• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The reason the school shooting stopped

Sounds like he had a lot of pent up personal issues and just snapped. Anger pushed to the it’s breaking point.
Agreed. I just want to point out that there were many who saw his mental issues, and probably most of that small semi-rural town knew that he was "that kid". This was more than preventable.

Agreed. I just want to point out that there were many who saw his mental issues, and probably most of that small semi-rural town knew that he was "that kid". This was more than preventable.
And overall as society there are people like him who are continuously allowed to live in society.

There has to be a point where enough is enough. We’re giving mentally ill people too much of a free pass every time they screw up. Just pump them up with more meds, feel sorry for them and hope the meds work for the cycle.

^^^I know it sounds cruel;

but these people are ticking time bombs. I told the mrs if I ever break down like that to just put me down and feed my carcass to the coyotes.

And overall as society there are people like him who are continuously allowed to live in society.

There has to be a point where enough is enough. We’re giving mentally ill people too much of a free pass every time they screw up. Just pump them up with more meds, feel sorry for them and hope the meds work for the cycle.

^^^I know it sounds cruel;

but these people are ticking time bombs. I told the mrs if I ever break down like that to just put me down and feed my carcass to the coyotes.
I agree with all of this. Had they done this, 19 families would be doing today a lot differently. They system let us down, not guns. Guns stopped it from being 20 families mourning.

Reactions: MTC
The bodies of the little kids who were killed are still warm when the vile scum known as politicians start to feed on the dead for political gain.
I would love a complete cleaning of all houses, from DC to local government. It's not a good thing right now.

I would love a complete cleaning of all houses, from DC to local government. It's not a good thing right now.
Yep.

No politician is for the people. Republican nor democrat cares about us. They’ll argue against each other on camera for theater but they all work in the same sector. We know they’re buddy buddy behind closed doors

Yep.

No politician is for the people. Republican nor democrat cares about us. They’ll argue against each other on camera for theater but they all work in the same sector. We know they’re buddy buddy behind closed doors
Congress is pretty much comparable to the WWE.

I pissed off a bunch of libs on reddit today
:ROFLMAO:

They couldn’t argue with me without having to cuss. Libs say us responsible gun owners are the problem

I’ve done my job online today.

I pissed off a bunch of libs on reddit today

They couldn’t argue with me without having to cuss. Libs say us responsible gun owners are the problem

I’ve done my job online today.
Thanks for representing me today

20 plus things happened BEFORE he had a gun that should have been addressed with his MH. Nahhhh. Insert the drake meme.

How many ducking times. I tell my kid all the time you see some kid acting like a nut you tell me, a teacher, the heads of school. They need help before they do something stupid. Help.

Jfc the way ***** been the last three years my ducking head is ******. I can’t even imagine the kids.

The problem is, being a nut is not illegal. There are a hell of a lot of them running around. You know they are a ticking time bomb, but if they do nothing illegal until they pull off a mass shooting, what do you do? This guy had lunatic written all over him.

Last edited:
The problem is, being a nut is not illegal. There are a hell of a lot of them running around. You know they are a ticking time bomb, but if they do nothing illegal until they pull off a mass shooting, what do you do? This guy had lunatic written all over him.
That’s just that. And it’s a scary concept to grasp. There really is no cure for mental illness either. The ones who do get help get medications to calm their mind, but for how long?

Add in the multiple stressors of life.
😨

I think that there are a lot of young people that are confused, frustrated, pissed, isolated, etc.

The effects of lockdowns and other developmental issues stemming from society's Covid fixation will take years to sort out.

Regular growing up is tough for many kids. The few that struggle deeply, perhaps like this kid, need more help, not less ......at a time when leadership is adding more "Helter Skelter" emotion to the mix rather than calming the people of the world.

Obama has the balls to tell the American people that when you are praying for the 19 children, you should also pray for George Floyd. WTF?

BO's closing argument:

"8, 9 year old kids in school = career felon loser drug addict trying to pass off counterfeit currency and driving while high"

**** him. No wonder he never worked as a lawyer.

Obama has the balls to tell the American people that when you are praying for the 19 children, you should also pray for George Floyd. WTF? How are the two connected. . . at all? No offense to GF, but STFU, BO. Damn, he's a clown.
19 innocent babies died and this jackass has to try to implement saint George the cocaine angel into the discussion.

What a jackass. Cannot believe he was a president but then yet look at the puppet we have in office today

Thanks for representing me today
So for being in favor of being a responsible gun owner get this.

Reddit flagged me for hate speech :ROFLMAO:
It is not hard to piss off a liberal

19 innocent babies died and this jackass has to try to implement saint George the cocaine angel into the discussion.

What a jackass. Cannot believe he was a president but then yet look at the puppet we have in office today
I will never forget the Dallas police officers that were killed and he grieved for the shooters family, basically ignored the officers that died and their families. F that guy and the puppet in the WH now.

He's a piece of ****. He can't help but show his true colors regularly. Notice how they wait for tragedy and crisis to start spewing off on their agenda. He's only nice on the outside, give that "I'm just a normal guy personification when speaking" His actions are always divisive and ridiculous to me.

That entire far leftist agenda is. It's not even liberal. It's certainly not even close to what the majority in the country are or want.