• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

I hope neither Trump or Biden run, but that's not looking likely. I really don't think people would vote for a very progressive Democrat. Kamala is very unlikable. I think Haley would pull some middle ground voters, but I don't know who on the republican side could unite the party. Trump would just bring total chaos. Everything would be about his revenge tour.

What makes you think they wouldn’t be in on it?
JFK's secret service detachment performed VERY BADLY. Up to & including stealing the body and irreparably destroying chain of evidence.

A decent lawyer absolutely would have gotten Oswald acquitted.

JFK's secret service detachment performed VERY BADLY. Up to & including stealing the body and irreparably destroying chain of evidence.

A decent lawyer absolutely would have gotten Oswald acquitted.
Oswald was never going to be tried. His death was ordained before JFK was killed.

Oswald was never going to be tried. His death was ordained before JFK was killed.
True enough. But that's because they never could have convinced people he was the guy with any actual scrutiny applied.

Again, the critical piece of evidence (the body) had no chain of custody. None of the wounds would have been admissible. Lawyers could have pointed out that there was no way to prove Oswald fired because there were no admissible wounds indicating trajectory.

CNN will decide the news you need to hear.

These woke "journalists" expect everyone to cower down and wince when they ask their arrogant questions.
They've gotten away with it for so long, they acted shocked when someone confronts them on it with logic as opposed to ideology.
Good for him, it needs to happen more.

Briefly heard on the "news" this morning that President Potato head announced that there is a problem at the southern border that he's going address.
He's going to ensure they remain in Republican states and don't get transported to Democrat states?

Reactions: wig
Watched ABC News this morning only because I left the TV on Channel 4 after the local news.
The reporters are utterly baffled how Trump is leading the primaries and hoping against hope that Nikki Haley can come on strong.
The only one who kinda gets it was guest Democrat Donna Brazile who has a way of occasionally blurting out the truth.

421466289_365768602857661_4228316431218453335_n.jpg

Yeah baby! The question now is does Ron become front runner for VP? I wanted Trump to pick Ben Carson but Ron is more of a fighter. It really doesn’t even matter who he picks. If you want America to continue, vote Trump. Otherwise you’re a globalist commie *******.

Yeah baby! The question now is does Ron become front runner for VP? I wanted Trump to pick Ben Carson but Ron is more of a fighter. It really doesn’t even matter who he picks. If you want America to continue, vote Trump. Otherwise you’re a globalist commie *******.
Assuming Trump wins and DeSantis wants to run in '28, it would make sense to accept the VP role if offered.
But I don't see him attracting any more voters than Trump would get anyway.
Tulsi Gabbard maybe?

Trump needs to select someone that can get the "fringe" voters who are more moderate in their politics...
Selecting a "mini" Trump as VP will not help him win the election...in fact, it would probably kill those chances.

Last edited:
Assuming Trump wins and DeSantis wants to run in '28, it would make sense to accept the VP role if offered.
But I don't see him attracting any more voters than Trump would get anyway.
Tulsi Gabbard maybe?
I halfway recall the VP can't be from the same state. Not sure why that would be a problem.

I bet it's Tucker Carlson.