• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is police brutality

so you're ok with mass never-ending protests? i mean, there's always injustice going on. somewhere, to someone, injustice. and if you're not ok with that, then where do you draw the line?

but, more to the point, there was not a mass nationwide protest when this woman was shot and killed. by a cop. not one march, not one. people went about their own business, expecting the justice system to handle it, if they did. black and white people. combined. not one protest. not even down one street, one block. as pointed out, more white people are shot by police than black people are shot by police. doesnt make it any more right. yet to be so disingenuous about the black on black crime stats while willfully turning a blind eye to that, and micro-focusing on black people killed by white cops shows that you don't really care about the reality. you care more about fanning racial flames.

facts:
https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

I'm not fanning racial flames. Are you black? Have you ever been to block watch meetings? I have, and i see "Black" people fed up with crime and asking the police why does it take 20 minutes to show up.
And i agree with the protest because sadly there is no trust in a justice system that will hide video, like in Brunswick. But i do not condone the burning of stores, alot of people are out of jobs today, that doesn't help anyone.
And why don't i ever see you checking racist like Vader and Indy, talk about fanning hatred, they can't wait to spew their nonsense.

That case was big news, where were you? And that cop went to prison. And who are you to tell people when to protest, if that is the only way to get some kind of justice then so be it. I don't care if you like it or not. There wouldn't have been these protest if they would have arrested this cop.

No one supports the cop, or denies the right of the community to protest, but if you are saying that the burning and looting are a legitimate protest, then you are part of the problem.

I'm not fanning racial flames. Are you black? Have you ever been to block watch meetings? I have, and i see "Black" people fed up with crime and asking the police why does it take 20 minutes to show up.
And i agree with the protest because sadly there is no trust in a justice system that will hide video, like in Brunswick. But i do not condone the burning of stores, alot of people are out of jobs today, that doesn't help anyone.
And why don't i ever see you checking racist like Vader and Indy, talk about fanning hatred, they can't wait to spew their nonsense.

what does the color of my skin have to do with agreeing with protests or disagreeing with full-scale riots?

in all of your 607 posts, if you've not seen me lock horns with Vader, then you've missed a lot.
Indy's the conservative Tibs. when i see you check Tibs, Flog, or 21 on something, then we'll address this matter again.

Is it me, or do a lot of the rioters look like white kids? Isn't that odd?

I see some nefarious activity here, that there are organized outside infiltrators here, the likes of Antifa, and other anarchist groups.

Antifa.

I have, and i see "Black" people fed up with crime and asking the police why does it take 20 minutes to show up.

Really, then explain why in almost every black community, when a crime occurs, and the police talk to witnesses or go door to door it is the same "didn't see nothing", or "I'm not snitching". When the black community wants help from the police, it's the police that are at fault for not being fast enough or caring enough. When the police need the communities help, it's a closed door to their face. Encouraging rioting and those actively rioting to get a point across only continues to fuel the racist views and opinions about the black community.

First off you don't know me. So you can go **** yourself. Black leaders don't want cops in the neighborhoods. But then they ***** when they don't show up quickly. So make up you ******* mind. Just like when black ***** about segregation and then they decide they want an all black (no whites allowed) proms and graduations.

And as Steel has pointed out that this "injustice" is happening more to white people than black but facts don't matter to you. Which is typical of liberals.

Really, then explain why in almost every black community, when a crime occurs, and the police talk to witnesses or go door to door it is the same "didn't see nothing", or "I'm not snitching". When the black community wants help from the police, it's the police that are at fault for not being fast enough or caring enough. When the police need the communities help, it's a closed door to their face. Encouraging rioting and those actively rioting to get a point across only continues to fuel the racist views and opinions about the black community.

It is an issue that goes both ways. The bad cops make life miserable for the much larger percentage of good cops. Cultural issues dealing with snitching make the cops, good or bad, job much harder. This is a multileveled multi sided problem that gets solved by somehow changing the single parent culture getting more publicity for the good the cops do not the perpetual **** show of blowing a statistically small problem into something that looks and feels like a major issue that we see on the MSM and online. We must also get to the point where we tackle the problem of intra racial crime which is the real symptom of the pervasive problems.

The first most important change is for these communities to stop voting in the same damn people who are running these cities and to stop being a rubber stamp for poor leadership simply because of the letter next to their name on the ballot. These communities votes are taken for granted and there is no real motivation to try and fix the problems.

Hopefully , the cops are brought to justice and serve a lengthy prison sentence. Hopefully, the next of kin are paid handsomely for the senseless loss of their loved one.
That being said , Congratulations, rioters & looters. This is the home you've made yourselves for the foreseeable future.

Minneapolis-Riots-Aftermath.jpg

Yes. Successfully casting the black community as the villain and making the racial divide worse.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hundreds of protestors are arriving to Minneapolis via airplane this morning per a close friend of mine who was at the MSP airport.</p>— Kyle Hooten (@KyleHooten2) <a href="https://twitter.com/KyleHooten2/status/1266397448395730944?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 29, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
First off you don't know me. So you can go **** yourself. Black leaders don't want cops in the neighborhoods. But then they ***** when they don't show up quickly. So make up you ******* mind. Just like when black ***** about segregation and then they decide they want an all black (no whites allowed) proms and graduations.

And as Steel has pointed out that this "injustice" is happening more to white people than black but facts don't matter to you. Which is typical of liberals.

I like how ******* like you talk tough, i might not agree with Superman, but I'm not so sensitive to cuss him. So stick to being a internet tough guy, because i would love to give you a chance to prove it.

