• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is Disturbing (Must Watch)

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

For him to come out and brazenly say these things in public is mind-boggling. I guess they feel like they're already gods no one can stop. Well, who has tried and who actually can? Or, maybe just more conspiracy nonsense. Maybe there's nothing to see here and we should just move along.

For him to come out and brazenly say these things in public is mind-boggling. I guess they feel like they're already gods no one can stop. Well, who has tried and who actually can? Or, maybe just more conspiracy nonsense. Maybe there's nothing to see here and we should just move along.

It's so far out that it seems like an evil plot from a movie.

Never trust a guy named Klaus who speaks German. What the **** is it with ******** from that country instigating **** and whomever that douchebag is who wants to hack humans. I suppose to create some master/slave race. Yeah,**** that guy. Little twig needs snapped.

Little twig needs snapped.

You down for a special ops type mission?

And I know, seems like something from a movie until you see that little **** actually talk about it and connect the dots. And what was that "Event 201" just a couple of months before we knew about the virus that turned into a pandemic? Things that really make you go hmm.

Tiny, shriveled bald guy with squeaky, high-pitched voice telling me he supports "hacking" the human genome to improve life.

Let me guess: The change will be to make women attracted to tiny, shriveled bald guys with high-pitched voices.