• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The string pullers for AOC want war in the Left - getcher popcorn ready

DyfaeYdX4AAsM8R.jpg

WTF? Nope. Deficits are up under Trump and growing. How is that a solution?

Because the Dems and big gubmint Reps are still in control of Congress? You DO know Congress does the spending, right? Remember when The Donald shut down the gubmint all by himself? That was because they wanted to spend opposite of MAGA, while he wanted MAGA.

I read something that really piqued my interest. In a discussion regarding reparations, a commenter mentioned the "corruption of blood" act of 1814. I suppose i should remember this from school but history didnt interest me until years later. Anywho...what the hell are people even thinking on this? It isn't even plausible.

I read something that really piqued my interest. In a discussion regarding reparations, a commenter mentioned the "corruption of blood" act of 1814. I suppose i should remember this from school but history didnt interest me until years later. Anywho...what the hell are people even thinking on this? It isn't even plausible.

It's election time in dim whoville. Free goodies, vote for me. Come to think of it, since the dims fought to the death to keep their slaves, perhaps the reparations should come from the dnc coffers. Whatcha think?

Nancy will be cross...

Princess Not-so-Bright's handlers are serious...

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019...s-a-list-of-more-worthy-causes-than-the-dccc/
‘IT. IS. ON’! Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez gives her followers a list of more worthy ‘causes’ than the DCCC
Posted at 11:26 pm on March 30, 2019 by Doug P.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is seeking to shake things up in Washington, DC, and the targets aren’t just on the GOP side of the aisle. AOC is also working against the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, a group with the goal of electing Dems to the House. She obviously prefers a more direct progressive approach:

The @DCCC’s new rule to blacklist+boycott anyone who does business w/ primary challengers is extremely divisive & harmful to the party.

My recommendation, if you’re a small-dollar donor: pause your donations to DCCC & give directly to swing candidates instead.

Some great ones:

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) March 30, 2019​

That was followed by a list of more worthy political “causes” than the DCCC. Ha! We hope the DNC enjoys the company of their party’s newest star.

Wow. @aoc is telling donors not to give to @dccc —>> https://t.co/Nh3Z64I8pD

— Sheryl Gay Stolberg (@SherylNYT) March 30, 2019
Trending

Former staffer calls Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a combination of Bernie Sanders and a woman who drugged and robbed rich men
ACLU unveils BOLD plan to spend $30 million and ensure Donald Trump is reelected in 2020

Yes she is, and there’s just not enough popcorn!

IT.

IS.

ON. https://t.co/0vRiGn7K2h

— Drew McCoy (@_Drew_McCoy_) March 30, 2019​

Apparently.

Dems in Disarray! https://t.co/eJqHdO1dik

— WhiteHousePressCorps (@whpresscorps) March 30, 2019​

AOC is exactly correct here. Send your money to primary challengers like her. I'm fully endorsing this. https://t.co/CKDC776p87

— Jazz Shaw (@JazzShaw) March 30, 2019​

pic.twitter.com/S9gNWeuYZD

— Pradheep J. Shanker, M.D., M.S. (@Neoavatara) March 30, 2019

The left don't think. They emote. Their herd can't negotiate anything more.

Any reparations scheme would be impossible to implement. The law suits alone would bring down the Republic. Oh, wait. That's the agenda.

How would these lunatics 'structure' reparations? The worst numbers on 'slaveholders' had 8% of the households in the US owning slaves at the time of the Civil War. The US population is tenfold at this point. It isn't even possible to 'structure' reparations. Most people's people weren't here then. Mine weren't. I/they/we have ZERO 'ownership' of slavery. Zero.

But that isn't the point. The point is to destroy the Republic. And 'reparations' is but another 'front'.

Keep in mind that these lunatics are the political descendants of those who fired on FT. Sumpter. Ironic that they'd be campaigning for reparations. Its the same party with unbroken lineage the whole way back.

The gift that keeps giving....AOC says republicans amended the Constitution so FDR could not be re-elected. Yeah. One problem with that, dummy.

The gift that keeps giving....AOC says republicans amended the Constitution so FDR could not be re-elected. Yeah. One problem with that, dummy.

The horrible republicans amended the amendments by controlling only 2 branches of congress. However they had to make sure that Guam didn't tip over in the process.

She obviously doesn't understand the amendment process. Either that, or she's counting on the fact that her audience doesn't understand the amendment process.

She obviously doesn't understand the amendment process. Either that, or she's counting on the fact that her audience doesn't understand the amendment process.

She literally understands nothing. She's a ******* moron who went to college and was given everything. She was a ******* bartender for crying out loud. She doesn't have enough sense to get out of the rain.

She literally understands nothing. She's a ******* moron who went to college and was given everything. She was a ******* bartender for crying out loud. She doesn't have enough sense to get out of the rain.

She is genuinely that dumb. And of course our media - which pulled groin muscles chasing after any disparaging comment about Quayle's intellect - publishes stories about how Oral Colostomy is a "troll" in a "good way" (WaPo), or how she is "charming" in her idiocy (MSNBC).

@#$% those clowns. Occasional Cortex is an imbecile. We all know how stupid she is, because we listen to and read what she spouts, and she continually, repeatedly, inevitably and invariably comes across as an idiot. I don't think she would be smart enough to be a 4th stooge - Mo had some expectations regarding intellect that Outrageously Clueless could not meet.

Like the fact FDR was dead for years when the amendment was passed to limit it to 2 terms. She was not corrected by the moron MSNBC host who probably didn’t know that either.

RACIST!! and apparently a Deadist since you are saying FDR wasn't qualified to run again just because he was dead.

Why do yinze focus on the dimmest bulb in the room? I mean you are picking on the slow kid here... low hanging fruit and all that...

We don't discriminate w/ our victims! But seriously, I can't even listen to her or read anything about her (either way), it just makes my head hurt.

For lack of a better comparison, she's like the "Snooki" of politics. Or one of those Kardashians.