I like how ******* like you talk tough, i might not agree with Superman, but I'm not so sensitive to cuss him. So stick to being a internet tough guy, because i would love to give you a chance to prove it.

Calling out someone for being an internet tough guy, while calling him a ***** and talking tough...priceless.

what does the color of my skin have to do with agreeing with protests or disagreeing with full-scale riots?

in all of your 607 posts, if you've not seen me lock horns with Vader, then you've missed a lot.
Indy's the conservative Tibs. when i see you check Tibs, Flog, or 21 on something, then we'll address this matter again.

The color of your skin question is because if you assume black people don't care about crime, you just don't have a clue. We are affected by it more than you. And people aren't going to openly snitch on certain people, they would endanger themselves.

Vader didn't claim to be tough. He just said "Go **** yourself" . You're the one that sounds like you want a physical confrontation. Typical liberal.

It's not racist if it's true. And I don't fan hatred. I don't recall Vader fanning any hatred either. It sure seems like you are the bitter one full of misguided hatred.

Good, Vincent will be upset to see that.

It's evident that you either didn't read or understand the post about Justine. But. judging by your posts, English seems daunting to you.

In plain English, why would Vincent be 'upset' at the arrest of a murderer? G'head and reread the question a few times before you emote. Don't be shy to ask for help.

So words bother you but threatening someone on the internet is good? Talk about an internet tough guy... Wow you are really ****** up and ultra sensitive.

BTW it's easy to talk **** on the internet.. just like calling people racists on the internet. So easy..

It's evident that you either didn't read or understand the post about Justine. But. judging by your posts, English seems daunting to you.

In plain English, why would Vincent be 'upset' at the arrest of a murderer? G'head and reread the question a few times before you emote. Don't be shy to ask for help.

Be very, very careful here, Vincent. Based upon his post, I suspect steeltruckin owns a gym in Riverside[SUP]1[/SUP] and will buy you a plane ticket to fly to Riverside so you and he can go mano-y-mano and he can impart a beating you will NEVER forget.

[SUP]1[/SUP] Karma to the SN member who has been around long enough to know who I am referring to. No, not steeltruckin for cryin' out loud.

We are affected by it more than you.

Then stop committing the overwhelming number of crimes.

------------------------------------

https://www.amren.com/commentary/2017/08/black-crime-somalis-isis-minnesota-mark-dayton/

Paul Kersey recently called to my attention some statistics on race and crime from the Minneapolis Police Department that cover the period 2009 to 2014. Every table explains that “Victim race is determined by reporting officer, suspect race in determined by the crime victim, arrestee race is determined by arresting officer.”

First, here is the racial breakdown of the Minneapolis population from the 2010 census:

White: 63.8 percent
Black: 18.6 percent
American Indian: 2.0 percent
Asian: 5.6 percent
Two or more races: 4.4 percent
Hispanic (of any race): 10.5 percent

Here are the numbers for homicide with a firearm:

Homicide-with-a-Firearm-768x355.png

Here are the numbers for homicide, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault combined:

Violent-Crime-Homicide-Rape-Robbery-and-Aggravated-Assault-768x366.png

Here are the numbers for non-fatal shootings:

Non-Fatal-Shootings-768x363.png

Here are the numbers for homicide, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny, auto theft, and arson put together.

Crime-Homicide-Rape-Robbery-Aggravated-Assault-Burglary-Larceny-Auto-Theft-and-Arson-768x371.png

As these pie charts show, violent crime in Minneapolis is overwhelmingly black — even though blacks are not even 20 percent of the population. A simple calculation of proportions shows that blacks are 16 times more likely than non-blacks to kill someone with a gun. (It is not possible to make a direct comparison with whites because we can’t tell whites from Hispanics.) They are 9.7 times more likely than non-blacks to commit an aggregate of the most violent crimes: homicide, robbery, rape, and aggravated assault.

-------------------

I'm by no means defending this incident. I hope that officer is locked up for life. What he did was reprehensible.

But I'm sick and damned tired when the African American community cries about being victims when they commit the VAST OVERWHELMING number of crimes in this country.

Don't want the police breathing down your neck? Stop committing crime.

It ain't that hard to figure out.

Crime statistics are racist. As are pie charts. Graphs too, so those would not help. And cops. And store owners. And America.

That's why nobody wants to come here and why minorities are filling planes to leave the country and go to the glorious paradises run by people of greater pigmentation around the world.

Be very, very careful here, Vincent. Based upon his post, I suspect steeltruckin owns a gym in Riverside[SUP]1[/SUP] and will buy you a plane ticket to fly to Riverside so you and he can go mano-y-mano and he can impart a beating you will NEVER forget.

[SUP]1[/SUP] Karma to the SN member who has been around long enough to know who I am referring to. No, not steeltruckin for cryin' out loud.

ARGGG I remember the post but the name eludes me. is it the apologist?

My cousin is a cop. The most decent human being you'd want in that position. It's a dangerous thankless job as it is and now they all get to be targets again. I tip my hat to him and the other 99% of local law enforcement agencies around the country that are doing the right thing. I've lost a lot of respect for federal agencies like the FBI who've turned into political weapons for those higher up. They need cleaned up.

They lose me every time when it comes to burning your home to ashes and destroying businesses who have done nothing to you. Just an excuse for criminals to expose their true selves for all to see.

Hopefully , the cops are brought to justice and serve a lengthy prison sentence. Hopefully, the next of kin are paid handsomely for the senseless loss of their loved one.
That being said , Congratulations, rioters & looters. This is the home you've made yourselves for the foreseeable future.

Minneapolis-Riots-Aftermath.jpg

Ahh looks like Syria. I’m sure biz will be so willing to come back there.