• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is police brutality

ARGGG I remember the post but the name eludes me. is it the apologist?

Nope.

PittRon. The offer to buy a plane ticket thread and mainly the comments related thereto were some of the funniest things I have seen on this site.

Nope.

PittRon. The offer to buy a plane ticket thread and mainly the comments related thereto were some of the funniest things I have seen on this site.

Never would have guessed him. It's been too long ago. On the original board there was a thread of jokes. One of the jokes was about a man and woman in a chat room trying to have phone sex. It was absolutely hilarious.

First off you don't know me. So you can go **** yourself. Black leaders don't want cops in the neighborhoods. But then they ***** when they don't show up quickly. So make up you ******* mind. Just like when black ***** about segregation and then they decide they want an all black (no whites allowed) proms and graduations.

And as Steel has pointed out that this "injustice" is happening more to white people than black but facts don't matter to you. Which is typical of liberals.

It's sad to see a genuine crime against an individual turn into an honest to God tragedy. Folks will only put up with so much and then their attention span goes elsewhere. When enough gets to be enough, then we see the push back that we knew was coming but wished it wouldn't.

Riots benefit no one.

Blogs like this are now being recirculated from years ago attitudes......damn shame.

There was a time when we did care, but you betrayed our good will and played us for fools. We laugh about it now, but we actually believed you wanted equal opportunity and mutual respect and to live in harmony—all that stuff. Ain't it a hoot? Imagine our embarrassment.
https://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2015/06/frankly-my-dear-guest-post-from-ol-remus.html

434u9t.jpg

Just saw the D.C. parade of fools....all anarchist

Never would have guessed him. It's been too long ago. On the original board there was a thread of jokes. One of the jokes was about a man and woman in a chat room trying to have phone sex. It was absolutely hilarious.

I have been posting in Steeler Nation since ... 2000? I recall talking about the 2001 AFC Championship loss on Steeler Nation so at least since then and certainly before. I used to go to ONLY the football forum so unfortunately I missed that thread.

PittRon was an interesting guy. But he just went off in a football thread, got into some argument, talked about how he and his wife were so jacked from lifting weights all the time since he owned a gym in Riverside, California, challenged a guy to a fight, etc. Wow, too much.

Me? I accept the ticket, ask the airlines for a refund, keep the money. I kept waiting for elftard to make that offer ...

what does the color of my skin have to do with agreeing with protests or disagreeing with full-scale riots?

in all of your 607 posts, if you've not seen me lock horns with Vader, then you've missed a lot.
Indy's the conservative Tibs. when i see you check Tibs, Flog, or 21 on something, then we'll address this matter again.
One of your best friends is black...

#me

Sent from my SM-N960U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Really, then explain why in almost every black community, when a crime occurs, and the police talk to witnesses or go door to door it is the same "didn't see nothing", or "I'm not snitching". When the black community wants help from the police, it's the police that are at fault for not being fast enough or caring enough. When the police need the communities help, it's a closed door to their face. Encouraging rioting and those actively rioting to get a point across only continues to fuel the racist views and opinions about the black community.
I liked this because you make good points by ask yourself why none of us report on the nefarious behavior of the blacks in our communities?

How do you propose that gets fixed?

First off you don't know me. So you can go **** yourself. Black leaders don't want cops in the neighborhoods. But then they ***** when they don't show up quickly. So make up you ******* mind. Just like when black ***** about segregation and then they decide they want an all black (no whites allowed) proms and graduations.

And as Steel has pointed out that this "injustice" is happening more to white people than black but facts don't matter to you. Which is typical of liberals.
[emoji848] mmm, ok...

I liked this because you make good points by ask yourself why none of us report on the nefarious behavior of the blacks in our communities?

Question not directed at me, but the simple fact of the matter is this:

The greatest predictor for poverty ...
The greatest predictor for criminal behavior ...
The greatest predictor for violent behavior ...
The greatest predictor for academic failure ...
The greatest predictor for dropping out of high school ...
The greatest predictor for juvenile murderers ...
The greatest predictor for juvenile rapists ...
The greatest predictor for sexual promiscuity of teenage females ...
The greatest predictor for teenage pregnancy is ...

The lack of a father in the home.

https://external-content.duckduckgo...y.com/media/13d2jHlSlxklVe/200.gif&f=1&nofb=1

https://digitalcommons.olivet.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1078&context=edd_diss

These endless protests, and demands, and burnings, and lootings are a giant ******* waste of time. Until the African-American community decides that ENOUGH with families without a father, ENOUGH of the males abandoning their children, ENOUGH of having others take care of and raise their children, the problem will not get better.

