• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

GQhgdn9XwAA4kW4

SHOCKING: Per Gateway Pundit, Matthew Colangelo, the man who helped Letitia James and Alvin Bragg with their cases against Trump, was also behind shutting down all investigations into the 2020 elections. When Biden was sworn in, he immediately put Colangelo in charge, making him the number 3 at the DOJ. In his short time with the DOJ, his main purpose was apparently to shut down all federal investigations into fraud in the 2020 election. He then immediately went to work with the New York democrats to indict Trump. How are we just now learning this? This one man has been behind so much of the Trump attacks. I hope Trump immediately investigates him on day 1!

Oh they would have started cleaning house a long time ago. These two would have never happened. Her old man wouldn't have happened either.

They would absolutely be at war with this current government. I have no doubt whatsoever.

He chose the right side so the cameras won't see the earpiece. CNN cameramen and producers are briefed to prevent that view.

Snopes telling the truth?!?!

What's next, Ogre sends us the Macallan, ArKKK showers, and JimmyChootYou don't be burn a steak?
those are all going too far. much too far. we have a better chance of the moon crashing into the planet, exploding and raining cheddar cheese onto us than we do of any of those three ever occurring.

watch for the next full moon.

Glad I took a peek over here.
Was getting ready to start a thread about Snopes.

Snopes is right on top of it when it comes to fact checking things coming from the right.
They will only on occasion look to the left to give the illusion that they are fair.

I expect Trump to goad Joe ( one way or another) to lose his place ( in his rote responses) and start shouting and pointing.