• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Well, someone had a little too much to drink.

GCRfrk-WYAAvjhs.jpg

Trump has record support from blacks and Hispanics for a Republican.
The question is will the Dims’ vote counters in urban areas fall for their bull **** again or are they tired of high food and gas prices too?

With the '24 election just 10 months away, some thoughts come to mind.

Key voter questions: -Is your freedom of choice being affected by the overreach and over regulation demonstrated by the Biden administration? -Are the open border policies of this administration helping or hurting our country and U.S. citizens? -Should the government prioritize illegal immigration over the needs of U.S. citizens/taxpayers? -Why are we once again dependent on foreign oil/energy when the U.S. has it's own resources? -Are you confident that this administration has the strength and ability to protect us from foreign enemies and/or another war? - Why are the many issues that are hurting Americans (inflation, crime, homelessness, drug/human trafficking, aging infrastructure, etc.) taking a back seat to the needs of Ukraine and Israel? - Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?

These are questions that Lester Holt and his ilk won't ask and the Taylor Swift generation is told by Tic-Tok that everything is just fine.

This is a "Trump winning" thread.
So does anyone believe Trump is winning these bullsh!t court cases ?

It's really hard for me to get the feel of what is going on.

Last edited:

You and me both. I have no idea if anything will stick, and if it legitimately does, so be it. I really wish there were a stronger candidate, but can't see who that might be.

As far as his legal struggles, any media outlet that's ideologically left of Genghis Khan already has him in prison.

He is against the machine. It is all stacked against him, but in turn that means against us all because that means the republic has failed. Justice has failed. It’s criminal what they are doing.

they know that true Americans who love this country will vote for Trump and that they can’t win in a fair election. No one (except for the libtard commies) are going to fall for the Covid lie again and have the election flooded with fake ballots again, so they are doing everything they can to keep him from winning. It’s not going to work and they are ******. The storm is coming…

He is against the machine. It is all stacked against him, but in turn that means against us all because that means the republic has failed. Justice has failed. It’s criminal what they are doing.

I have absolutely no faith in our federal government. That entire machine needs downsized and neutered.

There's nobody to police them. Too many people on the take and brainwashed into being a slave to a tyrannical state. A state selling us out to those who wish to dismantle our way of life.

Reactions: JMM