Change whatever the **** you want about police procedures, and department policies, and hiring minorities, and blah-dee-*******-blah, until black fathers stay with the mothers and help raise and support the kids, this **** WILL. NOT. GET. BETTER.

They are burning their own city, businesses and homes to the ground just causing additional devastation and lives ruined, and you call that protest?

Yeah man, that's what street uprisings look like. That's how people react, and I'd be among them if this **** was going down around me. ******-up, power-hungry cops stomping the heads of innocent men onto the curb, killing them in cold blood, in broad daylight. **** yeah people react to seeing that. I'd react, and most of you would also react, if that was happening in your neighborhood.

Vader and others who've stated this isn't a race issue are exactly right. It should bother everyone, regardless of race, to see this level of police overreach and brutality play out on the streets. And as far as those on the streets, organizing and protesting, standing up for what is right, who are we to judge them?

When you're pissed off you put your foot through the door, put a dent in it, not thinking through you'll need that door to be intact the next day, or the following day. Protests like these are fast & furious, when people take to the streets in the thousands. Shocking to see, frankly, in the US. More like scenes out of Egypt or some banana republic, folks en masse burning down the 3rd precinct police department, cause they've had enough and they're pissed off.

https://external-content.duckduckgo...y.com/media/13d2jHlSlxklVe/200.gif&f=1&nofb=1

https://digitalcommons.olivet.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1078&context=edd_diss

These endless protests, and demands, and burnings, and lootings are a giant ******* waste of time. Until the African-American community decides that ENOUGH with families without a father, ENOUGH of the males abandoning their children, ENOUGH of having others take care of and raise their children, the problem will not get better.

Change whatever the **** you want about police procedures, and department policies, and hiring minorities, and blah-dee-*******-blah, until black fathers stay with the mothers and help raise and support the kids, this **** WILL. NOT. GET. BETTER.

I have been saying this for decades. Same holds true for white kids. I have witnessed it growing up,

All of us could stand to be better fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, relatives friends, Co-workers, and humans in general regardless of color..

Look at what we've allowed our country to devolve into. Just look at what's become the norm for entertainment on the idiot box that has grown to mammoth proportions and numbers within our homes. When do we say enough is enough with this cesspool we're swimming in and get back to some decent level of society. Where rioters and those that support them are seen as being on the same level as the murderers who initiated the whole thing.

Yeah man, that's what street uprisings look like. That's how people react, and I'd be among them if this **** was going down around me. ******-up, power-hungry cops stomping the heads of innocent men onto the curb, killing them in cold blood, in broad daylight. **** yeah people react to seeing that. I'd react, and most of you would also react, if that was happening in your neighborhood.

You and I have a protected right to protest. You and I have NO right to break the law because we are angry. Guess what? Maybe the cop was angry. Makes no difference, does it?

Same applies to you. Protest, yell, carry signs, write e-mails, call talk-show hosts, demand to see the mayor, vote, etc. Good to go.

Burn things? Destroy property that is not yours? Loot, steal? That is not protected, it is stupid, it is counterproductive, and will do to every city what it did to Ferguson - make it a hell of a lot worse.

Vader and others who've stated this isn't a race issue are exactly right. It should bother everyone, regardless of race, to see this level of police overreach and brutality play out on the streets. And as far as those on the streets, organizing and protesting, standing up for what is right, who are we to judge them?

Wouldn't the police say the same about dealing with ignorant, angry, violent, stupid thugs all day? Yet they still have to play by the rules and if they don't, we - non-police officers - have every right to judge them.

Oh, and the "who are we to judge them?" line of argument ... Not good. Not at all.

Are you a Nazi? Ever been a Nazi? Ever killed a guy for a watch, sold crack to kids, punched a woman in the mouth, raped a woman, killed a prostitute by strangling her?? No, huh. Oh, then I guess you can't judge them.

Or maybe every person is entitled to judge others, and support arguments that the behavior is unacceptable. Abhorrent. Intolerable. Needs to be punished.

One line of reasoning leads to civilization, the other leads to shithholes like Mogadishu.

When you're pissed off you put your foot through the door, put a dent in it, not thinking through you'll need that door to be intact the next day, or the following day.

So what? I get pissed seeing idiot looters demolishing what was once a beautiful city. So I guess I now have a right to stomp a few, maybe unload a couple of magazines?

Oh, I don't? Explain why not and apply above.

