• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Trump Effect again...Libs stop breeding?

Spike

Reaction score
Ha Ha

THE DRAMA

My Libido: The First Casualty of Trump’s Election

By Priscilla Pine

I’ve never been less horny in my post-puberty life than I was the week after Donald Trump won the presidency. Like most progressive people, I felt a lot of things that week: sorrow, terror, rage, disbelief, hopelessness. I had so many feelings that it was like I was playing an unwinnable game of Frogger against all the many and varied ways in which a person can feel like total garbage. Amid all those emotions, though, one that’s almost always with me was conspicuously absent: the desire to be in some sort of sexual contact with a human man, or even with myself.

The change was immediate. I called out of work the day after the election, and, while racking my brain for ways I might improve my mood without leaving my apartment, masturbation occurred to me. It’s been my preferred source of quick-fix brain chemicals since the age of 12 because, at the very least, it forces you to think about something you enjoy for a solid five minutes — even if that thing is just, like, getting railed by Joe Manganiello inside your own mind. I peered down at the $200 impulse-purchase vibrator in the top drawer of my bedside table and felt nothing.

Voting rights, reproductive rights, and the various other rights the Trump administration plans to burn to the ground are obviously graver concerns than whether one is more or less horned up than normal. That’s probably why it took a few days for any of my friends to mention their own newly nonexistent sex drives to me. Until then, I gave little thought to whether or not my body’s post-Trump numbness might be a shared reaction. Eventually, though, people started to move from abject horror to abject horror mixed with the occasional dry, grim joke, and that’s when people started admitting (both privately and in the semi-public space of social media) how intimately the election had affected them.

“What are the odds, do you think, that I’ll ever have sex again?” one friend wondered aloud on Twitter. Later, I caught a friend cracking a joke to another about how she and her boyfriend hadn’t both stopped crying and panicking long enough to have sex since the election. “I’ve had sex once since the election,” said Lauren, 33. “But I kicked the guy out immediately. I just … can’t right now. The election soured men for me more than they already were.”

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/12/my-libido-the-first-casualty-of-trumps-election.html

-----------------

Will the winning never stop?

Crying so much that they can't have sex? Ha, that's just awesome! **** you, whiney libtards. Go find a high roof to throw yourselves off of.

Crying so much that they can't have sex? Ha, that's just awesome!

Makes me want to go back and relive election night - the moment when they realized Trump has won.

It sounds like a whole new legion of lesbians being hatched.

Makes me want to go back and relive election night - the moment when they realized Trump has won.

That's so great! And then she was too busy having a conniption fit to even come out and speak to her warped, misguided supporters.

I want to see the $200 vibrator.

I have several friends who have quit FB because of Trump winning. They are so distraught and so upset that they literally cannot function. Did I mention they are all left-wing lawyers???

15rnxn7.gif

200443.jpg

People like this woman are truly, mentally disturbed.

Libtards ain't reproducing. Trump keeps promise of making America great again.

Seems completely bizarre but after searching the author of the article up, I saw that she writes a love and sex column for this goofy NY magazine. Every one of her articles posted on there is about love....or sex. It's still pretty funny to think that people are so weak minded that their entire lives are ruined over a Presidential election. Have some backbone people.

Libtards ain't reproducing. Trump keeps promise of making America great again.

That's one reason why I'm a pro-choice Republican. Far more Democrats get abortions than Republicans, therefore there are less future Democrats.

Winning everywhere!

cry you *******

Democrat loses Senate seat

Republican John Kennedy wins Louisiana's U.S. Senate race over Foster Campbell by big margin

In the nation’s final race to complete the makeup of the U.S. Senate to be seated in 2017, Kennedy’s addition gives the upper chamber 52 Republicans and 48 Democrats.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_6a33642a-bd51-11e6-abd5-ab91f75bdebe.html

Seems completely bizarre but after searching the author of the article up, I saw that she writes a love and sex column for this goofy NY magazine. Every one of her articles posted on there is about love....or sex. It's still pretty funny to think that people are so weak minded that their entire lives are ruined over a Presidential election. Have some backbone people.
Libs believe that government should be a big part of everyone's life, so this affects them a lot more than a Hillary election would affect conservatives.

Libs believe that government should be a big part of everyone's life, so this affects them a lot more than a Hillary election would affect conservatives.

That's one reason why we have trouble getting Conservative in the bureaucracy.

Seems completely bizarre but after searching the author of the article up, I saw that she writes a love and sex column for this goofy NY magazine. Every one of her articles posted on there is about love....or sex. It's still pretty funny to think that people are so weak minded that their entire lives are ruined over a Presidential election.

she's not the only one....a lot of dried up lib shrews coming out of the woodwork wailing that Trump ruined their search for men - ha ha

What these ******* need is a man in a Trump hat pounding their ******* back to reality

hillary-supporters-crying-AP-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
she's not the only one....a lot of dried up lib shrews coming out of the woodwork wailing that Trump ruined their search for men - ha ha
Except now if they find a man he'll be able to earn a decent living.

What I find most numerous is the boogeyman personification they are putting on Trump. He is going to take all of their rights away, but how will he do that? the President can't just wave a magic wand and make that stuff happen. More to the point Trump Has never said he was going to try to take those things away.