• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Being this is NYC and the fact that I am a pessimist, I fully expect him to be convicted. Folks aren't interested in justice. If they were, this never would have come to trial.
They would have chucked Clinton in the clinker for multiple people long ago if this was truly the standard for justice.

It isn't and everyone knows it. It's having the opposite effect of what they're intending because of it.

We've definitely reached a place in politics that mirrors other totalitarian governments.

This guy really defines just how much they don't give a **** about this country at all.

This is the best they can do? This guy?

He's not coherent enough to manage a kids lemonade stand, but hey let's put him at the head of the most powerful country in the world.

They truly have no real concern about our nation, only themselves and power.

That stupid pirate hooker has a truckload of lies on film. Same goes for Trump's former attorney.
And none of that matters. Any judge worth a **** would have thrown this case out a while ago. That judge is letting this go because if he throws it out or declares a mistrial, then there is no chance for conviction before the election. Gotta let the circus go because you have to keep the chance for conviction alive.

Joe will be hopped up on drugs like he was for the SOU and come across as angry and mean, also moronic when he starts talking about how good the economy is. Trump's best move would be to just let him talk.
I still don't think Sleepy Joe will be the nominee.

Joe will be hopped up on drugs like he was for the SOU and come across as angry and mean, also moronic when he starts talking about how good the economy is. Trump's best move would be to just let him talk.
I still don't think Sleepy Joe will be the nominee.
yep, Gavin or Gretchen.

Navy4_1024x1024.png

It occurred to me that the Democrats may want Trump to be really, really mean to Biden, and then if Biden has a collapse or a health issue during or immediately after the debate, then it makes Trump look like he caused him harm.

It occurred to me that the Democrats may want Trump to be really, really mean to Biden, and then if Biden has a collapse or a health issue during or immediately after the debate, then it makes Trump look like he caused him harm.
THAT would be party time!

Which would show he isn't fit for the job,he was never fit for the job.

He already had a mile long list of **** ups and blatant lies on film to back that up.

Of course he's illegitimate to begin with.

Love Trumps energy and most of his rallies, but can someone tell him to stop repeating that snake story? weird