Protests like these are fast & furious, when people take to the streets in the thousands. Shocking to see, frankly, in the US. More like scenes out of Egypt or some banana republic, folks en masse burning down the 3rd precinct police department, cause they've had enough and they're pissed off.

Yes, funny how these things seem to happen in Los Angeles, Detroit, Watts, Los Angeles again, Ferguson, Baltimore, now Minneapolis.

Can you guess what EVERY city had in common, and I mean, EVERY. CITY?

Also, being "pissed off" is not an excuse for violating the law. I wager that 90% of murderers - the non-sociopaths - were "pissed off" about something. "She burned dinner," "He got fired," "My kid is so goddamn lazy," "That ******* cut me off!!"

So what? Being angry does not give you or me or looters the right to burn and steal. Sorry, doesn't.

Finally, without looking it up I am guessing you have no idea how many citizens, almost all white by the way, were MURDERED because of the Rodney King riots. It was 63.

SIXTY. THREE. PEOPLE. MURDERED.

None of them involved in the traffic stop, beating, trial, none of them even cops. But who cares, buncha white people, probably racists, and the murderers were ANGRY. Who are we to judge??

I have been posting in Steeler Nation since ... 2000? I recall talking about the 2001 AFC Championship loss on Steeler Nation so at least since then and certainly before. I used to go to ONLY the football forum so unfortunately I missed that thread.

PittRon was an interesting guy. But he just went off in a football thread, got into some argument, talked about how he and his wife were so jacked from lifting weights all the time since he owned a gym in Riverside, California, challenged a guy to a fight, etc. Wow, too much.

Me? I accept the ticket, ask the airlines for a refund, keep the money. I kept waiting for elftard to make that offer ...

The joke was back during the late 90's. I remember the thread with PittRon and him going off. I just couldn't remember the name. Still don't remember what it was about or who the fight was with. Just remember the thread getting out of control.

When you're pissed off you put your foot through the door, put a dent in it, not thinking through you'll need that door to be intact the next day, or the following day. Protests like these are fast & furious, when people take to the streets in the thousands. Shocking to see, frankly, in the US. More like scenes out of Egypt or some banana republic, folks en masse burning down the 3rd precinct police department, cause they've had enough and they're pissed off.

Look I can actually understand the precinct being burned even if I think it was wrong at least that target makes sense as a political statement. The looting and rioting destroying private property in your own neighborhood is just crime not protest, period.

Yeah man, that's what street uprisings look like. That's how people react, and I'd be among them if this **** was going down around me.

When you're pissed off you put your foot through the door, put a dent in it, not thinking through you'll need that door to be intact the next day, or the following day.

Hey, **** you *******!

No **** You. You basically just supported what happened to this poor soul. **** you twice. Watch this man cry. Lost everything because of the looters.

This is NOT how you behave.

Tragic video from Minneapolis…

Korboi Balla owner of Scores Sports Bar details how looters destroyed his business. He invested everything he had into his grand opening, originally scheduled for March but pushed back due to coronavirus. Now he might not get the opportunity to open.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rdvNY2qesMc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MinneapolisRiot?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MinneapolisRiot</a> This isn’t even protesting anymore. Swear people go too far <a href="https://t.co/gNCjWwzOmz">pic.twitter.com/gNCjWwzOmz</a></p>— kreeche (@FatherKee) <a href="https://twitter.com/FatherKee/status/1266245256682430465?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 29, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They've put up a GoFund me to help this man.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/scores-bar-mpls-riot-rebuild

Very tough question without an easy answer. I personally think it will take the whole community to say enough is enough and to fight back against the culture that leads to this but it has to everyone or it is more dangerous. It will take a real relationship between the majority of the community and the police truly working together and being there.

Be very, very careful here, Vincent. Based upon his post, I suspect steeltruckin owns a gym in Riverside[SUP]1[/SUP] and will buy you a plane ticket to fly to Riverside so you and he can go mano-y-mano and he can impart a beating you will NEVER forget.

[SUP]1[/SUP] Karma to the SN member who has been around long enough to know who I am referring to. No, not steeltruckin for cryin' out loud.

supersonic VCR guy. his name eludes me. guy could watch an entire game in like 5 minutes

yep PittRon

Last edited:
So Tibtard/Karen admitted that he’s a moron who would react with mindless violence, destroying the businesses and property of innocent people because he’s too stupid to protest meaningfully and rationally. He’s like a dumb irate hippo who reacts irrationally by flinging feces with his undersized tail, fouling the environment of his neighbors.