine back to your colleagues. Use the means of government agencies to attack,bankrupt and destroy political dissenters.

You would think you're watching a mobster movie.

Have you seen my tree, …she is nice but not for him.

IMG_7208.jpeg

We currently have American citizens sitting in jail 2 1/2 years with no charges,no bail and no court date.

Probably using some type of domestic terrorist law or whatever the **** they want to use. They can disregard the law and constitution any time they want.

Anytime conservatives protest. They'll call you an extremist white supremacist. The media will run that smear as well.

They've sent a clear message to any who would dissent and oppose them. We will do anything we want to you and destroy your life.
More and more examples of this everyday S4E.......

California Bill Could Criminalize Parents’ Protests at School Board Meetings​

A bill making its way through the California state legislature would criminalize “substantial disorder” by attendees at school board meetings, in what critics say is an attempt to crack down on parents’ opposition to transgender and racial ideology in curricula.

th

More and more examples of this everyday S4E.......

California Bill Could Criminalize Parents’ Protests at School Board Meetings​

A bill making its way through the California state legislature would criminalize “substantial disorder” by attendees at school board meetings, in what critics say is an attempt to crack down on parents’ opposition to transgender and racial ideology in curricula.

th
Exactly. What they'll do is outlaw home schooling in that state, or they'll impose ridiculous regulations,taxes and fees to help change your mind.

You'll have to move then.